Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 02:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
ive really been thinking about these shift kickers. but 1... its pricey and 2... there pricey.
and i dont want them to feel like race or combat boots. basicly want the feel of a skate shoe with the protection of the other..... idk.

right now im using these from cycle gear there on sale for $50 right now......
but there kinda gay looking and are made by frank thomas. but they have way better protection that skate shoes and have lots of feel compared to boots. mine are pretty beat, and im thinkng about getting something a little more heavy duty (since these are mainly all thin nylon and cloth. i want the shifts but dont want them if there real stiff and rigid
I been thinking about buying something for more protection but dont wanna waste the loot if they got no feel. My kicks go flying off occassionally - last time was when I hit the guard rail a few weeks back and it got me thinking but seeing all these people with their scars and pics like the one I posted ****.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
awesome song

my fav X CD is def....... At the Speed of Life

that was the best era of music!!!!! i love the first cd's of nas, outkast, xzibit, fat joe, mid eara of gangstar, and tons more.......
the good ol days about 10-12 years ago or so
i think 96 my have been one the best years ever for hip hop album releases
IMO X was ahead of his time. That and he didnt have good production. I think if he had good production and didnt come out when he did he woulda crushed it but what do I know. But hell yeah - best rap is everything from the 90's no doubt.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Dam Tone knows about ol school x to the z Never woulda thunk it lol. Oh and **** MY LIFE Thats all. Have a good day *******
I haven't listened to the radio since they took Funk Flex off the air. I listen to like 3 hours of music a day commuting to work. I'm a 80s - some early 2000's mostly hip hop head. I grew up on Nas, Cormega, Mobb Deep, CNN, Wu Tang, Tragedy Khadafi, Pun, MOP, Pharoah Monch, etc. I listen to some new **** too, but nothing really main stream. I can't stand Lil Wayne, autotune, or any of that nonsense. It's crazy how they used to spend millions of dollars producing hardcore rap videos and they'd get played on MTV/BET, now theres so little money in that market that they're lucky if they can make a youtube video.

Whuch know bout Now born click shun?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CViWMkBYBzE

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 02-19-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

IMO X was ahead of his time. That and he didnt have good production. I think if he had good production and didnt come out when he did he woulda crushed it but what do I know. But hell yeah - best rap is everything from the 90's no doubt.
X was cool, but I think hands down one the best lyricist to come out of the West in the 90's was Ras Kass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdJgVf4l1A0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2UeKEmFJ34
Old 02-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Also Neal remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV2m36ACzxk
Old 02-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

1 more for the road. Time to **** with the bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTGxPiEg7iM
Old 02-19-2010, 03:16 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

WORD.......
Old 02-19-2010, 03:32 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
both mrsa i bet.
tone if you had a fever also that doctor is crazy for not thinking it is mrsa staph.
take it from me it fucked me up for 2 years
you can call it an ingrown hair, it can start out that way but mrsa will pop up in an area that gets a normal everyday infection. hair, cuts, etc....
it will lie dormant till it has something to start ******* up.(not a official medical term but its the best way to desribe it. haha)
So your saying this mrsa will come back and make the same type of sores in different places, you should of seen the white chunks of **** come out of my arm leaving a huge hole it was gross.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:28 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Can't you have a normal staph infection and not have it be MRSA? Also Scott, my fevers gone now, I think it mighta been a coincidence. I had this thing way before I got sick.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:35 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

hello sir.
why dont i see you all winter. we live too close to not cuddle...i mean to hang out
are you going to xdl in daytona? If not We will have to cuddle...hang out... when i return
Old 02-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

How cute.... cuddle time
Old 02-19-2010, 04:39 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

we live in ******* pa....who the **** gets bit by a spider in pa? haha
but thats what thier doctors told them.
my grandfather almost lost his leg cause of a spider bite few years ago...

**** was ridiculous... brown recluse
Old 02-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by MoHawk
How cute.... cuddle time
usually leads to hours of hot love making.....
Old 02-19-2010, 04:41 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
usually leads to hours of hot love making.....

Well I would hope so. What else would it be good for
Old 02-19-2010, 04:41 PM
Group Moderator

scott and doke... i have heard horror stories about medical facilities up around you guys.

I work at St. Lukes hospital in bethlehem... id be truckin my *** down around there. Or at least lehigh valley for any kind of serious medical stuff.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Thank god we live in NYC, we have some of the best hospitals in the world.

Unless you end up in Coney Island hospital, then there's a good chance you're leaving with AIDs, or coming in with a broken wrist and dying.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
Can't you have a normal staph infection and not have it be MRSA? Also Scott, my fevers gone now, I think it mighta been a coincidence. I had this thing way before I got sick.
Yes all i had was just a normal staff and not mrsa.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:59 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by monday518
So your saying this mrsa will come back and make the same type of sores in different places, you should of seen the white chunks of **** come out of my arm leaving a huge hole it was gross.
normally it stays in one specific area of your body, in the case of getting it through an operation...
its is everywhere in the world, its whether or not your body can fight it off.

normal staph can do the same thing like Ethiopian...but mrsa is known to do what happened to you.
you think that its like a space alien zit of some sort, but nothing really comes out of it. its inflamed tissue, thats the white chucks you saw.
they hurt like a ****** also

Last edited by ScottFuries; 02-19-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:03 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by toneth
id still get it checked. i think before i got this **** i had maybe 5 fevers in my life...fever means the body is trying to fit something off. years ago when it was bad id wake up soaked with a fever...
its nothing to **** with, you can die from this ****
Old 02-19-2010, 06:06 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

normally it stays in one specific area of your body, in the case of getting it through an operation...
its is everywhere in the world, its whether or not your body can fit it off.

normal staph can do the same thing like Ethiopian...but mrsa is known to do what happened to you.
you think that its like a space alien zit of some sort, but nothing really comes out of it. its inflamed tissue, thats the white chucks you saw.
they hurt like a ****** also

Haha I remember the doctor gave me meds and told me not to try and pop it for two days and it got huge I just happened to be on a little road trip and I stop at a dirty new jersey gas station and grabbed my g/fs tweezers and stabbed it and **** shot up like 2 feet out of it and it was a bloody mess in the bathroom some dude walked in and walked right back out

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses