Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 03:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
You scared of the dark son?

Actually with my luck I'll probably end up in the House of 1000 corpses or some ****. Corn fields... middle of nowhere...
Originally Posted by DOKE
Why does everyone think we live in Pennsyltucky?
It actually is children of the corn status right outside the megalot. there are a shitload of corn fields there.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
It actually is children of the corn status right outside the megalot. there are a shitload of corn fields there.
Ain't no corn fields in harlem son
Old 03-08-2010, 03:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by beardo
i know neal always has extrs shtuff layin around!
no go beardo.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:24 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Whatever happened to Mase? I know he became a preacher or something. Did he ever come back to rap? How old is that Children of the Corn album?
Old 03-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Whatever happened to Mase? I know he became a preacher or something. Did he ever come back to rap? How old is that Children of the Corn album?
Early 90s... Big L and Bloodshed are dead. Mase actually used to be filthy before pdiddy turned him into a dancing puppet. He made a brief appearance back for a little while after his preacher ****, but never blew and disappeared again. Diddy finally signed his release papers though, so we'll see what happens. Big L was one of the greatest rappers of all time as well IMO. Camron used to be sick too, now he rhymes like Dr Seuss

Classic Mase & Camron from the Children of the Corn era.... listen to how different they sound. Cam rhymes first, mase second :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAqaY8K9-VA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jvwa...eature=related

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-08-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:33 PM
NealFoReal

Diddy signed his release papers and he hooked up with 50 for a minute as murda mace again but it just wasnt believable after becoming a preacher
Old 03-08-2010, 03:36 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

I can't stand Lil Wayne, and I'm really starting to hate Eminem for collaborating with him this much.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...eSkWxen4WhYMm3
Old 03-08-2010, 03:43 PM
NealFoReal

i posted that up like 2 or 3 months ago lol.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Now this is an album I'm looking forward to.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...vPPe43C9Lu5x1y
Old 03-08-2010, 03:45 PM
NealFoReal

ahhh video just came out tho.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I can't stand Lil Wayne, and I'm really starting to hate Eminem for collaborating with him this much.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...eSkWxen4WhYMm3
i hate him too. he mispronounces too many words just to try to make them rhyme. in the south they love him, because they speak like idiots too
Old 03-08-2010, 03:56 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
i hate him too. he mispronounces too many words just to try to make them rhyme. in the south they love him, because they speak like idiots too
He tries to come up with too many clever metaphors that have absolutely nothing to do with the actual song. There is no rhyme or reason to the **** he says.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:57 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Now this is an album I'm looking forward to.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...vPPe43C9Lu5x1y
Nice.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:58 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

lil wayne is lil wayne some songs are really retarded but some are good like that one, his first verse i liked alot. but video makes no sense some one is doing a kick flip the other crowed is throwing tires that are one fire lol.... w.e
Old 03-08-2010, 03:59 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I prefer the Mase from Harlem World. He just sounds like everyone else in those videos.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:01 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

yo i have a question i usually buy brake fluid from bike shops u know the long black bottle dot4... ok well bikes shops were clossed went to strauss aand i bought dot 4 brake fluid but it wasnt the same bottle.... now iam re bleediing my breaks an i pumpumppump realese nut tighten pump etc!! it gets tight but once i hold the the fb let go then hit the hb its to spngie,,, can brake fluid do this or is there a leak or something?
Old 03-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by inolen
Nice.
If you're into Talib Kweli, he actually just dropped a reflection eternal mixtape recently. Got a lot of classic **** and some new stuff. That track is on it too. It can be listened to and downloaded for free here:

http://www.datpiff.com/Statik_Selekt..._E.m88638.html
Old 03-08-2010, 04:09 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
yo i have a question i usually buy brake fluid from bike shops u know the long black bottle dot4... ok well bikes shops were clossed went to strauss aand i bought dot 4 brake fluid but it wasnt the same bottle.... now iam re bleediing my breaks an i pumpumppump realese nut tighten pump etc!! it gets tight but once i hold the the fb let go then hit the hb its to spngie,,, can brake fluid do this or is there a leak or something?
a single air bubble in the line can do that
Old 03-08-2010, 04:10 PM
**** yo couch!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
a single air bubble in the line can do that
so just keep bleeding rite? until all air is out
Old 03-08-2010, 04:13 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
so just keep bleeding rite? until all air is out
if youre not seeing any more bubbles come out, you might have to work some angles.

Single caliper or double?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses