Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 12:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MoHawk
No harm no foul

Thanks.....

And thanks Toneth - Ive listened to this CNN song probably 20 times already. I cant find a good download link though
Old 03-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

CNN song?
Old 03-06-2010, 12:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

FIYA right here - pretty much all I listened to since yesterday

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...982&set_size=1
Old 03-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

That link is garbage
Old 03-06-2010, 01:00 PM
NealFoReal

I see the crowd you run with lol - you obviously dont appreciate hip hop - or do you Coz Im picky when it comes to hip hop nowadays and that **** is gangsta
Old 03-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Post Whore Nazi

No.... The link doesn't load more than 12 seconds of the song. I couldn't hear it
Old 03-06-2010, 01:11 PM
NealFoReal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd-UEdYplSY

Strange coz the song plays fine for me for 2 days already lol.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Thanks you Sir
Old 03-06-2010, 01:17 PM
NealFoReal

Welcome welcome. Aight yo - going to get ready to make the wheelies happen. Anyone local holla if you wanna come out. We going to the plex.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:24 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

And thanks Toneth - Ive listened to this CNN song probably 20 times already. I cant find a good download link though
here you go mr.neal any song you like thats on youtube simply copy the link an paste it in this little program an press download its quick and easy
ive been using this for a while now...

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/guides/d...ube-to-MP3.htm
Old 03-06-2010, 04:29 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Looks good. I wish I had the ***** to do a full sleeve. I think full sleeves are the ****. I just cant yet. Gotta make sure I'm settled with work first before I do some **** like that. You got anything else done and how much time you got into that one? What else you gonna do to it? If Inolen brings out his camera today I'll ask him to snap some pics of my 1/2 sleeve so I could post it up on here.
thanx bro...well the upper arm of the joker i got 2 years ago and the same day i got the dog tags or army tags whateva you wanna call it....last summer is when i went boo koo crazy and got the the forearms done with the money, igot the chest tattoo, the right side upper arm, and that lil death before dishonor below tags, igot all that done in one day....i'll post the others in a bit....basically whateva piece of skin u see with no work is what i wanna finish up, i just had a son 7months ago so im tryna see how and where ima get his name....the only reason i havent went bak to the tatt spot is because im undecided on what 2 get but im dien 2 get some more work done...i wanna get the stomach done but i heard thats the most painful place...and idnt want 2 or 3 sittings for 1 tatt, im tryna knock every thing out in 1 shot inless the artist dont have time for 1 sitting nah mean
Old 03-06-2010, 04:34 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Id have to look at waynes tats - I dont like a bunch of random **** if it dont flow right. Honestly em's tats are all strategically placed and look good - thats kinda how I wanna get tatted up. I wont ever just put anything off the wall. The **** I got and am gonna get are all free hand and got meaning behind them and my chick just goes to work with my ideas. Thats how I like it. I think cookie cutter tats are If I could walk down the street and see on someone else what I got thats
yea you right...the left arm tatts actually have nothing 2 do with eachother but like i said thats only bc i never know what i want...the right arm, when i do the cover ups ima try 2 keep every tatt kinda in the same scene as the others, or jus mayb look for one huge tatt that can cover it for the sleeve but it can be anything that anyone has...im really not creative like that so das why im where i am now with it
Old 03-06-2010, 04:51 PM
90-day squid probation

the ftw is the chest and the cross is the lower arm and i have my mother name on the bak side of the arm...the cross and mother name was my 1st tatts, mayb when i was like..15 or 16....but anyone they gotta get covered up and ima put my mother name sum where else because i feel if you gon have your mother name on you, you should GO HARD on the and i jus have her name there plain as eva...thats that yung n dumb ****
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00438.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	237414   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00441.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	237415   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00448.JPG
Views:	17
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	237416  
Old 03-06-2010, 07:34 PM

JerseyRR201 is a decent person

Would any of you guys be interested in putting auctmarts fairings on my 07 1000rr obviousily i would pay you... im in the hackensack,nj area 5 mins over the gwb....mrtt201@aol.com
Old 03-06-2010, 11:49 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

good wheelies today girls
Old 03-07-2010, 12:24 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Skanks huh? Easy. The one in the red skirt is my wife and the one in the white is her best friend
if i seen girls out dressed like that - wedding rings... id assume skanks too lol
Old 03-07-2010, 12:30 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

reminded me of this lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K1KHqi9bXc
Old 03-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
if i seen girls out dressed like that - wedding rings... id assume skanks too lol

Thanks Ross
Old 03-07-2010, 02:15 AM
Group Moderator

i meant that with no disrespect i re-read what i posted and i prolly shoulda worded that a lil different...
Old 03-07-2010, 02:16 AM
Post Whore Nazi

i meant that with no disrespect i re-read what i posted and i prolly shoulda worded that a lil different...

I'm not trying to be a ***** dude, just been dealing with **** all day and come hoem to what seems like **** talking

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses