Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 11:27 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by juzslidin
if u want make me a decent offer ...... ill part with mine then regret it ....
Would you get something else? Or youve had enough of riding?
Old 02-25-2010, 11:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
the temps been in the mid 30s all day out here, we havent seen a flake yet. its getting colder now though and this storm isnt going anywhere
yup the weather reports on tv show youre gonna get some but not as much as in the city.

Originally Posted by RickNY
Would you get something else? Or youve had enough of riding?
Haha he dont ride anyway lmao.

Originally Posted by juzslidin
im buried under way too much snow n expecting more over night ......
You like the snow. At least you could go boarding
Old 02-25-2010, 11:36 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Neal, did you say somewhere kept the RBF in stock?
Old 02-25-2010, 11:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Email from the scamming Nigerian (which is what most of them are). This is after I told him I will be in his area and I can come pick the truck up lol.
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 04:34:57 -0700
Subject: Re: 2001 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning - $3800
To: iracebikes@hotmail.com

Hi,
We can deal using eBay.Look how this works:
1. I will contact eBay and give all the info about this deal.
2. They will send us the forms by email - for you about the payment.
3. I will send the vehicle to your location and you will send the payment at eBay.
4. After you will inspect the vehicle and decide to keep it, they will transfer the money into my account.
RETURN POLICY:
If by any reason the vehicle is not as described, or if you find any problems with it I will pay for the returning fees. I'm sure it won't be the case because the vehicle is in excellent condition.
As soon as the vehicle arrives, you will test it and if it does not match 100% to your expectations, you will return it in max. 5 working days since the arrival date. In this case you will send me the vehicle in the same condition you received it.
I prefer to use DAS Auto Shippers for shipping because I was pleased with their services. The estimated time of delivery is 5 days, with no scratches, it is professionally crated.Good faith has always been my top priority and my most valued business approach.
Please provide me with your full name and shipping address so I can register the deal with eBay.
Thanks
My response:
I dont need to use a shipping service because I will be in your area for a few days for work. Give me your phone number and I will call you to come look at the truck and I will have CASH in hand.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:38 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yup the weather reports on tv show youre gonna get some but not as much as in the city.
Haha he dont ride anyway lmao.
You like the snow. At least you could go boarding
Its snowing real hard by me. I keep seeing cars get stuck trying to make it up my block.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:39 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal, did you say somewhere kept the RBF in stock?
Nope - not that I know of. I ordered it online and I ordered a bunch of bottles so I had it when needed. I wound up selling some to people for what I paid for it and now have nothing. Hurry up ****** and get some lol.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:40 PM
NealFoReal

Its snowing real hard by me. I keep seeing cars get stuck trying to make it up my block.
I just went out before and did some donuts in the truck Im about to send you a pm right now skippy
Old 02-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

My untouchable review is that its good but pretty much the same thing over and over again in different locations. Only reason I was able to watch it straight through is coz I kept pausing it and coming back to it lol. $tunter13's section was the **** HE MURDERS straightline combos Overall good DVD but I liked Back on the Block a lot better IMO.

You're not supposed to get much in Suffolk - the majority of it is supposed to hit around my way and the city for our area.
Yeah, I watched it tonight. Really I'm into street DVD's. Dude is an incredible rider, but the DVD itself is kinda boring. There's only so much **** you can watch over and over, the background changes for it didn't do much for me. It's literally the same exact **** in a different spot for the entire movie, no funny **** or anything in between. The exposure it's getting is great for the sport though.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 02-25-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:45 PM

Email from the scamming Nigerian (which is what most of them are). This is after I told him I will be in his area and I can come pick the truck up lol.

My response:

This made me el-oh-el >> iracebikes@hotmail.com

and what a ******* scumbag writing this **** - "Good faith has always been my top priority and my most valued business approach."
Old 02-25-2010, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by toneth
Yeah, I watched it tonight. Really I'm into street DVD's. Dude is an incredible rider, but the DVD itself is kinda boring. There's only so much **** you can watch over and over, the background changes for it didn't do much for me. It's literally the same exact **** in a different spot for the entire movie, no funny **** or anything in between. The exposure it's getting is great for the sport though.
+1 it was OK
Old 02-26-2010, 12:20 AM
NealFoReal

This made me el-oh-el >> iracebikes@hotmail.com

and what a ******* scumbag writing this **** - "Good faith has always been my top priority and my most valued business approach."
that was the fake account i setup to **** with sketchy slim jim when he was selling his bike lol. hi sketchy (if you read this). Yes that was me ****** with you and telling you that your dirty bars were Maybe later if I'm not lazy I'll post up my emails back and forth with sketchy for a good laugh hahahaha. Ricky - sent you a bunch of PM's. Holla
Old 02-26-2010, 03:58 AM
NealFoReal

eddie wanted desperately to have sex with the hot girl at work, but she had a boyfriend. One day eddie got so desperate that he went to her and said, "i'll give you a $100 if you'll let me have sex with you." the girl looked at him shocked and said "hell no!" he said "i'll be real quick-i'll throw the money on the floor, you bend over to get it, and i'll be finished by the time you've picked it up!" she thought for a moment and told him that she would have to talk to her boyfriend. So she called him and explained the situation. Her boyfriend says, "ask him for $200. Pick up the money really really fast, and he won't even be able to get his pants down!" she agreed and accepts the proposal. 30 minutes go by and the boyfriend is still waitin for his girlfriend's call. Finally, after 45 minutes, the boyfriend calls and asks, "what the **** happened?" still breathing hard she managed to reply,

"that muthafuker had all quarters!!!!"
Old 02-26-2010, 07:08 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

that was ******* histerical where did you get that from?

and I have off today banks closed due to inclimate weather :D
Old 02-26-2010, 07:09 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

we got a few inches and its still coming down pretty hard
Old 02-26-2010, 08:16 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Why the **** is it 40 degrees right now upstate lol...This weather doesn't make a lick of sense.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:11 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

****, they suspended all train service. I can't even make it in to work.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I'm about to ask the chick next door if I can borrow her little sisters mini-quad to go to the store and get some ******* food. There's nothing in the crib. 6'5 245 on this with a bag of groceries in a blizzard should look pretty pimp.

Old 02-26-2010, 09:30 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Hahah.. hillary duff

She pays for her 1 million dollar ring.

Old 02-26-2010, 09:37 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
Hahah.. hillary duff

She pays for her 1 million dollar ring.

Ever see that fake Debeers ad that shows a woman get a diamond and then blow the guy and the slogan is "She will pretty much HAVE to" Hahaha
I found it but it's blocked at work. It was on Family Guy

Last edited by DOKE; 02-26-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:39 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by DOKE
Ever see that fake Debeers ad that shows a woman get a diamond and then blow the guy and the slogan is "She will pretty much HAVE to" Hahaha
Yep It's great.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses