Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Yeah I already got that one.

Do you ever go to Maddox's site? I think everybody knows about that one.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:08 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

http://wwww.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=62

This site is AWESOME.
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
My untouchable review is that its good but pretty much the same thing over and over again in different locations. Only reason I was able to watch it straight through is coz I kept pausing it and coming back to it lol. $tunter13's section was the **** HE MURDERS straightline combos Overall good DVD but I liked Back on the Block a lot better IMO.
i just watched it last night for the first time all the way through. i thought it was cool that the NJ, NY, & PA sessions where in there. i thought it was a cool vid. i like O-town throw down more. and i know the music was the way it was because it was mostly over sea's, but i was not feeling the music that much. definitly better than a lot of other vids out there, but after the first watch prob not in my top 3. but with the local lots, forein ground, and and sick technical riding by some of the best its def in my top 10.

i wish there was a little more of the mega session though.

Last edited by INSANECRAZZY; 02-26-2010 at 11:27 AM.
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by annoying eric
whats funnier was her reply.

from kristen ****** to me:

i just called the auto center and they said there is no such thing as a headlight fluid pump...or headlight fluid...they were laughing...what is your problem douche bag?

Lmao!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 11:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
i just watched it last night for the first time all the way through. i thought it was cool that the NJ, NY, & PA sessions where in there. i thought it was a cool vid. i like O-town throw down more. and i know th emusic was the way it was because it was mostly over sea's, but i was feeling the music that much. definitly better than a lot of other vids out there, but after the first watch prob not in my top 3. but with the local lots, forein ground, and and sick technical riding by some of the best its def in my top 10.

i wish there was a little more of the mega session though.
I need to get C&I 5. Ride of the Century 3, C&I4, and O town throw down definitely top 3 right now. I think I own like 30+ DVD's by now too. I don't even know if I can put it in my top 10. It was like a 1 hour long youtube clip of the same **** over and over again. Dude's an incredible rider though, just wish they mixed it up a bit. Wasn't really digging the music either.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 02-26-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:22 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Riding was of course good. Footage and editing.. eh
Old 02-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
I need to get C&I 5. Ride of the Century 3, C&I4, and O town throw down definitely top 3 right now. I think I own like 30+ DVD's by now too. I don't even know if I can put it in my top 10. It was like a 1 hour long youtube clip of the same **** over and over again. Wasn't really digging the music either.
I want C&I 4 and 5 too. If you get them, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.
Old 02-26-2010, 11:34 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

I need to get C&I 5. Ride of the Century 3, C&I4, and O town throw down definitely top 3 right now. I think I own like 30+ DVD's by now too. I don't even know if I can put it in my top 10. It was like a 1 hour long youtube clip of the same **** over and over again. Dude's an incredible rider though, just wish they mixed it up a bit. Wasn't really digging the music either.
glad thing you caught that......... i wrote "but i was feeling the music that much." was supposed to say "wasnt" not was.

did i miss it or did jorain not do a single stoppie. he's a SICK technical rider and kills it!!!! but i didnt see any stoppies or even much no hander action. seemd liek everything was HB. unless i missed em....
Old 02-26-2010, 12:14 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Another great site:

http://maddox.xmission.com/
Old 02-26-2010, 12:31 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Nard you never gave me your untouchable review. I actually won a copy on stuntride Waiting for it to get here.
[quote=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4273007]My untouchable review is that its good but pretty much the same thing over and over again in different locations. Only reason I was able to watch it straight through is coz I kept pausing it and coming back to it lol. $tunter13's section was the **** HE MURDERS straightline combos Overall good DVD but I liked Back on the Block a lot better IMO.

+1 I feel the same way Neal. I was hype when I first got it, now I jus foward to stunter 13's parts and the USA sessions. Especially cuz i can see myself chillin by Eric's truck lol at the PA sesh.

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Nard, ima hit you up in a little wile about your bike..
Well now we got snow Eric lol Im ready when you are kid lemme kno .
Old 02-26-2010, 01:54 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

**** snow
Old 02-26-2010, 02:31 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
**** snow
+1

I have to go out and shovel again. Then I have to go to my mom's house and snowblower it
Old 02-26-2010, 02:35 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DOKE
+1

I have to go out and shovel again. Then I have to go to my mom's house and snowblower it
i did the properties yesterday, then last night from 1 to 3 then again today.
im beat
Old 02-26-2010, 02:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
that was ******* histerical where did you get that from?
email
Old 02-26-2010, 02:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DOKE
This website is called emails from an *******. It's got some good ones...

http://wwww.dontevenreply.com/
funny ****
Old 02-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
i did the properties yesterday, then last night from 1 to 3 then again today.
im beat
You wanna go drinking another night or decide just later? I imagine I'm gonna be pretty beat up later but I might be able to get a nap in if my daughter lets it happen.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:54 PM

I was thinking of heading to FL tonight, but it doesn't look like my hb package is coming in today due to the weather
Old 02-26-2010, 05:15 PM
Jersey Rider

fouroh8 is a decent person

anyone going to Windham this Sunday?
Old 02-26-2010, 05:44 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Nope - not that I know of. I ordered it online and I ordered a bunch of bottles so I had it when needed. I wound up selling some to people for what I paid for it and now have nothing. Hurry up ****** and get some lol.

there is a dealer in the city that has it in stock its on 11 ave n 40th i think not 100% on the adress
Old 02-26-2010, 06:03 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joejoe898
there is a dealer in the city that has it in stock its on 11 ave n 40th i think not 100% on the adress
Whats up Joejoe, has Joel taught u any new tricks lol?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses