Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 03:51 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
+1

It'll scrape straight even if it is crooked. It scraped crooked tonight because you hit it crooked. You didn't exactly look like an all-star when you came back to that bar
im pissed i missed it. i always miss the crashes
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
I wanted to ride right after I looped. My clutch is ridiculously hard to pull in.. I was going on little runs, popping it up real quick like 5 times each run back and forth, then resting my hand every few runs. By the time we went to call it quits, I was struggling to keep the clutch held in with 2 fingers. When I rolled in to talk to you I had to shut my bike off early because I was about to lose grip. I did as many wheelies as I physically could.
switch the adjuster, lube the cable and do the clutch arm mod ****'ll be butter then
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

+1

It'll scrape straight even if it is crooked. It scraped crooked tonight because you hit it crooked. You didn't exactly look like an all-star when you came back to that bar
I committed a bit too much. I need to learn how to bail
Old 03-07-2010, 03:53 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
im pissed i missed it. i always miss the crashes
I'm happy I got that out of the way for real. Nothing to really worry about now except for getting bp now. I can't wait to see how wheelies feel on a tire that has more than 0 psi.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:53 AM
NealFoReal

Oh and Monday - good seein you out here ******. Bike is sick and you have the sickest dented tank I have ever seen
Old 03-07-2010, 03:54 AM
NealFoReal

word tone. hit me up if you wanna come thru.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:57 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

word tone. hit me up if you wanna come thru.
I'ma shower in a lil then hit the sack. I'm making me a hungry man. These are the ****.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:03 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Oh and Monday - good seein you out here ******. Bike is sick and you have the sickest dented tank I have ever seen
I should make a sponsor sticker for Monday
Old 03-07-2010, 04:06 AM
NealFoReal

I should make a sponsor sticker for Monday
i cant wait to get a 636 so you could make me a tank like that. **** is perfect in every way ughhhh my back is destroyed. i gotta start stretching That nissan honda chevy song is only 1:15
Old 03-07-2010, 04:06 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

u get pics of ur bike all done ant? i wanna see it
Old 03-07-2010, 04:09 AM
NealFoReal

yo is this what we listened to on your phone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igt-j...eature=related
Old 03-07-2010, 04:09 AM
NealFoReal

never mind - yeah it is. sick.. dam dude gets rocked in the beginning
Old 03-07-2010, 04:10 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
u mean the bike he dropped on his 2nd wheelie lol. **** looks sick.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:29 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Waiting to get my hb on to take photos
Old 03-07-2010, 04:30 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

ah man. im siked!

are you gonna bring it down next weekend?
Old 03-07-2010, 04:31 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M72zVuBNpEA

Check that out Neal.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:33 AM

ah man. im siked!

are you gonna bring it down next weekend?
Yuuuuup.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:42 AM
Group Moderator

Old 03-07-2010, 07:40 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

thats wassup - as long as the **** got meaning. Thats whats taken me so long to get my next one coz I couldnt think of an idea and the **** just came to me after looking at an old picture of myself which Ima have incorporated into my next one. Looking forward to gettin the **** Sorry for the big pics but I had InProLenTan take some pics today lol - thanks buddy Like I said it got meaning to me but not **** I wanna explain to everyone which kinda sucks coz I hate when people ask me what it is and im like ummmmmmm hahaha - it represents some **** I struggled with. It wraps around my arm but theres too much exposed skin in the back IMO. I think after shes done with my arm and chest I might have her add some **** to this one

o yea dis rite here look good ...once u get another idea and let her free hand the rest its gon def be hott...all u need is for it to finish wrappin roun the bak side of ur arm..i feel where u cumn from about not wantin to explain ur tatts...i use to go thru the same thing wit the ftw tatt...i constantly got asked wut it mean wht it stand for...my girl ****** asked me wht it meant and why do i feel that way n ****...i realli had no explanation for her
Old 03-07-2010, 09:14 AM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

anyone else gonna be out today in pa??

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses