Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 09:44 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
that was the fake account i setup to **** with sketchy slim jim when he was selling his bike lol. hi sketchy (if you read this). Yes that was me ****** with you and telling you that your dirty bars were Maybe later if I'm not lazy I'll post up my emails back and forth with sketchy for a good laugh hahahaha. Ricky - sent you a bunch of PM's. Holla
This website is called emails from an *******. It's got some good ones...

http://wwww.dontevenreply.com/
Old 02-26-2010, 09:46 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I really wish I bought a quad this season. Christ those ******* are fun in the snow.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:47 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I gotta be retarded, because I just stuck the lit of of a cigarette in my mouth to take a pull.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:59 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
****, they suspended all train service. I can't even make it in to work.
I made it in. The highways are fine, side roads are pretty bad
Old 02-26-2010, 10:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DOKE
This website is called emails from an *******. It's got some good ones...

http://wwww.dontevenreply.com/
ahahahaah lmfao!!! and im still on the first one
Old 02-26-2010, 10:01 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
I made it in. The highways are fine, side roads are pretty bad
I've been at work for a few hours and we got pummelled.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:06 AM
bp chaser

I assure you that this grill is real. By cutting down the tree, you are earning the grill and it will not be stolen. Also, if seeing a naked woman isn't your thing, you could probably catch the husband changing in the bathroom as well. I won't be watching, but I'm not one to judge your lifestyle.
ahahahahaha this site is great
Old 02-26-2010, 10:09 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

ahahahahaha this site is great
I know right? I love the one about the weapons.

Enjoy...
Old 02-26-2010, 10:10 AM
bp chaser

From Me to Dean ******:

Dean,

Don't lie to me. I know what rectify means, and the fact that you want to do it with an Xbox is disgusting.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:11 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

ahahahaah lmfao!!! and im still on the first one
Mike, did you read the racist microwave one yet?
Old 02-26-2010, 10:19 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Doke thanks for the site. I've been reading it for like an hour now, these are incredible.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=70

Ouch...that doesn't look good, Kristen. From glancing at the picture, it is obvious you are going to need a new hood, fender, and headlight. It looks like your headlight is indeed cracked, and it looks like you probably severed the headlight fluid line as well. From the way the hood is bent, it looks like your transmission has been dislodged and will probably have to be replaced. Judging by the headlight damage, I may have to replace your headlight fluid pump as well, and I need to take out the motor to get to that. It is going to be a lot of work.

How much were you looking to spend to get this fixed?
Old 02-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Doke thanks for the site. I've been reading it for like an hour now, these are incredible.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

From Me to ********@gmail.com
RE: Clydesdale horse needs caring owners:

Hey there!

Your horse looks beautiful! Is he still available?

Michael Murphy
Vice President
Murphy Glue Factory, Inc.

From ********@gmail.com to Me
RE: Clydesdale horse needs caring owners:

HELL NO!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:27 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

at least u guys arent wurknn in the snow deliverin mail house to house
Old 02-26-2010, 10:29 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=68
Old 02-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

I guess you guys really liked this site because you and Mike are posting this stuff in a few threads. LOL

It gets old quick though. I usually stop checking it for a few weeks and go back to it. I've got more sites is you guys are interested. Maybe we could trade...you tell me what sites you go to for a laugh that aren't blocked at work and I can give you mine.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Hahaha.
http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=62

Doke,
http://thereifixedit.com/
Old 02-26-2010, 10:50 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=70

Ouch...that doesn't look good, Kristen. From glancing at the picture, it is obvious you are going to need a new hood, fender, and headlight. It looks like your headlight is indeed cracked, and it looks like you probably severed the headlight fluid line as well. From the way the hood is bent, it looks like your transmission has been dislodged and will probably have to be replaced. Judging by the headlight damage, I may have to replace your headlight fluid pump as well, and I need to take out the motor to get to that. It is going to be a lot of work.

How much were you looking to spend to get this fixed?

Whats funnier was her reply.

From Kristen ****** to Me:

I just called the auto center and they said there is no such thing as a headlight fluid pump...or headlight fluid...they were laughing...what is your problem douche bag?

LMAO!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:52 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
at least u guys arent wurknn in the snow deliverin mail house to house

That sucks!!!!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses