Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 10:38 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

We should get campers and camp at the mega lot
Old 03-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
-covers for mattress did have cigarrette burns
-train tracks being close and running every hour at night is true
-rugs not vacummed is true
-no ice is true (its what the guy left me for in the beginning to drive and get because someone was complaining about it)
-rooms were gross and DID have some smell.
-pillows were cheap and flat. bed was bad quality
-I overheard partying as well. When the check-in clerk got back from driving for ice, the first thing he asked me was if I was going to party.
-hairs in sheets, ice not available, dirty room, unsavory characters hanging outside until late... LOL This guy nailed it perfectly because that is exactly it.
-walls and ceiling was stained with some odd red stuff.
-ceiling hole where light fixture must have been. My wife thought they were recording us thru there or something.
-red/brown bloodlike drips on the walls and ceilings. Agreeing with this twice because I've seen a couple reviews here mention it.

Hahaha. It's like the movie "Vacancy" Gonna get terrorized there...
Old 03-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Reading reviews of where Neal's staying at is making my morning enjoyable.
This hotel was dirty, grimmy and noisy. A loud freight train travels along its property. Two live bugs in a bed (discovered in the morning) and one dead one in the bathroom. Walls had grime and hand prints on them, the shower curtain was moldy (discovered the next morning). Remote did not work. The room hadn't been dusted in a while. Non-smoking room smelled of smoke - thankfully the window opened. A late arrival after a long day did not promote changing hotels. A miserable experience!

Bed bugs sound fun
Old 03-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Oh god No!!!
Econo Lodge

Big, moth like bugs all over room. They claimed they were big beetles or something, whatever they were they were big, ugly and multiplying all over the place. Disgusting. Probaly crawling on me in my sleep and didn't see them till I woke up and then wouldn't even refund money.
Called corporate, if corporate don't get my cash back I'm filing a complaint online with the BBB.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by MikeM
We should get campers and camp at the mega lot
I really think I might just sleep in my truck
Old 03-08-2010, 10:49 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I really think I might just sleep in my truck
I've done that before, except the parking lot was lit at night. The mega lot is pitch black at night
Old 03-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by inolen
I've done that before, except the parking lot was lit at night. The mega lot is pitch black at night
You scared of the dark son?

Actually with my luck I'll probably end up in the House of 1000 corpses or some ****. Corn fields... middle of nowhere...
Old 03-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Actually with my luck I'll probably end up in the House of 1000 corpses or some ****. Corn fields... middle of nowhere...
Why does everyone think we live in Pennsyltucky?
Old 03-08-2010, 11:56 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R8mN1Zqwp4

hes gonna get you toneth
Old 03-08-2010, 12:00 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DOKE
Why does everyone think we live in Pennsyltucky?
we've been to pennslyvania before, we know what its like out there, you cant fool us.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by *trix*

I don't **** with the woods. I like city ****. I like noise. I don't **** with nature. I'm terrified of bee's. If one comes near me I run away flailing my arms screaming like a little girl.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-08-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by MikeM
we've been to pennslyvania before, we know what its like out there, you cant fool us.
Hahaha. You city folk think you are sooooo cool because you have one of those toilets INSIDE your house all ritzy like.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 03-08-2010, 01:16 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DOKE
Hahaha. You city folk think you are sooooo cool because you have one of those toilets INSIDE your house all ritzy like.
Mike doesn't live in the city, he lives in Newyortucky.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:20 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Oh god No!!!
Econo Lodge

Big, moth like bugs all over room. They claimed they were big beetles or something, whatever they were they were big, ugly and multiplying all over the place. Disgusting. Probaly crawling on me in my sleep and didn't see them till I woke up and then wouldn't even refund money.
Called corporate, if corporate don't get my cash back I'm filing a complaint online with the BBB.
hmmm, is this where we stayed last time?
Old 03-08-2010, 01:23 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
hmmm, is this where we stayed last time?
probably. i've stayed in worse hotels...but that one was pretty bad to leave a bad impression. i came out reaking of cigs and *****
Old 03-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

According to Eric Staten Island isn't New York either
Old 03-08-2010, 01:31 PM

According to Eric Staten Island isn't New York either
If you don't live within walking distance to a subway line, you aren't in NYC
Old 03-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

If you don't live within walking distance to a subway line, you aren't in NYC
I actually do live within walking distance to a subway line, I walk to it every morning.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:39 PM
bp chaser

I have the biggest tractor of anybody in this thread, including the pennslyvanians

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses