Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 06:07 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
scott and doke... i have heard horror stories about medical facilities up around you guys.

I work at St. Lukes hospital in bethlehem... id be truckin my *** down around there. Or at least lehigh valley for any kind of serious medical stuff.
very true.
i went to danville the last time for my deaf ear. the ******* ent doc by me was an idiot also.
which i blame all the antibiotics i was on for the mrsa causing me to lose my hearing. of course the doctors never blame doctors....
Old 02-19-2010, 06:13 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by monday518
Haha I remember the doctor gave me meds and told me not to try and pop it for two days and it got huge I just happened to be on a little road trip and I stop at a dirty new jersey gas station and grabbed my g/fs tweezers and stabbed it and **** shot up like 2 feet out of it and it was a bloody mess in the bathroom some dude walked in and walked right back out
nasty.
a girl i know was a nurse...i had a nice operating room set up at my house that was probably more sterile than a hospital.
sliced a couple of them open, and treated them myself
Old 02-19-2010, 06:13 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
very true.
i went to danville the last time for my deaf ear. causing me to lose my hearing. ....
what?...huh?
Old 02-19-2010, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
what?...huh?
hahaha.
i think you brought jersey germs to pa that day.
whats it been like a year and a half now?
and im still deaf as a ************
Old 02-19-2010, 06:24 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

nasty.
a girl i know was a nurse...i had a nice operating room set up at my house that was probably more sterile than a hospital.
sliced a couple of them open, and treated them myself

I just figured I was on the meds so I would be good.. after I popped it the red irritated area around it spread up to my elbow and the sore was all the way down by my wrist and it was so tender....I probably picked the most un sterile environment I could find to pop the thing but it was burning and ready to go now that I think about it it was a horrible idea
Old 02-19-2010, 06:25 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

hahaha.
i think you brought jersey germs to pa that day.
whats it been like a year and a half now?
and im still deaf as a ************
yea we mite have...who knows what jumps in the truck befre we take a road trip
Old 02-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

if i ever go down in the mega lot you people better drag me back to jerzey
Old 02-19-2010, 07:07 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
scott and doke... i have heard horror stories about medical facilities up around you guys.

I work at St. Lukes hospital in bethlehem... id be truckin my *** down around there. Or at least lehigh valley for any kind of serious medical stuff.
Without a doubt. My mom works at Geisinger and told me to never bring my daughter there visiting until she is older.

I used to live on main street in Bethlehem near the OBT. I went to college at Moravian.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:02 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Im having trouble getting the front sprocket off my 636 whats the trick to this...I really cant for the life of me remember which way to turn the bolt to get it off and what do i need to do to get it off?I dont even really know if im using the right tool
Old 02-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Anybody got any calipers for sale I can use on the FTI dual caliper bracket and maybe a master cylinder to use with it for my f4i? I'm thinking about ordering the bracket now and wanna see if I can work the whole thing into my budget
Old 02-19-2010, 10:32 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Also what do you guys think about the A-Town radiator cage?
http://atowncustoms.com/store/atown-....html?cPath=28

Basically the asme thing as the DCP but cheaper, no?
Old 02-19-2010, 11:26 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

sorry to interupt ur stunt chats here but Who wants to go snowboarding on sunday ... Imma be at Mountain Creek .. Ricky said hes coming ... anyone else wanna come boogie?
Old 02-19-2010, 11:32 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
Anybody got any calipers for sale I can use on the FTI dual caliper bracket and maybe a master cylinder to use with it for my f4i? I'm thinking about ordering the bracket now and wanna see if I can work the whole thing into my budget
i got a extra rear caliper if u need it ....
Old 02-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DOKE

I used to live on main street in Bethlehem near the OBT. I went to college at Moravian.
if your ever in the area hit me up
Old 02-20-2010, 02:38 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** everyone
Old 02-20-2010, 03:16 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** everyone
What's good Neal?
Old 02-20-2010, 03:24 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=11632
A stock F4i front brake won't fit on the sick side mounts? Wtf do I do now?

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 02-20-2010 at 03:36 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:24 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by toneth
http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=11632
A stock F4i front brake won't fit on the sick side mounts? Wtf do I do now?
i may have a 636 radial for sale
Old 02-20-2010, 06:42 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Inolen said he got one. Thanks though man. What front masters can you use on the f4i anyway? Pretty much anything from a modern sportsbike?

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 02-20-2010 at 06:45 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:45 AM
Is building another f4i

anything will work. what happen resevoir part in the way?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses