Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 03:51 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by becky
inolen...are you moving to the island or the city?
Looking for a place in Astoria/LIC.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** yeah, no class. Im out
Old 03-23-2009, 04:48 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry. i showed up late and left early. i had a big homework assignment due for over the weekend. next time you're out and you see me with a camera ride by me. lol
lol ok...

i road past you mad time haha but hey **** it.....
Old 03-23-2009, 04:52 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Whats in 2 weeks? And nice avatar
leah will be joining us at stunt sessions!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 04:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GsxrFanatic
Mike M for president!
With my criminal record the best I could do is US senate. And with said criminal record, Id fit in pretty good there.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
like I said, I can go up to the colliseum and see whats up with haveing a stunt corner or something equivilent of that
dont ever say the word "stunt" to people like that. Say "bike freestyle" instead, so they might not even realize its motorcycles.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
dont ever say the word "stunt" to people like that. Say "bike freestyle" instead, so they might not even realize its motorcycles.
smart man lol
Old 03-23-2009, 04:59 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I understand that completely, and in going there I will be in professional attire as well
Old 03-23-2009, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
JFox - dont know if Gil said anything to you yesterday but youre ordering the clip ons with the risers. Get the biggest one which I think is 3.5" rise coz if you want them lower you can slide them down the fork tube a little since youre going SF.
yea thats the same thing the guy pm'd me about...basically get the biggest one rather then the 2.5 so i can slide up and down for comfortability....and i dont think ima street fighter..ima just cut the fairing and windscreen..i dont like the street fighter look lol its ugly
Old 03-23-2009, 05:00 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by inolen
Looking for a place in Astoria/LIC.
hey whats the proper pronunciation of "inolen"?

Which syllable is emphasized, and is the 'I' long or short sounding?

pita929rr is a decent person

Name:  PITON21.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  110.6 KB

I understand that completely, and in going there I will be in professional attire as well
lol fix the 70......
Old 03-23-2009, 05:01 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is completely different from the question that your asking but nice pics I just saw them lol and good pic of kev, I gotta tell him you got a pic of him
thanks. i'm now the official picture bitch!
Old 03-23-2009, 05:01 PM
bp chaser

I have a briefcase you can borrow if you want
Old 03-23-2009, 05:03 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by JFox
yea thats the same thing the guy pm'd me about...basically get the biggest one rather then the 2.5 so i can slide up and down for comfortability....and i dont think ima street fighter..ima just cut the fairing and windscreen..i dont like the street fighter look lol its ugly
i had an 07 rr, and I couldnt get aftermarket clipons to fit in any position with the fairing on
Old 03-23-2009, 05:04 PM

thanks. i'm now the official picture bitch!
wait...curious..did u take pics of me taking my bike apart and putting her back together lol or that wasnt you with the camera?
Old 03-23-2009, 05:05 PM

i had an 07 rr, and I couldnt get aftermarket clipons to fit in any position with the fairing on
idk mike..like how hollywood clipons are..i like the position and its comfortable..but from sitting on some of the guys bikes this week it feels weird..especially trix bike lol dirtbike bars no bueno for me lol..
Old 03-23-2009, 05:06 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i'm sure kat has pix
Old 03-23-2009, 05:06 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by JFox
idk mike..like how hollywood clipons are..i like the position and its comfortable..but from sitting on some of the guys bikes this week it feels weird..especially trix bike lol dirtbike bars no bueno for me lol..
everybody and their mother hates trixs dirtbike bars. ive ridden a million bikes with them and only hated one setup more than trix's.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:09 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

cut the windscreen back a bit? lol

ooo and I dont really need a breifcase I am going to print the waivers and stuff I think tonight on lydias compy (scince I dont have a printer) and go up there ready to make some buisness lol

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses