Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 07:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I want to see tighter circles though... I mean they still LOOK like recons...
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Lemme see your tighter circles first eric lol.
im with eric on this, those werent quite tight enough
Old 03-02-2010, 07:47 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

word should be interesting for me too. i put a dunlop on and its a hard compound tire. i dont think ive ever run a tire that felt like that before. curious to know just how shitty its gonna feel lol.
im might have some tire issues too. ive always rode with the touring continentals (nice and flat from burn outs and low tire pressure). all i have on my R6 are the newer metzler M3's i got put on at the end of the summer for twistes. i'll be dropping down to about 20 psi but we'll see

also a heads up about the mega lot........
i went out for about 30-40 min 2 sundays ago and the only spot plowed was the concrete part running along the whole building, the black top was never touched and along the edge between the 2 was a mound of snow from the plow.

still def enough room to ride, but makes it a lot smaller and tighter. im hoping most of it will be melted by saturday, if its not already.

Originally Posted by ubecrew610
Im always down for an early sesh... let me know what time ur headin up.
sweet, and congrats on the baby.
when its decent weather (not snow or single digits) i usually ride from 7am or so til noon. im not sure i have your number, but i usually text ross most of the time when im on my way up. you should come out this sat its supposed to be pretty nice. i'll be there early though and only staying till noon or so.

Last edited by INSANECRAZZY; 03-02-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:00 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
im with eric on this, those werent quite tight enough
Same. Wide RL's are the ultimate recon.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:17 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ubecrew610
you talkin about this weekend. im down as long as the wife doesn't go into labor with my kid..... im dying to ride.... some let me know what time and day...
I mean the weekend of the 13th and 14th.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:48 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Nah not really - Eric's on a rampage lately - right eric

Yes this is true.. I was involved in a scuffle inside of a diner. Which resulted in people getting kicked in the face and punched multiple times. thankfully none of that was towards me lol...

Last edited by Annoying Eric; 03-02-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
all i have on my R6 are the newer metzler M3's
I'll trade you dunlop for metzler since the metzler for you is like a dunlop for me you know - always here to help my homies out lol

Originally Posted by inolen
Same. Wide RL's are the ultimate recon.
its just the fact that she's not doing a regular recon - she's doing RL which is a step up for the ladies IMO

Originally Posted by inolen
I mean the weekend of the 13th and 14th.
+1
Old 03-02-2010, 10:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joejoe898
IM OUT

also a heads up about the mega lot........
the only spot plowed was the concrete part running along the whole building, the black top was never touched and along the edge between the 2 was a mound of snow from the plow.
should be melted in the next week and a half

congrats on the baby.
+1
Old 03-02-2010, 10:06 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I dont think my tyger shark cage will be here by the weekend for the pa trip
Old 03-02-2010, 10:07 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

yoooooo ***** no one love the fatman
Old 03-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I love the fat man... no homo
Old 03-02-2010, 10:13 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

lol.....i miss everbody
Old 03-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just repped you foo. You'll have blocks like teh rest of us soon
Old 03-02-2010, 10:16 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

thank u................................................. .lol
Old 03-02-2010, 10:17 PM
KING annoyingeric

Chino, you gonna come to PA the following weekend??
Old 03-02-2010, 10:19 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Chino, you gonna come to PA the following weekend??

am in puerto rico for a show......rr ship my bike to do a show...
Old 03-02-2010, 10:19 PM
KING annoyingeric

and btw Toneth just bought an f150 so if he doesnt come out then we know hes Sam/Peerock #2
Old 03-02-2010, 10:20 PM
KING annoyingeric

Originally Posted by chinof4i

you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 10:21 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

NealFoReal

Originally Posted by chinof4i
YOU KNOW. Ryde or Die nukka
FAT MAN STUNTING

lol....................ruffryders....

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses