Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 10:20 AM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
im in the process of trading my race railz and some cash for a tygershark. bothe the other guy and i are lazy, so its taking a lot longer than it should. bottom line is i dont have motor mount bolts right now

Old 02-20-2010, 10:29 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joejoe898
its ok my 50 skillz are good enough now that its fun for more than 5 minutes
Old 02-20-2010, 10:51 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
its ok my 50 skillz are good enough now that its fun for more than 5 minutes
what time is everone going to meet up at the spot
Old 02-20-2010, 11:26 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
what time is everone going to meet up at the spot
no idea
Old 02-20-2010, 11:29 AM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

nownownownow
Old 02-20-2010, 11:37 AM

ubecrew610 is a decent person

I'm at the pa spot. They plowed the concrete section of the parking lot. Its the full length of the lot. Just half as wide. But I don't even know what spot u guys are going to ride at.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

blog # 10 off to the wheelie den.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:40 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

can someone tell me whats the best 636 to get outta the 03/04 and the 05 636
Old 02-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

And folks, this is why the my stock master won't fit on the sick side mounts.

Originally Posted by danger_dave
yes bar length is not the issue. its where the bar is mounted in relation to the collar. front mounts are no problem. i have been running freestyle ingenuitys. with these sidemounts they hit the collar. and no matter which way you turn or move your handbrake or frontbrake, it hits it. only way it would fit is if you move it far enough out that your finger would basically be right on the pivot and the already trimmed lever would be sticking out way past the bar and it would be rediculously unusable. may sound wierd but yes my 1000rr clutch master with fullthrottle cheap adapter i can lock up the rear wheel, and it has plenty of feel to it. some of my friends who have brembos tried mine and said they love my handbrake. i definitely dont want to send these things back, or sell them to anyone else. i like them and they are extremely comfortable.
skillz, how much for that 636 radial if you wanna sell? I think inolen said his was non-radial.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:30 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Now another thing I'm worried about. Even if I did upgrade to a radial.. are my stock lines and cables going to be long enough to mount normally on top of the triple? Ugh.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Now another thing I'm worried about. Even if I did upgrade to a radial.. are my stock lines and cables going to be long enough to mount normally on top of the triple? Ugh.
youre gay. stop being a bitch and try to ghetto rig it somehow so you could at least ride. or if you dont wanna try then buy a different master and put it on. your lines will be long enough. they are now
Old 02-20-2010, 07:04 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
And folks, this is why the my stock master won't fit on the sick side mounts.

skillz, how much for that 636 radial if you wanna sell? I think inolen said his was non-radial.
That guy is claiming he can't use his 1000RR master, that's a radial master if I remember correctly. I think he's just a retard or he's running really short bars.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Zuki750
That guy is claiming he can't use his 1000RR master, that's a radial master if I remember correctly. I think he's just a retard or he's running really short bars.
Nah I went out and checked for myself. It 100% doesn't fit . Problem is even if I got a radial master with the 1 inch rise who knows if my normal brake line/throttle cables will fit. I gotta check tomorrow when it's light out.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

stock f4i clipons have a rise already, the length shouldnt be a problem. 80 for the master
Old 02-20-2010, 07:26 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Gil, I tried calling you back (I was knocked out, was working on the bike till 5am). What's up?
Old 02-20-2010, 07:31 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
Gil, I tried calling you back (I was knocked out, was working on the bike till 5am). What's up?
nothing important , just was wondering how many links on a 636 with a 60, cuz i was going to pull it off the f4i but the f4i only had 116 just like the 636. your bike looks good so far gig you finish it
Old 02-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
if your ever in the area hit me up
Cool
Old 02-20-2010, 07:58 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by skillz
nothing important , just was wondering how many links on a 636 with a 60, cuz i was going to pull it off the f4i but the f4i only had 116 just like the 636. your bike looks good so far gig you finish it
Yup! Still a few misc things to touch up (waiting on some misc parts from FullThrottle to finish mounting up the new hb setup), but I took it out on its maiden voyage today.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Is building another f4i

Yup! Still a few misc things to touch up (waiting on some misc parts from FullThrottle to finish mounting up the new hb setup), but I took it out on its maiden voyage today.
sweet
Old 02-21-2010, 02:16 AM
NealFoReal

I'm sure you're going to but you should take some pics now before you drop it a little more and it dont look as good as it does now lol.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses