Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 05:10 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
everybody and their mother hates trixs dirtbike bars. ive ridden a million bikes with them and only hated one setup more than trix's.
**** yo couch
Old 03-23-2009, 05:13 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

everybody and their mother hates trixs dirtbike bars. ive ridden a million bikes with them and only hated one setup more than trix's.
haha i didnt wanna bash his bikebut i ******* hate them things too lmaoo even his friend which i forgot name..but the double rr...them ***** rise dumb high and feel mad akward wehn wheeliing lol but maybe its just me cause im use to stock but even if so..i hate trix bars how they look and feel lmfaoooo
Old 03-23-2009, 05:15 PM

i really like these
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...gree-clip.html
Old 03-23-2009, 05:17 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

hey whats the proper pronunciation of "inolen"?

Which syllable is emphasized, and is the 'I' long or short sounding?
in-o-len
Old 03-23-2009, 05:23 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jfox
haha i didnt wanna bash his bikebut i ******* hate them things too lmaoo even his friend which i forgot name..but the double rr...them ***** rise dumb high and feel mad akward wehn wheeliing lol but maybe its just me cause im use to stock but even if so..i hate trix bars how they look and feel lmfaoooo
diaf
Old 03-23-2009, 05:28 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

i had an 07 rr, and I couldnt get aftermarket clipons to fit in any position with the fairing on
You can run the vortex clipons with out cutting the plastics on the 07.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:31 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I got you. I got CS3 if you want that too but dont got 4. I'll burn em and keep em in the truck for next time I see you.
Cool **** ill come pick that up from you asap! I need it in my life!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 05:34 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

dirtbike bars do the trick for me... i had my clip ons straight sideways before but it aint the same game....
Old 03-23-2009, 05:50 PM

resage is a decent person

Mike, you don't have a brother named Mitch by any chance? lol
Old 03-23-2009, 05:50 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by inolen
in-o-len
i was right
Old 03-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i've always called inolen.. I nolen... lol
Old 03-23-2009, 06:45 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

With my criminal record the best I could do is US senate. And with said criminal record, Id fit in pretty good there.
Criminal record?
Old 03-23-2009, 06:46 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Ya kat has pics but shes gotta sort thru the 1500 pics
..... oh well ill have em up asap
Old 03-23-2009, 06:52 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

hehe...i think mike had the most fun on jimmy's gix. mike, which bike did u prefer the most? its like porridge...which one was "just right".
Old 03-23-2009, 06:55 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

MikeM needs to get on the 03/04 636 bandwagon.

It's the secret ingredient for no handed circles, sitdown circles, and tank circle combos.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
MikeM needs to get on the 03/04 636 bandwagon.

It's the secret ingredient for no handed circles, sitdown circles, and tank circle combos.
im tryna find me a godamn 636...but cant find one in my price range lol which is FREE haha
Old 03-23-2009, 10:49 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

me too...want 636 for free. haha
Old 03-23-2009, 10:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
You can run the vortex clipons with out cutting the plastics on the 07.
no matter what position they were in, turning would make the brake lever hit the inside, and apply the front brakes rather quickly.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by resage
Mike, you don't have a brother named Mitch by any chance? lol
negative k
Old 03-23-2009, 11:00 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
hehe...i think mike had the most fun on jimmy's gix. mike, which bike did u prefer the most? its like porridge...which one was "just right".
kevins rr and your f4i were my favorites. yours felt like mine, but with a different tire of course. kevins rr just felt real user friendly in sitdowns, and it was comfortable to sit on too. jimmys bike was ok as long as I kept it slow on the idle. When it needed throttle input it felt slow and gutless.

Hey do you have pics of Gils 50? That **** was fun as ****

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses