Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 11:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by *trix*
I am sorry neal if it had been me and monday (about the gas) we had drained it like 99% of the way and I dont think we got much on the grass but we were over on your neighbors yard if anything lol. Either way if was me or him im apologizing now even though that doesnt make it any better.
Yeah it was definitely Monday with the hose. After draining the fluids he took the hose and was spraying the inside of the tank to get the fumes out and I saw it spraying on the grass. Eh whatever - pops gotta deal with it now coz theres no going back lol. I knew we shouldnt have been making wheelies last night at 130am tho lol - that was all me
Old 03-10-2010, 11:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dam that busta and Rah Digga song is gangsta. Been a while since I listened to Busta Bus. That might make a decent street song.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:04 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

my gas tank is pretty close to being done can't wait to go hit the lot
Old 03-11-2010, 12:12 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Soooooooooooo my pops if pissed off at a bunch of people - myself including. Neighbors complained about people making wheelies in front of the house at 130am last night. Besides that, ny dads pissed because someone spilled gas all over the grass turning it brown. I asked him how he knew it was gas and he said he rubbed his hand on the grass and it stinks like gas No good. I mean I dont give a **** - he pays gardeners for a reason so they should get to work and DO WORK.
I was saying to Eric last night that your neighbors must hate you .

I can't believe this tire ain't holding air. I really got no luck at all... I suck even at trying to ride. I really hope its the tire. It's the same ****.. it won't take air when the valves in one position, but if I move the bike a little but it takes air then. I don't get it. That probably means its the rim I'd imagine. I might be out of commission riding wise for a couple weeks til I scrap some dough together to buy a breaker bar and those big *** sockets. 22 and 27 you said right Neal? I hope I don't gotta buy a rim too I shoulda just ******* bought Mondays bike, I dumped more than $2500 total into this ******* thing.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:18 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by toneth
I was saying to Eric last night that your neighbors must hate you .

I can't believe this tire ain't holding air. I really got no luck at all... I suck even at trying to ride. I really hope its the tire. It's the same ****.. it won't take air when the valves in one position, but if I move the bike a little but it takes air then. I don't get it. That probably means its the rim I'd imagine. I might be out of commission riding wise for a couple weeks til I scrap some dough together to buy a breaker bar and those big *** sockets. 22 and 27 you said right Neal? I hope I don't gotta buy a rim too I shoulda just ******* bought Mondays bike, I dumped more than $2500 total into this ******* thing.
Damn son.. do u remember when I was going through that sit with my bike? It was like one thing after another. The tire issue is gonna put u out for weeks though?
Old 03-11-2010, 12:20 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Maybe someone has an extra rear rim or u can find one for cheap.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:21 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Damn son.. do u remember when I was going through that sit with my bike? It was like one thing after another. The tire issue is gonna put u out for weeks though?
I just bought a truck so I literally got no money at all. I get paid next Friday. My bikes fine, running good now.. this ******* tire **** is ******* me up though.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:24 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Thanks
Old 03-11-2010, 12:31 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

Originally Posted by toneth
I just bought a truck so I literally got no money at all. I get paid next Friday. My bikes fine, running good now.. this ******* tire **** is ******* me up though.
I completely understand the feeling.
Yo ricky, did u ever get them parts powder coated?
Old 03-11-2010, 12:44 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
I completely understand the feeling.
Yo ricky, did u ever get them parts powder coated?
I have the bike apart now. It should be done by the weekend.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Neal weren't you looking for a new cage?

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...-cage-f4i.html
Old 03-11-2010, 11:22 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Yeah it was definitely Monday with the hose. After draining the fluids he took the hose and was spraying the inside of the tank to get the fumes out and I saw it spraying on the grass. Eh whatever - pops gotta deal with it now coz theres no going back lol. I knew we shouldnt have been making wheelies last night at 130am tho lol - that was all me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsanT...eature=related ("Don't you put that on me ricky bobby") haha Neal I didn't take the hose to my tank because I thought it was a bad idea to put water inside it so I made Inolen do it and he was having blast ******* your yard up and getting gas all over your driveway I am sorry though for real....your neighbors are probably more pissed because I dumped the full tank in there yard lol

Last edited by monday518; 03-11-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:52 PM
NealFoReal

My bad blamin it on you Monday - i thought you were the one who did it. Its that ****** Inolen kid then.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

i gotta wheel for you toneth. figure out what you need and i can make a package deal
Old 03-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

whoever bought mondays bike must be really happy they are not toneth
Old 03-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by skillz
i gotta wheel for you toneth. figure out what you need and i can make a package deal
I'm still kicking myself for that ****. It sucks being impulsive. I actually just ordered some cheap *** budget harbor freight stands... when they get here I'm gonna pop the tire off and bring it to a shop. I got an extra tire too, so I hope it's fixable. I'll let you know.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:38 PM
NealFoReal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzAI58lEbFE&NR=1
Old 03-11-2010, 01:42 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

My bad blamin it on you Monday - i thought you were the one who did it. Its that ****** Inolen kid then.
Its ok just know I won't be held responsible for anything I do when Im tired or under the influence of numerous redbulls Inolen was gas happy haha but I just feel bad because you let me come over one time and Inolen ruined it for everybody lol I better shut up or hes going to undo my sick tank dent...Um btw I've had two cups of coffee and a monster just got done studying in the lib for about 3 hours for my midterms Im all amped up
Old 03-11-2010, 01:45 PM

Yup, my f4i was ready to go I was willing to let that thing go for 2500 which was crazy glad I got a little over 3 for it...Toneth knows he fucked that one up

I think once I sell this gsxr Im going to buy another f4i because I want both but I def love my 636.

Last edited by monday518; 03-11-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518

I think once I sell this gsxr Im going to buy another f4i because I want both but I def love my 636.
no youre not lol.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses