Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 01:50 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Neal, RBF ordered.

Handbrake stuff showed up today, gonna put this beast on tonight

I'll be down to ride tomorrow if all goes well.

Last edited by inolen; 03-01-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:04 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Vortex sucks. They discontinued their 03/04 636 rearsets 3 years ago so you can't get any replacement parts
Old 03-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Did you ever watch The Road?
Old 03-01-2010, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by toneth
Did you ever watch The Road?
Put it on but it was too slow for what I wanted that night. Ended up watching Predator.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
Put it on but it was too slow for what I wanted that night. Ended up watching Predator.
I haven't seen a single Aliens, predator, alien vs predator, whatever movie. I'm slacking
Old 03-01-2010, 02:22 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Inolen what time should I plan for on Friday?
Old 03-01-2010, 02:22 PM

You're missing out

Name:  alien_Sigourney_1.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  31.0 KB
Old 03-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Which ones the best? I'll start downloading it now on my VPN at home so it's ready to watch by tonight.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by monday518
Inolen what time should I plan for on Friday?
7-8 sounds pretty good.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by toneth
Which ones the best? I'll start downloading it now on my VPN at home so it's ready to watch by tonight.
Alien and Aliens are both absolutely amazing but the others suck. I think Alien wins because it has Sigourney Weaver half naked

A lot of people like Predator, but I'm not a huge fan.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Alien and Aliens are both absolutely amazing but the others suck. I think Alien wins because it has Sigourney Weaver half naked

Im sorry man but Sigourney Weaver looks like a dude. I wouldn't **** her with a stolen dick.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:35 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Lots of people have been complaining it's a slow download. I hear it's a slow movie too. I'm gonna check it out though.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by DOKE
Im sorry man but Sigourney Weaver looks like a dude. I wouldn't **** her with a stolen dick.
You know how I know you're gay?
Zippy Tie Rider

Downloading now.
Attack Squirrel Owner

Here it comes...
Old 03-01-2010, 02:37 PM

Here it comes...
I'm just saying.

Sigourney Weaver is smoking hot in that movie.

Old 03-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Let's just agree to disagree on this one. Anyone else want to weigh in?
Old 03-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

...and I'm not gay anymore. I was converted by the Church of Latter Day Saints. They came right to my door and saved me.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Let's just agree to disagree on this one. Anyone else want to weigh in?
I was just texting Neal and told him about this. He said he doesn't think she's hot either.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:48 PM

I was just texting Neal and told him about this. He said he doesn't think she's hot either.
I think you are too worried about possibly being gay

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses