Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 08:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihokw...053C5&index=18
Old 03-05-2010, 08:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28SqcZhQlx8
Old 03-05-2010, 08:36 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yesssssss - just called to make my next tattoo appointment. Excited about this one
Fuckkkkkkk - she never called me back. I need to figure out how much loot I gotta start settin aside Probably gonna cost a grip for the chest and 1/2 sleeve - maybe more
Old 03-05-2010, 09:36 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Fuckkkkkkk - she never called me back. I need to figure out how much loot I gotta start settin aside Probably gonna cost a grip for the chest and 1/2 sleeve - maybe more
u gettin half the sleeve and chest all in one day???
Old 03-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol. **** that - while I agree that she aint hot Id **** the **** outta her lol. I spoke to Anthony after that topic was posted on here and he said in that movie she looked hot half nekked so I gotta see the flick before I make my mind up but regardless Id hit it
Allright, Allright I'm done crying about all that. Hahaha
Old 03-05-2010, 10:15 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
yeah, that what i had to do to joejoes frontend since hit axel nut got stripped out.
+1 you should be good Neal . I let joejoe use my nut (no homo) to line up his front rim and tighten the pinch bolts when were in the lot in otown, didn't kno that was you helpin him .

Last edited by NARD BLOCKZ; 03-05-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:46 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
u gettin half the sleeve and chest all in one day???
Im sure she'll do the outline in 1 day if I could deal with it. My 1/2 sleeve took 3 sittings I think 4 or 5 hours each. So I think outline the first day and then finish it in a few more sittings.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:49 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

**** I hope Eric comes through. He said he may have a spare GSXR axle laying around. Ima be pissed if its 50 degrees all weekend and I CANT ride
I am sure i have a gsxr axle too let me know if you still need it
Old 03-06-2010, 12:05 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

sup everyone i miss you all!!!! LOL i been alil M.I.A, Im riding all weekend let me know wassup...
Old 03-06-2010, 12:11 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
sup everyone i miss you all!!!! LOL i been alil M.I.A, Im riding all weekend let me know wassup...

whats up with tommorw?
Old 03-06-2010, 01:05 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Im sure she'll do the outline in 1 day if I could deal with it. My 1/2 sleeve took 3 sittings I think 4 or 5 hours each. So I think outline the first day and then finish it in a few more sittings.
oh aite, bc im workin on a sleeve too, its not jus one tattoo thats gon wrap the whole arm, i probably do a million diff tatts and jus work my way around the arms eventually, my left arm damn near there and igotta things to get covered on the right arm so that should take up alotta space
Old 03-06-2010, 02:21 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

mitchell tomorrow?
Old 03-06-2010, 02:42 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
I am sure i have a gsxr axle too let me know if you still need it
Yesssss I need that. I might have one lined up tomorrow but if it falls through can you bring that one out please

Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
Wheelies is wassup

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
oh aite, bc im workin on a sleeve too, its not jus one tattoo thats gon wrap the whole arm, i probably do a million diff tatts and jus work my way around the arms eventually, my left arm damn near there and igotta things to get covered on the right arm so that should take up alotta space
Word. I love the 1/2 sleeve I got now but I sorta had a different idea for it initially. I wanted sorta like what youre sayin where you dont see any skin exposed but I let her run with it coz she knew the idea behind it and I liked her idea when she drew it on me. Thats it also - she does **** free hand so til it was completely on me I had no idea what she was doing. But my right arm I want completely filled like em's **** but I want it wrapped around the back too:

Originally Posted by *trix*
mitchell tomorrow?
Only way Im going to mitchell is if a shitload of people come out. They were talkin about taking bikes the last couple of times
Old 03-06-2010, 02:54 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

NEAL?!?!?!!?!? Did you see the pics? She made me delete them
Old 03-06-2010, 03:01 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

**** I'm tight. So I took my old fender off, tried to put the new one on. I was able to squeeze it through the forks, but then I didn't have room to fit my fingers up to hold that little square bolt in that's behind it. I don't have stands so I couldn't drop the wheel. I scratched the **** out of the new one too. After like an hour and a half I spent another 30 mins putting the old one on.

Then I was gonna put my side mount clipons on since I got my new master, til I realized I didn't have tubing to bleed the brakes without getting it all over. Anyone know what size tubing fits on the bleeder?

I rode streets for like 45 mins, 30 of those were spent riding on a completely flat tire going to fill it back up. I rode home on the tank so I could try to keep some air in the tire to see what was up. Sprayed some soapy water on it and all around where the tire meets the rim was bubbling like a ************. Gonna stop at Eric's tomorrow he's gonna give me a hand with the tire.

I'll be out tomorrow though, with my cracked fender and stock clipons. **** it I wanna make whoolies.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 03-06-2010 at 03:05 AM.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:13 AM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

onewheelneal dont take this the wrong way, but im just really curious as to what ur life was like before stuntlife?
Old 03-06-2010, 03:35 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MoHawk
NEAL?!?!?!!?!? Did you see the pics? She made me delete them
Nah I ran out and didnt get to see em.

Originally Posted by toneth
**** I'm tight. So I took my old fender off, tried to put the new one on. I was able to squeeze it through the forks, but then I didn't have room to fit my fingers up to hold that little square bolt in that's behind it. I don't have stands so I couldn't drop the wheel. I scratched the **** out of the new one too. After like an hour and a half I spent another 30 mins putting the old one on.

Then I was gonna put my side mount clipons on since I got my new master, til I realized I didn't have tubing to bleed the brakes without getting it all over. Anyone know what size tubing fits on the bleeder?

I rode streets for like 45 mins, 30 of those were spent riding on a completely flat tire going to fill it back up. I rode home on the tank so I could try to keep some air in the tire to see what was up. Sprayed some soapy water on it and all around where the tire meets the rim was bubbling like a ************. Gonna stop at Eric's tomorrow he's gonna give me a hand with the tire.

I'll be out tomorrow though, with my cracked fender and stock clipons. **** it I wanna make whoolies.
Do it w/o the tubing. Hold a rag under where the fluids gonna shoot out. My tubing never stays on away - once its gets fluid it slips right off.

Originally Posted by Shake
onewheelneal dont take this the wrong way, but im just really curious as to what ur life was like before stuntlife?
Which part. I got 3 maybe 4 very different stages of life. If you wanna know it all - college became tree kingpin up there and was moving roughly 10lbs a week. After that became a stockbroker where it was constant parties with high class call girls, pimp penthouse sweets and lots of drugs lol. After that got into mortgages and saved enough for my own company - things were going well and I got greedy and committed some felonious activities and got a felony conviction with 5 years probation and 250 hours of community service lol. 2 more years of probation left. During the mortgage time I was BALLIN and probably made more than 10 people combined - same with the stock years but through all my mistakes along the way I wound up a broke *** stunt rider and the cops took/seized every asset I had in my name All good tho - got the plan to get back on top That about sums it up hahahaha. And nah I dont take it the wrong way - I post some **** on here which Im sure people would wonder about but I truly dont give a **** - all in the past. Only thing I dont ever really put on here is the **** Im going through now. Keep that to the dome with a few close people knowing but Im sure if Im still on here in a few years it'll be posted somewhere lmao. That about sum it up for ya lol....
Old 03-06-2010, 03:43 AM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

very enlightening. but i just wanted ur 666th post to be dedicated to answering my ? thnks
Old 03-06-2010, 03:53 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Shake
very enlightening. but i just wanted ur 666th post to be dedicated to answering my ? thnks
Well you kinda fucked up on that then coz I multiquoted so I just didnt answer your question - I answered a bunch of questions lol.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:38 AM
90-day squid probation

lolol

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses