Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 10:53 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
Do you still have your true gangster OG f4i? I got some fairings if you want to make it look good and sell it
Old 02-23-2010, 11:04 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Do you still have your true gangster OG f4i? I got some fairings if you want to make it look good and sell it
did someone say fairings ? let me know
Old 02-23-2010, 11:08 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz
did someone say fairings ? let me know
Yes but there not close to mint maybe for mike they are
Old 02-23-2010, 11:12 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Old 02-23-2010, 11:13 PM
Is building another f4i

ok, you mean the garbage men refuses to take em
Old 02-23-2010, 11:38 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Full fairing or not to full fairing that is the question
Old 02-24-2010, 12:08 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal, did you find that pic of OMR's clutch?
Name:  clutchlever-1.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  26.7 KB
Old 02-24-2010, 12:09 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Full fairing or not to full fairing that is the question
Not full fairing.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:19 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Not full fairing-1
full fairing- 0
Old 02-24-2010, 12:24 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by nastynate3e
only if it was true why do ppl post up fake adds

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/ctd/1612784027.html
Originally Posted by onewheelneal
thats a scam. Email the guy and he's gonna tell you the truck isnt in ny now but he can arrange for safe shipping through an escrow company where the money isnt given to him until you can inspect the vehicle. Once you inspect and give the okay they then release the money after you get the truck and title. He's gonna say he had to go outta the country or some nonsense and needs to get rid of it fast which is why its so cheap

kbb private party value is almost 10k in good shape. Matter of fact, i'm gonna email the guy and post his response up here lol.

Kbb info:
http://www.kbb.com/kbb/usedcars/pricingreport.aspx?webcategoryid=44&yearid=2001&mi leage=100000&vehicleclass=usedcar&manufacturerid=1 5&modelid=99&pricetype=private+party&vehicleid=417 8&selectionhistory=4178|32546|11427|0|0|&condition =good&quizconditions=
Originally Posted by onewheelneal
email sent lol

hi,

the vehicle is still available for sale, price as stated in the ad 3,800. It's in perfect working order, no damages or scratches, it wasn't involved in any accidents. You will inspect the vehicle before the payment will be made. I temporarily moved in chester mt, with my work and i have the vehicle with me. All shipping costs and insurance during transportation are included in the price because i won a promotion at das auto shippers (1 free shipping+$500). You will also receive all necessary documents in order to finalize the purchase. I am selling the vehicle under market value because i need to pay the bank or they will take my house. Email me back if you're interested and have further questions.
Specs: 2001 ford f-150 svt lightning // vin: 2FTZF073X1CA69634 // 1 owner // clear title // miles: 89,206 // engine: 5.4l v8 sfi sohc // transmission: Automatic // ext&int color: Bright red with medium graphite leather suede // have original manuals // have all keys // tires & wheels: Nitto tires - tire size: 295/45/r18 - 18" premium wheels // sport seats // navigation system // xenon // power locks // power mirrors // power steering // premium sound // satellite radio // subwoofer // garage kept // non-smoker.

Thanks, michael
Sounds good to me. Get the vehicle to NY so I can inspect it and I will make payment upon viewing the truck. Cheers.

Mike
Old 02-24-2010, 12:31 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Had that one figured out huh?
Old 02-24-2010, 12:37 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

lol only if it was true... do these ppl actually make money ike this is there retarded enough ppl to send out money /?
Old 02-24-2010, 12:38 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Had that one figured out huh?
Im gonna do one better and tell him I just found out I have to go to MT this weekend for business and I can buy the truck when Im there to save him the money on shipping. I guarantee that I will not hear from him again lmao. Sending email now lol.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:40 AM
NealFoReal

Email sent lol
I actually just found out I have to be in MT for business this weekend. Its not in Chester but I can drive the 1.5 hours to come and pick up the truck. What is your number so I will call you for us to work out when and where we can meet up. You have the clean and clear title in hand, correct? Thanks.

Mike
Old 02-24-2010, 12:48 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
lol only if it was true... do these ppl actually make money ike this is there retarded enough ppl to send out money /?
unfortunately there are morons out there who believe this **** and get scammed. you see it on 20/20 and them news shows about nigerian scammers milking people for thousands. Its ****** nuts. People are just dumb in general but these scammers wouldnt be doing it if it didnt pay off. Its a numbers game just like anything else. Talk to enough people and eventually you'll find that moron who will send money to an "escrow company" to purchase the vehicle. ****** retards
Old 02-24-2010, 12:51 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
There's always that one guy who's dumb enough.

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Email sent lol
lol - post up if you get a response
Old 02-24-2010, 01:01 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
lol - post up if you get a response
Will do but Im pretty sure he's just gonna ignore me now. Or if I get a response my prediction is he will say the truck is already with DAS Auto Shippers and either way it has to go through them and an escrow company. Ive fucked around with a few of these guys before and their responses are always the same lol.

Your bikes gonna be blingin soon son
Old 02-24-2010, 01:08 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

does anyone have a ps3?

i wanna buy it

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Will do but Im pretty sure he's just gonna ignore me now. Or if I get a response my prediction is he will say the truck is already with DAS Auto Shippers and either way it has to go through them and an escrow company. Ive fucked around with a few of these guys before and their responses are always the same lol.

Your bikes gonna be blingin soon son
Hell yeah . I cant wait to see it when its done.
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Why you signing your emails as Mike?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses