Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 08:10 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by monday518
mike watching you talk about riding 50's makes me want one again Ive had two and a couple 80's I always go back to it eventually
The 50's are so much fun. I'm always going to keep one around!
Old 02-21-2010, 08:12 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
wassup buddy???? how you been?
Ive been good just been at school and working and finally started putting in work on the 636...and I just watched that movie law abiding citizen pretty sick.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:14 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

LOL Cute face if she lost weight. She's gotta be a good 100+ pounds over weight. Way to much woman for me to handle lmao.

So this Jorian DVD is sick - he definitely murders it but it is the same **** over and over again just at different spots. $tunter13 KILLS straightline combos tho holy ****
Did you make a copy?
Old 02-21-2010, 08:15 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by DOKE
The 50's are so much fun. I'm always going to keep one around!
The first time I got a 50 me and Sdfkillz both got them and rode them everyday for about a year we went everywhere on them some of the best times of my life
Old 02-21-2010, 08:16 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** Im jealous now. Todays class was all about mortgages though so at least I looked smart. I had a chick ask me to tutor her but she was nasty WTF????
dc wheelied the whole length of the lot today
Old 02-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

The first time I got a 50 me and Sdfkillz both got them and rode them everyday for about a year we went everywhere on them some of the best times of my life
Yeah man I will never give mine up. When I got my new one last year, I told the wife I wanted it to save it for my daughter when she was old enough. That didn't happen! I stunted it out almost immediately.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:35 PM

Yeah man I will never give mine up. When I got my new one last year, I told the wife I wanted it to save it for my daughter when she was old enough. That didn't happen! I stunted it out almost immediately.

Yeah I always keep like 1000-1500 incase I want to buy a 50 or any other type of dirtbike to mess around with then somehow I ran into a ******* redic deal on a pretty mint 04 gix w 6k miles for the same amount I usually spend on 50's or 80's so when I sell this thing Ill be able to buy 3 or 4
Old 02-21-2010, 09:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ive been good just been at school and working and finally started putting in work on the 636...and I just watched that movie law abiding citizen pretty sick.
Thats wassup - miss you buddy no homo. How you likin the 636??? Have you seen sketchy slim jim lately? He still have his bike so he could put the beats on me this summer
Old 02-21-2010, 09:53 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Break out the nasty scale
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say she's about 250 lol. Why I gotta get the ugly fat girl asking me to tutor her She wanted to do it tonight but I told her I'll help her during lunch break next time we're in class lol.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
dc wheelied the whole length of the lot today
Word lil dc is steppin his game up He should get on a big bike before he loses motivation. Maybe if he makes some progress he'll stick with it
Old 02-21-2010, 09:54 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

What's a cheap website to buy a 530 chain and front sprocket?

Neal gettin all the hotties son
Old 02-21-2010, 09:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Holy ****

I've never won ANYTHING in my ******* life.

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=11692
Old 02-21-2010, 10:03 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
What's a cheap website to buy a 530 chain and front sprocket?

Neal gettin all the hotties son
You dont need a 530 chain. I know you're listening to Eric but he does it for the bling factor coz the chain looks bigger - like anyones looking at his chain saying nice chain Stock is 525 or you could even put a 520 on. Ive ordered from onoffroad.com. Chain sprocket combos are around $180 shipped. But that new supersprox **** looks good too and its got a lifetime warranty Thats the route I'd go if I knew I was keeping the bike for a while even though the sprocket is expensive. Also you should replace the front, rear and chain at the same time

http://www.onoffroad.com/c-CHAINCOMBOS.html
Old 02-21-2010, 10:04 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

pm sent toneth
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Holy ****

I've never won ANYTHING in my ******* life.

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=11692
Im confused. Whats that for?

Thats wassup - miss you buddy no homo. How you likin the 636??? Have you seen sketchy slim jim lately? He still have his bike so he could put the beats on me this summer
I miss all you guys I can't wait till I can get out there and ride with all of you...I haven't even ridden my 636 to cold and no clear lots lol I just got to putting all my parts on it ....Sketchy Jim has been over my house twice in the past two weeks weve been working on bikes the past two friday nights and he still has his bike cause I let him know how retarded it was for him to try and get rid of it... so he is def still coming for you.

Last edited by monday518; 02-21-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:05 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
pm sent toneth
My chain is bigger than yours - no my chain is better though. Well my car is faster than your car. Well my dad can beat up your dad lmao.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:06 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Im confused. Whats that for?
The contest to win a copy of Untouchable
Old 02-21-2010, 10:07 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

You dont need a 530 chain. I know you're listening to Eric but he does it for the bling factor coz the chain looks bigger - like anyones looking at his chain saying nice chain Stock is 525 or you could even put a 520 on. Ive ordered from onoffroad.com. Chain sprocket combos are around $180 shipped. But that new supersprox **** looks good too and its got a lifetime warranty Thats the route I'd go if I knew I was keeping the bike for a while even though the sprocket is expensive. Also you should replace the front, rear and chain at the same time

http://www.onoffroad.com/c-CHAINCOMBOS.html
I bought Eric's 530 sprocket though
Old 02-21-2010, 10:07 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Neal, I sold him a 530 sprocket for dirt cheap thats why he needs a chain and sprocket..

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses