Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 01:59 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
no youre not lol.
ehh probably not maybe a 954
Old 03-11-2010, 02:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

that i could see - street killah 929/954 Cop this one and chrome everything out - looks sick like that:

Old 03-11-2010, 02:08 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 03-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

monday+600rr =streetkilla
Old 03-11-2010, 02:11 PM
NealFoReal

Mineola Chris had the 954 I posted above with every accessory in chrome - down to the bolts. To this day it was the sickest street bike Ive ever seen - until he got taken out by a car and everything was destroyed
Old 03-11-2010, 02:15 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Mineola Chris had the 954 I posted above with every accessory in chrome - down to the bolts. To this day it was the sickest street bike Ive ever seen - until he got taken out by a car and everything was destroyed
did it have the moto gp replica 2 stroke pipe
Old 03-11-2010, 02:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
did it have the moto gp replica 2 stroke pipe
Dont know but it was the sickest street piece Ive ever seen. I was upset when I heard it was wrecked
Old 03-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Is building another f4i

Dont know but it was the sickest street piece Ive ever seen. I was upset when I heard it was wrecked
well it prob was cuz i will never forget that bike . but i do favor the 600rr over the 954. 6oorr looks way sicker , handles way better
Old 03-11-2010, 02:28 PM
NealFoReal

where'd you see the bike skillz?
Old 03-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Is building another f4i

a couple of years ago in bk.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:30 PM
NealFoReal

coulda been his - he's had it for a few years.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
handles way better
I want a bike with mad power. I rode Nicks 929 the other day and fell in love. Its been sooooooo long since I rode a bike that had that much power
Old 03-11-2010, 03:10 PM

DC631 is a decent person

I want a bike with mad power. I rode Nicks 929 the other day and fell in love. Its been sooooooo long since I rode a bike that had that much power
I seen you on your F4i I think thats enough for you ....
Old 03-11-2010, 03:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DC631
I seen you on your F4i I think thats enough for you ....
That wasnt nice lil dc. I'm talkin for a "street bike" not a lot piece.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:23 PM

DC631 is a decent person

That wasnt nice lil dc. I'm talkin for a "street bike" not a lot piece.
Just playin Onewheel I Know .. you Da man seat standa Coasters !
Old 03-11-2010, 03:25 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

get a gixxer!!!!

i heard ss coasters are weak, i`m doing swithcback coasters..............

yeah ...........kidding
Old 03-11-2010, 03:26 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DC631
Just playin Onewheel I Know .. you Da man seat standa Coasters !
I cant wait til they're on smash for the streets. I wanna go to mitchell this weekend its gonna be raining this weekend. I wanna go to the pa spot next weekend and practice 2nd gear ss coasters
Old 03-11-2010, 03:27 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
get a gixxer!!!!

i heard ss coasters are weak, i`m doing swithcback coasters..............
yeah ...........kidding
From what I remember of my gsxr it was a sick bike and maybe it woulda been good to keep for the streets. I destroyed that thing in the lot like I would destroy a Kawi. Switchback coasters eh
Old 03-11-2010, 03:28 PM
NealFoReal

Is it your bday this weekend Bob??
Old 03-11-2010, 03:30 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Is it your bday this weekend Bob??
no mines 1 15 76 they mixed it up with martin luther king day!!!!lol...........

if any of you guys want to stay here if you come up you can, plenty of room just bring some beer!!!!! i`m about 45 min to 1hr from the mega spot!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses