Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 01:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Shake
Actually you were right. when creating ur llc just be sure that its done the right way. ur assets are seprate from the business.
All income from LLC's passes through to the individual members. Same applies with expenses/debts/judgments/etc.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Shake
Actually you were right. when creating ur llc just be sure that its done the right way. ur assets are seprate from the business.
it looks like getting a loan for a throw away corporation will be too hard, so now im looking into renting parking lot space for one month, the way christmas tree sellers do it. then after the month is up, just keep riding there
Old 03-23-2009, 01:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Yo Neal Burn me a copy of FCP. Ill find a key code for it online, also for cs4 if you have it.
I got you. I got CS3 if you want that too but dont got 4. I'll burn em and keep em in the truck for next time I see you.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:56 PM
NealFoReal

Operating as an LLC form of partnership does not mean that appropriate US federal partnership tax forms are not necessary, or not complex. The entity's income and deductions attributed to each member are reported on that owner's tax return.
Same goes for debts/judgments/tax liens/etc.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:04 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
All income from LLC's passes through to the individual members. Same applies with expenses/debts/judgments/etc.
Had to do a search coz I wanted to make sure I was saying the right ****. Based on that search there are ways to make an LLC follow similar guidelines as a corp. My LLC was a single member LLC and operated as a sole proprietorship which leaves you responsible for all debts incurred by the LLC. So to sum it all up, shake was right sort of But a corp provides the benefit of not having liability however its set up.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:45 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

If they were to do that it'd be better to start a corporation instead of an LLC. I learned that the hard way. With an LLC they could come after the members of the LLC if it came down to that. With a corporation they go after the corp and not the individual owners of that corp. So with what youre saying, if a corporation was started and fenced in a lot with no insurance and fines were written against the corp, nothing would happen except the corp if they didnt pay would be hit with judgments but that wouldnt be a big deal. If it were an LLC and it were hit with judgments, those judgments would be passed on to the members of the LLC.
even if you were to form a corporation, the corporate owners who hold shares of the corporation can be held liable under the theory of "piercing the corporate veil". the smaller the corporation and the easier it is to pierce and find officers and shareholders liable for the actions, torts and contracts of the corporation.

nice idea though.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:48 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i think we should all just lobby for a public stunt spot.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:48 PM

someone go run for office!!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 02:59 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

Mike M for president!
Old 03-23-2009, 03:00 PM

yeahhhh hahahaha! that'd be awesome.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:03 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Dirty Jerz Alie for president
Old 03-23-2009, 03:07 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i think we should all just lobby for a public stunt spot.
You will have my full support for this idea in 2 weeks and counting
Old 03-23-2009, 03:07 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
even if you were to form a corporation, the corporate owners who hold shares of the corporation can be held liable under the theory of "piercing the corporate veil". the smaller the corporation and the easier it is to pierce and find officers and shareholders liable for the actions, torts and contracts of the corporation.

nice idea though.
i had setup a corporation about 2 years ago for a business that I was trying to get running and that corp got hit with some tax liens from NYS. Those liens havent been paid to this day and they havent come after me personally. But from issues I had with my LLC and my dumbass accountant, NYS & the IRS came after me personally along with some others lol So Im a little confused.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:08 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
You will have my full support for this idea in 2 weeks and counting
Whats in 2 weeks? And nice avatar
Old 03-23-2009, 03:09 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Whats in 2 weeks? And nice avatar
We're moving out there sucka!
Old 03-23-2009, 03:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
We're moving out there sucka!
Ahhhh thats wifey lol. No doubt. I thought the no hander pic looked familiar. You posted that up the other week, right?
Old 03-23-2009, 03:21 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

like I said, I can go up to the colliseum and see whats up with haveing a stunt corner or something equivilent of that
Old 03-23-2009, 03:25 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

on top of the lot idea it would probably be easier to find a public area in the middle of nowhere, possibly out off ocean parkway in the not used jones beach lots.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:34 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

inolen...are you moving to the island or the city?
Old 03-23-2009, 03:47 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by becky
inolen...are you moving to the island or the city?

I know this is completely different from the question that your asking but nice pics I just saw them lol and good pic of kev, I gotta tell him you got a pic of him

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses