Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 03:41 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

what did u guys just come back or something since everyone is posting now??
Old 03-07-2010, 03:42 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yup i think that could be a record. if you wanna come to my crib early we could change your tire. i aint changing it but ill help you take it off and we'll bring it to the tire shop

I'll try and wake up early. I wanna learn how to do this **** myself though, I'm gonna have to. Changing them is gonna be tough for me to learn since I'm a mechanical moron, but taking the rear tire off is someone I NEED to know. I need a foreman, just show me how to do it and I'll do it myself. After watching you guys I know what I need to do if it ever hydrolocks again, and now I know how all the fuses work.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:42 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
Yeah, long night
I had a blast. I gotta look for that ******* f4i perch.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:43 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
Some of us got done around 10, some of us got done around 2 Oh, and let's not forget Eric who got done at like 5
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

just learn how to take ur rear wheel off then bring it to ur local tire shop they should change it for like 10 bucks... thats what i do...
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
I'll try and wake up early. I wanna learn how to do this **** myself though, I'm gonna have to. Changing them is gonna be tough for me to learn since I'm a mechanical moron, but taking the rear tire off is someone I NEED to know. I need a foreman, just show me how to do it and I'll do it myself. After watching you guys I know what I need to do if it ever hydrolocks again, and now I know how all the fuses work.
Pretty much everything i know how to do I had someone help me with it or tell me what to do once I was able to do basic ****, so you come to my crib and you do it but i'll be there telling you what to do
Old 03-07-2010, 03:44 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
oh, and let's not forget eric who got done at like 5
Old 03-07-2010, 03:45 AM
**** yo couch!!

Some of us got done around 10, some of us got done around 2 Oh, and let's not forget Eric who got done at like 5 :t-neck
wow missed a nice long day of riding i guess

got stuck with the gf at her house aghh!!!!!

well i wanna ride tomorw thats all i know and i gto get the ******* air out my rear brake **** aint working rite..
Old 03-07-2010, 03:45 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder who rode more today, Eric or Toneth
Old 03-07-2010, 03:46 AM

BTW Neal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxNhYkQjNAM

Nissan Honda Chevy
Zippy Tie Rider

Do you guys think my bar is positioned right? I was looking at it taking it off the truck and only the bottom 2 edges are really scraped, the top and everything is almost flawless. I don't know how the bottom corner edges of the bar hit but nothing up top or in the middle. We had stood the bike up to clamp the 12 bar to drill, but I don't think we stood it up after we got it bolted on.
NealFoReal

I wonder who rode more today, Eric or Toneth
I'll cut tone slack coz it was his first day but he reminded me of sam with the 1 wheelie then waitin 3 minutes to do another one lol.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:47 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Do you guys think my bar is positioned right? I was looking at it taking it off the truck and only the bottom 2 edges are really scraped, the top and everything is almost flawless. I don't know how the bottom corner edges of the bar hit but nothing up top or in the middle. We had stood the bike up to clamp the 12 bar to drill, but I don't think we stood it up after we got it bolted on.
dont worry about it
Old 03-07-2010, 03:47 AM

I'll cut tone slack coz it was his first day but he reminded me of sam with the 1 wheelie then waitin 3 minutes to do another one lol.
Was Eric even there long enough to wait 3 minutes
Old 03-07-2010, 03:48 AM
NealFoReal

BTW Neal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxNhYkQjNAM

Nissan Honda Chevy
watchin now - song is sick tho.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:48 AM
NealFoReal

Was Eric even there long enough to wait 3 minutes
nahhhh
Old 03-07-2010, 03:49 AM
NealFoReal

watchin now - song is sick tho.
**** i thought it was an actual video ima dl this **** too. i need new music for the ipod for wheelies.
Zippy Tie Rider

I wanted to ride right after I looped. My clutch is ridiculously hard to pull in.. I was going on little runs, popping it up real quick like 5 times each run back and forth, then resting my hand every few runs. By the time we went to call it quits, I was struggling to keep the clutch held in with 2 fingers. When I rolled in to talk to you I had to shut my bike off early because I was about to lose grip. I did as many wheelies as I physically could.

dont worry about it
+1

It'll scrape straight even if it is crooked. It scraped crooked tonight because you hit it crooked. You didn't exactly look like an all-star when you came back to that bar
Old 03-07-2010, 03:50 AM
NealFoReal

I had enough. Ill talk to you ******* tomorrow

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses