Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 01:19 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
only if it was true why do ppl post up fake adds

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/ctd/1612784027.html
Thats a scam. Email the guy and he's gonna tell you the truck isnt in NY now but he can arrange for safe shipping through an escrow company where the money isnt given to him until you can inspect the vehicle. Once you inspect and give the okay they then release the money after you get the truck and title. He's gonna say he had to go outta the country or some nonsense and needs to get rid of it fast which is why its so cheap

KBB private party value is almost 10k in good shape. Matter of fact, I'm gonna email the guy and post his response up here lol.

KBB Info:
http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/Pric...uizConditions=
Old 02-23-2010, 01:23 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Email sent lol

How many miles are on your truck? It's not listed in your ad. I'm wondering if it has A LOT of miles on it and that's the reason its so cheap? I'm very interested in purchasing it and dont have to get a bank loan or anything - I am a cash buyer. I'd like to come look at the truck on Tuesday. Where in NY is it located and whats the best number to reach you on? Thanks and please get back to me ASAP. Regards, Mike.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/ctd/1612784027.html
Old 02-23-2010, 01:29 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

HAHA... i was pumping gas earlier today and a guy pulled in with a f-150 saleen which i had never seen before.. It was a pimp ******* truck....
Old 02-23-2010, 01:30 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Old 02-23-2010, 01:32 AM
KING annoyingeric

Old 02-23-2010, 01:44 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

some dude has it in collage point where my sis usto live usto see it all the time **** is so pimp an he had 24 inch rims white **** gave me a boner everytime i passed by
Old 02-23-2010, 01:47 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

they have one on craigslist only 4150

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/ctd/1582426146.html
Old 02-23-2010, 01:48 AM
NealFoReal

another scam
Old 02-23-2010, 01:48 AM
KING annoyingeric

That cant be real because i checked and they go for like 30k...
Old 02-23-2010, 02:05 AM
**** yo couch!!

oh an thanks for the throttle tube mr neal... its good for now but it has a little to much slack you know when your not hittin the gas at all it moves back an forth like 1 inch.. havent tried wheelies yet cuz i have to re bleed my brakes they barley work
Old 02-23-2010, 02:10 AM
NealFoReal

oh an thanks for the throttle tube mr neal... its good for now but it has a little to much slack you know when your not hittin the gas at all it moves back an forth like 1 inch.. havent tried wheelies yet cuz i have to re bleed my brakes they barley work
Thats in your adjustment. If you adjusted it by the throttle tube and it still has too much slack, you need to adjust it at the throttle bodies And no doubt kid
Old 02-23-2010, 03:31 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Those are pimp and I was gonna get one when I first was looking at trucks but decided it was too nice to **** up lol. I looked at and almost bought a HD F150 but again it was too nice to destroy. Im glad I didnt get it coz my truck bed is a little fucked up
Old 02-23-2010, 04:20 AM
NealFoReal

JMaine getting outta the motorcycle bidness

Jessica Maine so it's official... I'm moving back to NM next semester.

Jessica Maine i wish motorcycles still paid me... they dont anymore... sooo yup.. schools more important lol

4 hours ago

Jessica Maine yeah i know,... I'm going to CSU right now... but college life and part time job isn't cutting it... too stressful... I'd rather be somewhere where I can focus 100% on school

sorry buddy... you're kind of the only thing I have here.. and I don't even really have that

NM is less stress... and since I decided no more professional riding... there really isn't a point to spending 2000 a month to live here... I'd rather keep my good grades instead of barely passing and barely feeding myself...... in NM i'll have it made...

Old 02-23-2010, 04:33 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...ight-down.html
Old 02-23-2010, 04:34 AM
**** yo couch!!

in the words of rick james... its a celebration bitches!!!!! lolol
Old 02-23-2010, 04:36 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
JMaine getting outta the motorcycle bidness

xdl finally starts a womens cup event... girl riders comin out from all over...

cant stay hot and pretty on a bike forever and be the only one doin it...

i prolly woulda guessed this would happen with her
Old 02-23-2010, 08:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Email sent lol
http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/ctd/1613226424.html

http://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/1603096710.html

http://toledo.craigslist.org/ctd/1600246599.html
Old 02-23-2010, 09:37 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

That must be a popular truck if people in all those cities have one for sale.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:48 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

I ****** wait a month for this dull *** finished RSC soooo pissed , and it doesn't have the upgrade
Old 02-23-2010, 10:05 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
I ****** wait a month for this dull *** finished RSC soooo pissed , and it doesn't have the upgrade
w.o.m.i.m.o.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses