Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 02:11 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
Shouldn't be too much of a problem. Like I said give me a computer with google to help troubleshoot and I got you. At work I deal with SQL servers, SQL scripting, sharepoint servers, redhat servers, and basic sys admin **** for a few diff boxes. Not so much the networking side though. We'll figure it out. My first guess is that they're not on the same workgroup. Go to control panel -> system -> "computer name" tab, then check what it says next to where it says work group. They should both be the same.
You should of googled what a radial caliper is.......
Old 02-22-2010, 02:13 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Radial calipers / radial brakes.

Around 2003, motorbikes started to hit the showrooms with a new feature - radial brakes. The magazines and testers will all tell you that radial brakes make the bike stop quicker. Not true - they have nothing to do with stopping power and everything to do with the design of the front forks of the bike. More and more bikes are coming out with upside-down forks. ie. instead of the fat canister part of the fork being at the bottom of the assembly, it's at the top. This means that the fork pistons are now the part of the suspension with the wheel attached to them. It also means that it's impossible to put a stiffening fork brace down there now because the brace would need to move with the wheel, and the length of the fork pistons precludes that.
The stiffness of the front end is now entirely dependent on the size of the front axle. Bigger axle = stiffer front end. A side-effect of this design was that traditionally-mounted brake calipers could cause a lot of vibration in the steering because of flex between the wheel (with the brake disc bolted to it), and the fork leg (with the caliper). The slight tolerance allowed by floating brake rotors couldn't compensate for the amount of flexing in the forks. To reduce the brake-induced fork vibration, the brake calipers were moved around the rotors slightly so that they fell into the front-rear alignment of the wheel axle. There's less lateral flex at that point, which means less or no vibration. The caliper mounts were changed too. Traditional calipers bolt on to the forks with bolts going through them at 90° to the face of the brake rotor. With radial calipers, the bolts are aligned parallel to the brake rotor - effectively also in the front-rear alignment of the wheel. This design is a trickle-down technology from superbike racing where a radial caliper mount allows the racing teams to use different diameters of brake rotor by simply adding spacers between the caliper and the mounting bracket.
The image here shows the difference between traditional and radially mounted brake calipers.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:09 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
they dont see each other at all.
Did you check to see if the workgroup is the same?
Old 02-22-2010, 08:14 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Eric I did google what it was. What I was asking is if l I needed radial calipers if I got a radial master. I couldn't find that on google though. Now I know.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:16 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

No doubt. I cant wait til the warm weather already. I'm cool with 40+ but 50's and 60's will be welcomed lol. Dam I thought I had no worries with sketchy slim jim. You shoulda convinced him to sell his bike so he dont put the beats on me. Oh wait - that would mean he'd actually have to ride huh lol. We're gonna start calling toneth jimmy too pretty soon since he dont wanna ride either buahahah.

Im sooooo not ready for a Kawi lol. I wish I was but I'm not. Ima post some video in a few of what I did to this MINTY CRISPY GSXR front end I put on about a month ago. Well it's been longer than that but I've probably rode with it 10 times if that But cant wait to see you killing your Kawi - and killin in a good way - not the way I kill things lol
I don't even know if I was ready for a kawi lol but its happening and I cant wait to try it...That front wheel is fucked lol hopefully you get it fixed soon cause I know you want to roll some stoppies...I want to get into stoppies this season Im trading my 03 04 forks to my friend for his 07 08's and a couple dollars well thats the plan anyway. Im going to order the rest of my parts this week and I still have to dent my tank I dont want to do it at all I just want to send it out to c4 but the dude says there real busy so I might have to give it a shot.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:25 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by monday518
I still have to dent my tank I dont want to do it at all I just want to send it out to c4 but the dude says there real busy so I might have to give it a shot.
That sucks, his tanks are sick
Old 02-22-2010, 09:20 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by monday518
I don't even know if I was ready for a kawi lol but its happening and I cant wait to try it...That front wheel is fucked lol hopefully you get it fixed soon cause I know you want to roll some stoppies...I want to get into stoppies this season Im trading my 03 04 forks to my friend for his 07 08's and a couple dollars well thats the plan anyway. Im going to order the rest of my parts this week and I still have to dent my tank I dont want to do it at all I just want to send it out to c4 but the dude says there real busy so I might have to give it a shot.
I think I need to start a tank denting service

Bring it down here and I can handle that tank dent for you.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:34 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

HAHAHAHAA. I saw the funniest **** I've seen in years this morning. Getting off the ferry this morning, there's a dude on a Segway. As he's riding past me I say to myself "what a ******* doofus, how great would it be if this guy falls". Next thing you know he hits a big *** crest/speedbump type thing in the road accidentally and he starts doing a ******* wheelie, he was on it for a good 2 seconds. When he put it down he got like ******* headshake or somthing because the Segway started wobbling like a motherfuckjer, he got thrown off, and the Segway went flying into the contruction barrier wall. I nearly **** myself I laughed so hard.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 02-22-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:39 AM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
I think I need to start a tank denting service

Bring it down here and I can handle that tank dent for you.
Whats up? Do you or do you know someone with a gas tank for a 03/04 any condition? I want to start setting up the the kaw
Old 02-22-2010, 09:49 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

HAHAHAHAA. I saw the funniest **** I've seen in years this morning. Getting off the ferry this morning, there's a dude on a Segway. As he's riding past me I say to myself "what a ******* doofus, how great would it be if this guy falls". Next thing you know he hits a big *** crest/speedbump type thing in the road accidentally and he starts doing a ******* wheelie, he was on it for a good 2 seconds. When he put it down he got like ******* headshake or somthing because the Segway started wobbling like a motherfuckjer, he got thrown off, and the Segway went flying into the contruction barrier wall. I nearly **** myself I laughed so hard.
How does a Segway do a wheelie?

http://co2calculator.files.wordpress.../10/segway.jpg
Old 02-22-2010, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Whats up? Do you or do you know someone with a gas tank for a 03/04 any condition? I want to start setting up the the kaw
Nope. But yes, after a year you do need to finally set that bike up
Old 02-22-2010, 10:00 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Ever see a quad ride on the 2 side tires? Like that. Also I think it was a knock off segway, it looked much cheaper than that
Old 02-22-2010, 10:01 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Also how much does inolens tank denting service cost?
Old 02-22-2010, 10:14 AM

Also how much does inolens tank denting service cost?
It costs coming out and putting in work first.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:15 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

they dont see each other at all.
You don't need to be in the same work group to share a printer. Make sure the computer with the printer is sharing it with full control given to everyone. On the other machine go to the start button and click run. Type \\<computername> (<computername> being the name of the sharing computer without the <>). It may ask for a password, if so use a username and password from the sharing computer. A window will pop up that shows the printer. Right click it and click connect. If a password was required, a connection will have to be made to the computer each time they are rebooted. You can do this by using the run command again but you won't need to reconnect to the printer.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:16 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

It costs coming out and putting in work first.
Hahaha tru.dat
Old 02-22-2010, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Zuki750
You don't need to be in the same work group to share a printer. Make sure the computer with the printer is sharing it with full control given to everyone. On the other machine go to the start button and click run. Type \\<computername> (<computername> being the name of the sharing computer without the <>). It may ask for a password, if so use a username and password from the sharing computer. A window will pop up that shows the printer. Right click it and click connect. If a password was required, a connection will have to be made to the computer each time they are rebooted. You can do this by using the run command again but you won't need to reconnect to the printer.
He can't access the other computer by its computer name. I have a feeling the underlying NetBIOS broadcast isn't working

It really shouldn't take but a few minutes to figure out Neal, I was just kidding about Toneth
Old 02-22-2010, 10:28 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

#nerdchat
Old 02-22-2010, 10:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

use tcp/ip printing. **** netbios, its a protocol that should be obsolete by now
Old 02-22-2010, 10:46 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the laugh.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses