Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 01:40 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by becky
probably. i've stayed in worse hotels...but that one was pretty bad to leave a bad impression. i came out reaking of cigs and *****
That sounds like a good weekend.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:40 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
According to Eric Staten Island isn't New York either
geographically it would be nj its on the western side of the hudson
Old 03-08-2010, 02:03 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to randomly jump in here but does anyone have a set of f4i clutch friction i can get a deal on....c"mon son!!! help a nukka out!! c'mon son!
Old 03-08-2010, 02:05 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

i know neal always has extrs shtuff layin around!
Old 03-08-2010, 02:16 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zuki750
That sounds like a good weekend.
it was....on top of all of that i got denny's.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:21 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by becky
it was....on top of all of that i got denny's.
and I got 10% off at dennys
Old 03-08-2010, 02:22 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeM
and I got 10% off at dennys
you da man
Old 03-08-2010, 02:23 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

I actually do live within walking distance to a subway line, I walk to it every morning.
there's no subway on staten island...SIRR is def not a subway.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:25 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
geographically it would be nj its on the western side of the hudson
the only difference is that you don't have to pay NYC tax in NJ. that reminds me, i have to respond to my 2006 tax year audit on my NY filing.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
there's no subway on staten island...SIRR is def not a subway.
Thanks for shitting on my new yorkness.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

the only difference is that you don't have to pay NYC tax in NJ. that reminds me, i have to respond to my 2006 tax year audit on my NY filing.
My mother said the IRS tried to deliver certified mail to her house for me but wasn't around to get it. That's never good
Old 03-08-2010, 02:27 PM
what is he doing?

hahahahhaa looks like she told you
Old 03-08-2010, 02:42 PM

hahahaa...no problem, anytime. i still think that SI deserves more than what it gets...i can't believe all the taxes and tolls it has to pay! Ticket blitzing all the time...that's why i am reluctant to return.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:43 PM

My mother said the IRS tried to deliver certified mail to her house for me but wasn't around to get it. That's never good
you paid your taxes right?
Old 03-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

you paid your taxes right?
Yeah, well... they actually sent me a later a few months ago because I forgot to file one of my W2's from a bunch of stocks I traded. I had paid the full amount of that off though.. so I'm not sure what this is. I claimed 9 dependents for like 3 or 4 months this year, maybe that's it.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:51 PM

Yeah, well... they actually sent me a later a few months ago because I forgot to file one of my W2's from a bunch of stocks I traded. I had paid the full amount of that off though.. so I'm not sure what this is. I claimed 9 dependents for like 3 or 4 months this year, maybe that's it.
9 dependents??? yeah...i think that could be it.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:54 PM

someone link me to the cheapest ez pull lever...moose/msr (i don't care, what are they going for these days). also, i have to go climb around some dumpster searching for some tires.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:55 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

They shouldn't care as long as you don't owe too much at the end of the year.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

9 dependents??? yeah...i think that could be it.
Apparently it's completely legal to claim up to 9 on your w4 throughout the year, you just get less of a refund or owe taxes when the time comes to file.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

lmao....MEGA LOTTTTTT!
Originally Posted by DOKE
Holy ****, did you clink on that link and read the other reviews? Hahaha. You are going to need a series of vaccinations and possibly some antibiotics when you leave.
Hahaha Neal... Econolodge reviews:
Stay away from this hotel. The first room I was give had dirty bed linens. We were given another room. This one was infested with cockroaches. My sister was so tired that I stayed up all night killing cockroaches while she slept. We should have looked for another place to stay. When we complained to the front dest clerk all he said was, "We know."
I didnt make reservations there asshoes. I didnt make reservations anywhere actually lol.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses