Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 11:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
MikeM needs to get on the 03/04 636 bandwagon.

It's the secret ingredient for no handed circles, sitdown circles, and tank circle combos.
you should see my bike for tank circling
Old 03-23-2009, 11:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i'm sure kat has pix
Word, Jimmy/Kat, post them pics up. I think Kat got some nice pics of me drifting and killing the spot lol.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Cool **** ill come pick that up from you asap! I need it in my life!!!
Ill have them ready for you by Wednesday. We could meet up in Queens somewhere or if its easier I could give em to jfox if you're gonna see him this week. Lemme know tho but I got you mayn.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:15 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by resage
Mike, you don't have a brother named Mitch by any chance? lol
Im gonna steal your 50 when you come out unless you put them pics back up lol.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:16 PM
NealFoReal

MikeM needs to get on the 03/04 636 bandwagon.

It's the secret ingredient for no handed circles, sitdown circles, and tank circle combos.
I plan on jumping on that bandwagon next year I think. Once I get circles on lock and a few other things. Pretty much when Im riding my bike more than picking it up
Old 03-23-2009, 11:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by JFox
im tryna find me a godamn 636...but cant find one in my price range lol which is FREE haha
If youre really trying to find a different bike then cop an F4i for now. They're stronger than 636's and can handle the abuse a newbie will give it. If I had a 636 I woulda probably destroyed the bike by now
Old 03-23-2009, 11:20 PM
NealFoReal

I got the same helmet

Old 03-23-2009, 11:24 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
you should see my bike for tank circling
I want to get that bar welded on like you have.

But the main thing is the motor man. 636s pull like a freight train and the throttle response is very consistent.

Stalling and bogging becomes a thing of the past. Sitdown o's become much easier, consistent and smooth due to how low it'll go without stalling. Tank o combos become more consistent for the same reasons.

The throttle response plays a big deal in drifting I feel as well. On my f4i I had to whack the **** out of the throttle and rape the bike to drift, on the 636 I get in situations where I'm barely on it making tiny adjustments once I get it going.

I was really sold on f4is for the longest part, but after making the switch I realized just how much the f4i was holding me back (I only mean this in the context of someone at a high skill level such as yourself, the f4i is a great bike for learning almost everything). There are a lot of other things I'm sure I'll preach to you like an info pamphlet soon enough

If only 636s didn't sound like they were going to blow up/break in half at any minute they'd be the best bike ever

Last edited by inolen; 03-23-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:27 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I got the same helmet
It's like a 636 - the best
Old 03-23-2009, 11:29 PM

resage is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im gonna steal your 50 when you come out unless you put them pics back up lol.
haha

Yeah I have been sick for past few days, real lazy and what not.

Here you guys go again

http://www.flickr.com/photos/solch
NealFoReal

It's like a 636 - the best
yezzir lol. i dont think id put anything else on besides an Arai. I know Mike rode trix's 636 and he said he really didnt see what all the hype was about It does have dirty bars on it which I thought maybe had something to do with it but I think he mentioned that the idle wasnt that great He said that when he went from his F3 to the F4i he saw what all the hype was about but when he got on trixs 636 he was expecting a lot more. I think thats what he said anyway
NealFoReal

haha

Yeah I have been sick for past few days, real lazy and what not.

Here you guys go again

http://www.flickr.com/photos/solch
Jeeez about time lol. J/K mayn. When you comin out with the fiddy?
Old 03-23-2009, 11:37 PM

resage is a decent person

I ordered the rear wheel should be in this week. I wont have a back break though. I need to order a throttle (im going to order the big bar kit from 50stunt with throttle, break ect, then the rear break kit when I get money) I didn't realize this kid had the 50 like ghetto rigged haha. So I have some re-arranging on it to do. I can take it out maybe Saturday ( supposed to rain though =[ ) but with no break =X

Last edited by resage; 03-23-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:38 PM

I've rode some junk 636 setups before for sure, and dirtbike bars can kill almost any bike.

And yea, I only ever rock RX7s. So much lighter and more comfortable than cheap helmets.

So Neal, if I took you up on that offer and we left 2 stuntbikes with you could you haul them to the spot?

Leah and I are getting a little anxious to ride out there
Old 03-23-2009, 11:43 PM
NealFoReal

I've rode some junk 636 setups before for sure, and dirtbike bars can kill almost any bike.

And yea, I only ever rock RX7s. So much lighter and more comfortable than cheap helmets.

So Neal, if I took you up on that offer and we left 2 stuntbikes with you could you haul them to the spot?

I got room for the 2 bikes in my garage. I got an F150 with a 6.5 foot bed. Smokey said you could fit 3 bikes in there if you load one backwards but eh iono lol. I have a rough time loading the bikes normally so I couldnt even imagine trying to load one in backwards hahaha. But if you think we could make it work then yeah I got you. Worst case though we could at least bring one of your bikes to the spot Or if we're gonna be riding out east which is usually where we ride, Im sure Mike could keep one bike at his place which is only 10 minutes or so from the spot. But yeah I got you holmes so if you wanna bring the bikes right away, you got room over here. If it were an F4i it might be missing some parts when you came to get it but since its a 636 you got nothing to worry about lmao. J/K mayn. Lemme know what you wanna do
Old 03-23-2009, 11:43 PM
NealFoReal

And yeah the RX7 is the most comfy helmet Ive ever worn. I had an Arai Corsair or some **** like that before the RX7 and it was nice but didnt compare to the RX7.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:44 PM
NealFoReal

I ordered the rear wheel should be in this week. I wont have a back break though. I need to order a throttle (im going to order the big bar kit from 50stunt with throttle, break ect, then the rear break kit when I get money) I didn't realize this kid had the 50 like ghetto rigged haha. So I have some re-arranging on it to do. I can take it out maybe Saturday ( supposed to rain though =[ ) but with no break =X
You dont have a back brake at all or just no hand brake
Old 03-23-2009, 11:48 PM

I don't think you'd like to steal any parts of Leah's bike, it's competing with Mike's bike in the looks department
Old 03-23-2009, 11:50 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

I don't think you'd like to steal any parts of Leah's bike, it's competing with Mike's bike in the looks department
HEY! My bike is the black beauty...
Old 03-23-2009, 11:51 PM
NealFoReal

WOW thats bad then. But seriously, I got you on the place to park the bikes and rides to the spot til you get situated. Dont know if youre starting work right away when you first get here but if Im working during the day and you wanna go ride I'll make sure you have access to the bike

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses