Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
For your F4i? How you gonna ride this weekend? How the **** you getting free **** anyway?
He goes skiing indoors a lot and he's good at it.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:02 PM

DC631 is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Your blox aint up to par yet son. Dont count blox on a 50 which equate to parking spots. How many parking spots you got by the way. Not enough to get from Suffolk to Queens - BULEE DAT!!!!!!!!

Im fucked on my bike. When I banged the axle outta the front wheel for the gsxr front end I guess I fucked the threads up and now I cant get the axle bolt back in Hopefully one of you people comin over tonight can figure out a way to get it in coz Im stumped
Still working on gettin big bike .. The 50 wil have to do till then ! Don't be Hatin on me !
Old 03-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

free atown cage and round bar but it hasnt been worth the trouble honestly. this is my 5th time going back and forth with this ****** bike and now i had to drain fluids and im about to go drop it off somewhere to get crated up. Too much of a headache IMO. Id rather pay the $350 to not have to deal with the headache. I needed a cage which is why I said yeah I'll do it but I didnt know what would be involved with this whole process
wow for 350 you could of had my boy make you something , oh well . is 350 round trip for the bike
Old 03-05-2010, 01:20 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I'm on my way
Old 03-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

NEAL!!!!! Wanna see pics?
Old 03-05-2010, 01:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

For your F4i? How you gonna ride this weekend? How the **** you getting free **** anyway?
Im nice like that - thats how I get free parts lol

Originally Posted by DOKE
He goes skiing indoors a lot and he's good at it.
My indoor skiing days are long gone lol. i havent touched that stuff in years

Originally Posted by DC631
Still working on gettin big bike .. The 50 wil have to do till then ! Don't be Hatin on me !
No hatin son but you gotta have blox to have blox - not parking spots son

Originally Posted by skillz
wow for 350 you could of had my boy make you something , oh well . is 350 round trip for the bike
nah 350 is the cost of what im getting for pickin up a bike and dropping it off to be shipped. only thing is its been a nightmare getting it shipped. first i dropped it off at fastenal. they called me the next day and told me they aint shipping it. i went to fastenal to pick the bike up but they wouldnt help me load it in the truck and the bike doesnt start and has no clip ons so i definitely need help loading and unloading. then i went back to fastenal again with JNoF4i and loaded it up and brought it to fedex freight who wouldnt accept it since it wasnt in a crate so i had to bring it home unload it drain fluids and drop it off at a bike shop for them to crate it up. now im waiting for them to call me so i could go there and they'll use a forklift to put it in the bed of the truck and then i gotta go back out to fedex freight and get stuck in a shitload of traffic. not worth it. i would have rather paid $350 and got the parts I need is what Im sayin

Originally Posted by monday518
I'm on my way

Originally Posted by MoHawk
NEAL!!!!! Wanna see pics?
Yes please - pm or on FB will do
Old 03-05-2010, 01:45 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Anyone local have a gsxr front wheel axle. Without one Im kinda fucked and cant ride this weekend
Old 03-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

You got more than one bike or something? I'm mad confused right now. Are you shipping your **** out after this weekend?
Old 03-05-2010, 01:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Anyone local have a gsxr front wheel axle. Without one Im kinda fucked and cant ride this weekend
think a 929 axle will fit?
Old 03-05-2010, 01:56 PM
NealFoReal

You got more than one bike or something? I'm mad confused right now. Are you shipping your **** out after this weekend?
I have more than one bike in my possession right now but the 2nd bike was someone from on here who asked me for a favor and is sending me a new cage and round bar in return for the favor - get it now. Yo lemme hold your front wheel axle for the weekend lol

Originally Posted by MikeM
think a 929 axle will fit?
Hmmmmmm I dunno - but I dont think so. Are you comin through here tonight to pick up that motor mount bolt??? I fucked up the threads when I hammered out the axle
Old 03-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I have more than one bike in my posession right now but the 2nd bike was someone from on here who asked me for a favor and is sending me a new cage and round bar in return for the favor - get it now. Yo lemme hold your front wheel axle for the weekend lol

Hmmmmmm I dunno - but I dont think so. Are you comin through here tonight to pick up that motor mount bolt???
Ahhh. Hahaha, It's goin to the dealer man.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:58 PM
NealFoReal

**** I hope Eric comes through. He said he may have a spare GSXR axle laying around. Ima be pissed if its 50 degrees all weekend and I CANT ride
Old 03-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

**** I hope Eric comes through. He said he may have a spare GSXR axle laying around. Ima be pissed if its 50 degrees all weekend and I CANT ride
After I fall once and sit around like a puss all day complaining you can ride mine
Old 03-05-2010, 02:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hmmmmmm I dunno - but I dont think so. Are you comin through here tonight to pick up that motor mount bolt??? I fucked up the threads when I hammered out the axle
Im planning to. Dont know if im hangin out for long or what, but im tryin to.

Are you talking about the bolt that goes into the end of the axle? Cuz you dont even need that bolt as long as your pinch bolts are tight. Its only there for backup. The last month or 2 i had my 929 front end on, I didnt have that bolt in the axle. No issues at all, and that included a couple hundred miles of street, and the halloween ride. You can ride tomorrow.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:04 PM
NealFoReal

Im planning to. Dont know if im hangin out for long or what, but im tryin to.

Are you talking about the bolt that goes into the end of the axle? Cuz you dont even need that bolt as long as your pinch bolts are tight. Its only there for backup. The last month or 2 i had my 929 front end on, I didnt have that bolt in the axle. No issues at all, and that included a couple hundred miles of street, and the halloween ride. You can ride tomorrow.
Really??? Ok nice so thats what ima do then lol.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:08 PM

DC631 is a decent person

ler me know about the axle bolt . I'd have to take it off the bike tommorow !
Old 03-05-2010, 02:09 PM
bp chaser

if youre worried about it, i'll wheelie your bike around a tank full of sharks (without laser beams) to show you its safe.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

yeah, that what i had to do to joejoes frontend since hit axel nut got stripped out.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:18 PM
NealFoReal

Yesssssss - just called to make my next tattoo appointment. Excited about this one
Old 03-05-2010, 02:19 PM
NealFoReal

if youre worried about it, i'll wheelie your bike around a tank full of sharks (without laser beams) to show you its safe.
Nah I believe you lol

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
yeah, that what i had to do to joejoes frontend since hit axel nut got stripped out.
Who joejoetheproTan - I dont believe it lmao.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses