Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 11:39 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
Yo Neal, how much did the plastic bed liner on your **** cost? The bed on the one I'm buying is tore the **** up, it looks like straight ****.

Cant you search anything on your own???

http://www.autoanything.com/cargo-li...A5199A0A0.aspx

That only took 2 seconds to find...
Old 03-02-2010, 11:41 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

And like i told you before on the phone you can get them for like 200 dollars if you shop around...
Old 03-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric

I did look, and they all were $350+
Old 03-02-2010, 11:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

it was on there already when i bought the truck
Old 03-03-2010, 01:12 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKKONgfNONU
Old 03-03-2010, 01:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ross you got my paypal right? And you gonna be around next weekend - 13 & 14 for a lot session????
Old 03-03-2010, 01:20 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

yes and yes
Old 03-03-2010, 01:21 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

u guys staying over night?
Old 03-03-2010, 01:22 AM
NealFoReal

Word. Ima make a bunch of calls tomorrow to confirm who's coming but it should be a nice little session full of squids and all
Old 03-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I should be able to come if it's ok if I crash into ****.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:26 AM
NealFoReal

you stay on the squid side of the lot and it's all good.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:26 AM
Group Moderator

bob is havin party on the 13th so im prolly gonna head down to his house that night... are u guys comin saturday and sunday? I'll ride both days
Old 03-03-2010, 01:27 AM
Group Moderator

I should be able to come if it's ok if I crash into ****.
we'll bubble wrap your bike
Old 03-03-2010, 01:33 AM
NealFoReal

House party at Bobs on Saturday night Yeah we were plannin on weekend thing.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Group Moderator

he lives in philly tho... bout 40mins south of the mega lot
Old 03-03-2010, 01:38 AM
NealFoReal

Eh its either that or get shitty somewhere else I suppose. Either way we gonna do work!!!! Im out - blog # 9 bed time
Old 03-03-2010, 03:54 AM
KING annoyingeric

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dAxZxvYHLA

LMAO..
Old 03-03-2010, 08:06 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Picking up he f150 tomorrow. It's only the v6 rwd but it's an 05 with 40k miles for 10,000 out the door
That's sounds about right for pricing. Got any pics?
Old 03-03-2010, 02:48 PM
NealFoReal

Before I went to youtube to see i knew that was freeport but then I coulda sworn I heard trix in there and whatdoyaknow - it was trix lmao. And that was 2006 so trix was tryin to make stunts happen back then
Old 03-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Suspicious Carpet Buyer
Posted at: 2010-02-27 00:13:38 | 108 comments | Add Comment

Original ad:
I need a whole roll of carpet doesnt matter what kind will pay cash i need it fast

From Me to ***********@*************.org:

Hey,

Do you still need rolls of carpet? I have a deal worked out with a carpet wholesaler and can get you as many carpets as you need.

Thanks,

Mike

From *********@comcast.net to Me:

yeah I just need one how much do you want for it

From Me to *********@comcast.net:

I am asking $50 for the roll of carpet. It sounds like you also need some cleaning supplies. Luckily, I also sell gloves, mops, buckets, spray bottles, garbage bags, as well as disinfectants, odor removal chemicals, and enzyme solvents, in case you are interested in any of that.

Mike

what? I dont need any of that just the rug

Are you sure? It sounds like you need this rug to take care of a "problem", and you might want the cleaning supplies to clean up the rest of that problem.

Mike

my only problem is that i need this carpet and you are trying to sell me cleaning stuff

Look, you don't have to fool me. There is only one reason to urgently need a rug. It is pretty clear that you killed someone and need to get rid of them.

I've been there, man...whether it is a friend who overdosed on drugs, or a dead hooker, it is important that you clean everything up. You can't just roll them up in a carpet and forget about them. Don't worry, I can help you.

Mike

i didnt kill a hooker what the hell is wrong with you? i need the carpet for my apartment to replace my old stained carpet so i dont get screwed on my security deposit which is why i need it fast

Hey man, I'm not one to judge you. I understand that accidents happen. Maybe she didn't tell you when to stop choking her, or maybe you didn't realize that roofie you slipped in her Cosmo was actually cyanide. Either way, a dead hooker isn't the end of the world. Hookers die all the time; it comes with their line of work. The important thing is to stay calm and make sure that you clean everything up.

You have a good cover story with the security deposit. You are smart to get rid of the old blood-stained carpet, but you still will need my cleaning supplies. A small blood stain on the top of the rug is usually a much larger stain underneath the rug, and you can't simply put a new rug on top of it. With my dead hooker cleanup package, it comes with everything you need to clean up the "accident" and make it look like it never happened. The entire package, including the rug, will only cost you $100.

You should act soon before it is too late!

Mike

is everyone on craigslist this crazy or is it just you? all i want is the carpet and you are being a huge pain in my ***. ill find one from someone who isnt a goddamn psycho

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses