Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
not much buddy, just woke up...bartended last night. soso night.
got to see if there is any land to lord then going over the shop.
Nice Nice...I'm pretending to pay attention on a conference call. Hahaha

Hey, are fork seals a pain in the *** or are they easy? Never done them before...
Old 02-19-2010, 12:44 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

it will lie dormant till it has something to start ******* up.(not a official medical term but its the best way to desribe it. haha)
you did a great way describing it what's new papa fury?
Old 02-19-2010, 12:45 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DOKE
Nice Nice...I'm pretending to pay attention on a conference call. Hahaha

Hey, are fork seals a pain in the *** or are they easy? Never done them before...
bring them over ill do them for you.
your bike?
Old 02-19-2010, 12:47 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by becky
you did a great way describing it what's new papa fury?
not much becky. just alot of work. ***** hustlin. haha
thats the best way to describe it thou....haha. i know more about this **** than most doctors around here.
i despise doctors anymore.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

you just had your foot operated on didnt you?
def mrsa. its still in you. get it checked buddy.
it never really goes away.
never had sugery, they did a culture test and it wasnt mersa.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:48 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

my boss had mersa and he had to do all sort of bullshit treatment.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:48 PM

you just had your foot operated on didnt you?
def mrsa. its still in you. get it checked buddy.
it never really goes away.
misread your post. did your doctor cut it open and take a sample for testing?
if he did, good.
if not go back and punch that **** er right out and go to anthor doctor asap.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
never had sugery, they did a culture test and it wasnt mersa.
ok good.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:51 PM
Soup Mafia

yeah they sent it away and i had to wait a week for results, i hated that week. went to the same doc as my boss so he knew what he was doing.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:52 PM

my boss had mersa and he had to do all sort of bullshit treatment.
it does suck.
i still keep up on the latest updates on it, and supposedly a new drug became availble the last quarter of 09.
how long that drug will work until the staph becomes resistant to it is another question that no one knows.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Soup Mafia

it freaked me out at first, for some reason i was sure i was bit by a brown recluse or some ****, it was nasty.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:56 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

bring them over ill do them for you.
your bike?
yeah on the kawi not the gixxer
Old 02-19-2010, 12:57 PM

yeah they sent it away and i had to wait a week for results, i hated that week. went to the same doc as my boss so he knew what he was doing.
my doctor should just retire already....haha
fat bastard, who tells me i should stop riding and such because its dangerous. this guy cant even see his own dick he is so fat.
i got it from an operation that anyone thats been on here for awhile remembers...i basically had mrsa for over a year, sick non stop for that year, and my doc never did anything.
until i reasearched it and told him what i had.
seriously people die from this ****. never went back to him again.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:59 PM

it freaked me out at first, for some reason i was sure i was bit by a brown recluse or some ****, it was nasty.
thats another thing people always think...i have refered 2 people to get checked after they said "hey i got a spider bite"
and it ended up being mrsa.
we live in ******* pa....who the **** gets bit by a spider in pa? haha
but thats what thier doctors told them.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:02 PM
Soup Mafia

yeah i actually went to the doctors and said i think i got bit by a spider, i got a wound eating away at my chest lol. thats fucked up a doctor coulnt tell u what it was, i woulda been pissed.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:03 PM

yeah on the kawi not the gixxer
just let me know when. order up oem seals from 2 jacks. call up tj or if you want ill do it for you. not sure what my discount is now with the new owners.
i went from 10 over cost, to something...which pisses me off since i have done business w jack for years before he sold it...dont care for the new people ther.
jack used to hook me up and support me even thou he hated the fact that i would beat up on bikes.
he was a good guy
Old 02-19-2010, 01:07 PM

yeah i actually went to the doctors and said i think i got bit by a spider, i got a wound eating away at my chest lol. thats fucked up a doctor coulnt tell u what it was, i woulda been pissed.
i was. never went back, he married into our family before i was born and since has divorced out of it, that was why he was our doc in the first place.
the part that kills me is he is well known around here...on the hospital boards and ****.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:09 PM

also the doctor that did the surgery on me has since left the area. from what i heard alot of people had issues with him. hes another one on my list of people to knock out.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:09 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

just let me know when. order up oem seals from 2 jacks. call up tj or if you want ill do it for you. not sure what my discount is now with the new owners.
i went from 10 over cost, to something...which pisses me off since i have done business w jack for years before he sold it...dont care for the new people ther.
jack used to hook me up and support me even thou he hated the fact that i would beat up on bikes.
he was a good guy
Yeah the new guy is a dick. The shop guys used to give me small parts when I needed them like bolts, screws, plastic clips and ****. Now it seems like every time I go there, the owner stands next to the parts desk when customers go back there.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:15 PM

Yeah the new guy is a dick. The shop guys used to give me small parts when I needed them like bolts, screws, plastic clips and ****. Now it seems like every time I go there, the owner stands next to the parts desk when customers go back there.
i know. the guy who is stuck up his *** all the time is the one who changed my discount.
which i found out after i powdered a new set of bmw wheels for them...and gave them a good good price....thinking that i was at 10 over...work together...blah blah. wish tj knew and told me. next job im going to bring it up with the "guy whos up the owner *******"..... people seriously suck.
i sold more bikes for them that some of thier salemen over the years have.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses