Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 10:12 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
My chain is bigger than yours - no my chain is better though. Well my car is faster than your car. Well my dad can beat up your dad lmao.
???
Old 02-21-2010, 10:42 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Hahahaha. Sucks to be this kid.

Old 02-21-2010, 11:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
The contest to win a copy of Untouchable
I know that ya retard but what'd you have to do to win it I know you didnt roll no stoppies coz you dont even ride
Old 02-21-2010, 11:39 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I bought Eric's 530 sprocket though
Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Neal, I sold him a 530 sprocket for dirt cheap thats why he needs a chain and sprocket..
Echo echo echo lol

???
WOW Way over your head apparently lol.

Hahahaha. Sucks to be this kid.
Dam he thought he was the man til he realized he's messing with a man lmao.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:43 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
I miss all you guys I can't wait till I can get out there and ride with all of you...I haven't even ridden my 636 to cold and no clear lots lol I just got to putting all my parts on it ....Sketchy Jim has been over my house twice in the past two weeks weve been working on bikes the past two friday nights and he still has his bike cause I let him know how retarded it was for him to try and get rid of it... so he is def still coming for you.
No doubt. I cant wait til the warm weather already. I'm cool with 40+ but 50's and 60's will be welcomed lol. Dam I thought I had no worries with sketchy slim jim. You shoulda convinced him to sell his bike so he dont put the beats on me. Oh wait - that would mean he'd actually have to ride huh lol. We're gonna start calling toneth jimmy too pretty soon since he dont wanna ride either buahahah.

Im sooooo not ready for a Kawi lol. I wish I was but I'm not. Ima post some video in a few of what I did to this MINTY CRISPY GSXR front end I put on about a month ago. Well it's been longer than that but I've probably rode with it 10 times if that But cant wait to see you killing your Kawi - and killin in a good way - not the way I kill things lol
Old 02-21-2010, 11:46 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I know that ya retard but what'd you have to do to win it I know you didnt roll no stoppies coz you dont even ride
Guess how far Teach could roll on that F800GS HC
Old 02-21-2010, 11:49 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Also with a radial front master... do I need radial front calipers or are my stock ones ok?
Old 02-22-2010, 12:04 AM
NealFoReal

Guess how far Teach could roll on that F800GS HC
He could roll farther than you coz you dont ride.

Also with a radial front master... do I need radial front calipers or are my stock ones ok?
I'm not answering any more questions until you actually ride your bike
Old 02-22-2010, 12:07 AM
NealFoReal

My crispy minty GSXR front end

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....07535169&saved
Old 02-22-2010, 12:12 AM
NealFoReal

My rotors could "possibly" be okay right? My rim could just be so bent to **** that I'm losing pressure when I start moving cause the rotors are so warped Does that make any sense? I know with the rim taht fucked up that chances are the rotors are shot too but first step would be to get a new rim and see if the rotors are okay on that rim, right?

Im gonna rebuild this front end and keep it on the side for now and go back to the F4i front end. I gotta see whats wrong with that one now too I think its pretty much the same - everything is bent to **** except the seals arent leaking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05M1d_zeusM
Old 02-22-2010, 12:16 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Hmm i would say no because of the simple fact that your rotors are hitting the pads at different areas. The reason why you are loosing brakes.. A rim can be bent while the rotors are straight but then you wouldnt have the braking issue.. You on the other hand, have both..
Old 02-22-2010, 12:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I'm not answering any more questions until you actually ride your bike
It's raining this week so the snow will all be gone and I'll be out this weekend 100%. Quit bein an asshoe . If I need radial calipers too I'm just gonna send the clip ons back. If I don't I'm just gonna eat it and buy a front master and hold off on the handbrake for a while. In the end it'll probably be better anyway to upgrade the front master.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:19 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Hmm i would say no because of the simple fact that your rotors are hitting the pads at different areas. The reason why you are loosing brakes.. A rim can be bent while the rotors are straight but then you wouldnt have the braking issue.. You on the other hand, have both..
When I hit you back you didn't get back to me last night. My brother was over being a pain in my ***** .. wtf happened to your bike?
Old 02-22-2010, 12:20 AM
KING annoyingeric

It's raining this week so the snow will all be gone and I'll be out this weekend 100%. Quit bein an asshoe . If I need radial calipers too I'm just gonna send the clip ons back. If I don't I'm just gonna eat it and buy a front master and hold off on the handbrake for a while. In the end it'll probably be better anyway to upgrade the front master.

1. Yes i got your text
2. you're a ***
3. No you dont need radial calipers
4. If you needed radial calipers then youd need new forks, which means youd need a new triple
5. youre a squid
Old 02-22-2010, 12:20 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

You don't need radial calipers.

Beaten.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:21 AM
KING annoyingeric

When I hit you back you didn't get back to me last night. My brother was over being a pain in my ***** .. wtf happened to your bike?
No, my bike was fine.. I got the new brakes on, Made the bike feel way different..
Old 02-22-2010, 12:22 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

1. Yes i got your text
2. you're a ***
4. If you needed radial calipers then youd need new forks, which means youd need a new triple
5. youre a squid
Originally Posted by inolen
You don't need radial calipers.

Beaten.
Thanks . Sorry for the 8,000,000 questions... I've learned more about bikes in the last 2 months than I've learned about anything new in like a decade. Thanks to Eric I now know what a ground is and how to bleed brakes
Old 02-22-2010, 12:22 AM
NealFoReal

But couldnt it be coz the rim is so bent - thats why the pads are hitting at different areas causing me to lose pressure Im trying to picture this in my head and its not going very well right now lol. I'm pissed I didnt just listen. Yes InProLenTan - I shoulda listened Yes Drew C Tan - I shoulda listened
Old 02-22-2010, 12:23 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I don't listen to people either Neal it's cool. I wouldn't need to buy a new front master if I just got the front mounts. I'm an asshoe
Old 02-22-2010, 12:24 AM
NealFoReal

1. Yes i got your text
2. you're a ***
5. youre a squid
I will +1 to everything you said lol.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses