Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 11:01 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
I think I need to start a tank denting service

Bring it down here and I can handle that tank dent for you.

Dude if you could that would be awesome I need to get it done soon and get it painted maybe I can ship it to you ?
Old 02-22-2010, 11:07 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

actually the more I think about it I might just bring it down to you PM me your number and we can set something up.

Last edited by monday518; 02-22-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:12 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Ordered my DCP radiator cage.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:26 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
Ordered my DCP radiator cage.
Now you just have to work on actually riding the bike.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:33 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I like looking at it and pretending I'm cool because I have stunt bike
Old 02-22-2010, 11:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I trailer my bike to the local high school every afternoon at 2. When the bell rings and the teenage girls start pouring out, I sit on it like a pimp and hold my custom painted helmet and flash my clipons that dont fit at the girlies.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by MikeM
I trailer my bike to the local high school every afternoon at 2. When the bell rings and the teenage girls start pouring out, I sit on it like a pimp and hold my custom painted helmet and flash my clipons that dont fit at the girlies.
Word

I bring mine to the abortion clinic though. You just know those girls are loose.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:45 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word

I bring mine to the abortion clinic though. You just know those girls are loose.
in my parents old hood, there was a boarding school for troubled girls. Girls who got kicked out of their high schools, or got knocked up at 15, or had real good drug problems, etc. It was a **** farm, if you met a girl from there in a club or bar, it was a sure thing.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:30 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Anyone want to hit the plex later??
Old 02-22-2010, 01:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Did you check to see if the workgroup is the same?
Its been a while since I messed with it but Im pretty sure the workgroups were the same. Ima check it out later.

Originally Posted by monday518
I don't even know if I was ready for a kawi lol but its happening and I cant wait to try it...That front wheel is fucked lol hopefully you get it fixed soon cause I know you want to roll some stoppies...I want to get into stoppies this season Im trading my 03 04 forks to my friend for his 07 08's and a couple dollars well thats the plan anyway. Im going to order the rest of my parts this week and I still have to dent my tank I dont want to do it at all I just want to send it out to c4 but the dude says there real busy so I might have to give it a shot.
Nah you're definitely ready for a Kawi. You dont put the beats on your bike like I do I think I drop my bike more than ANYONE out there. And bad too lol - not just little bs drops. BIG PANCAKE FLIP FLOPS is how I roll

You don't need to be in the same work group to share a printer. Make sure the computer with the printer is sharing it with full control given to everyone. On the other machine go to the start button and click run. Type \\<computername> (<computername> being the name of the sharing computer without the <>). It may ask for a password, if so use a username and password from the sharing computer. A window will pop up that shows the printer. Right click it and click connect. If a password was required, a connection will have to be made to the computer each time they are rebooted. You can do this by using the run command again but you won't need to reconnect to the printer.
Ima give that a try later. I dunno what happened. I had it all hooked up and then when I reformatted it just didnt work no more. I'll let you know if this works
Old 02-22-2010, 01:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
It really shouldn't take but a few minutes to figure out Neal, I was just kidding about Toneth
Hah I thought you were serious lol. When you come pick up your **** just take a quick look. If you have a rough time we'll make toneth do the work lol.

Originally Posted by monday518
Dude if you could that would be awesome I need to get it done soon and get it painted maybe I can ship it to you ?
InProLenTan's tank denting is on the money.

Ziiiiiiiiinggggggggggg lol - but the TRUTH!!!!!
Old 02-22-2010, 01:38 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

You can also use the ip address instead of the computer name. Go to the sharing computer, go to the run command and type cmd, hit enter. When the dos window pops up type ipconfig. Write down the ip address. Follow the other directions I gave you but use \\<ipaddress> instead of the computer name.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:41 PM
NealFoReal

I tried one time using the ip address but I dunno if I did it right. I'll try that again.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:46 PM

MikeM was there to see me "Onewheelneal slam" my F4i after I jumped from sitdown to SS and missed And Inolen you got the job
Old 02-22-2010, 01:49 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Monday how tall are you??? In you're avatar the bike looks HUGE compared to you.. No offense or anything...
Old 02-22-2010, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Monday how tall are you??? In you're avatar the bike looks HUGE compared to you.. No offense or anything...
No offense taken haha I'm 5'4 and a half
Old 02-22-2010, 01:53 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

hmm, thats why the bike looks huge next to you.. Because it is huge next to you.. haha.. I want to see you and toneth one time together at the lot.. Cause hes a monster... It would probably look funny for a picture..
Old 02-22-2010, 01:53 PM
KING annoyingeric

Toneth is like 8'9" and 450 lbs..
Old 02-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

8'9 450lbs of natural riding ability
Old 02-22-2010, 01:56 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
hmm, thats why the bike looks huge next to you.. Because it is huge next to you.. haha.. I want to see you and toneth one time together at the lot.. Cause hes a monster... It would probably look funny for a picture..
for that to happen, toneth would have to go to the lot

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses