Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 07:51 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
That's my ****. I think I listen to it at least once a day on the commute to work.
Dam Tone knows about ol school x to the z Never woulda thunk it lol. Oh and **** MY LIFE Thats all. Have a good day *******
Old 02-19-2010, 08:34 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Also this **** sucks. I had an ingrown hair on the front of my neck that grew to like the size of a ******* golfball. I wasn't paying it any mind but I had the flu and went to the doctors for that and the first thing the doc said was basically like "**** your flu, what the hells going on there". I told him I was gonna pop it yesterday but he looked at me like "ninja is you crazy, don't do that ****". It's right in the front near a bunch of veins and glands and **** so apparently that woulda been a bad idea. He said if this **** don't go away I might need to have it surgically removed or it could really **** my **** up. **** me.
I've gotten two infections from ingrown hairs that went real bad, the first one turned into a staph infection and I had 2 red lines traveling up my arm which was the infection had to get penicillin and tetanus shot in my *** at the same time horrible...then the second ingrown hair turned into a bacterial infection which left a pretty nice hole in my arm that didn't heal for a while. All because I like to pick at things
Old 02-19-2010, 08:35 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
YO SO WHATS GOOD NY'ERS? When we all gonna get together and go out for some drinks in the city somewhere????
becky and i are hitting the ripleys believe it or not place in the city tonight. we have a babysitter!!!! drinks are out of our budget but if anybody wants to come to ripleys hit me up
Old 02-19-2010, 08:44 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
For about the last 2 weeks i've been thinking about buying a set of good riding shoes also.. Maybe now i will..
Originally Posted by RickNY
After seeing all those pictures im def. buying some riding shoes for this season. I rather spend a few dollars than risk it.
inolen and i were just talkin about this and from a non sponsored rider - he said you cant feel **** in them shoe/boots/whatever they are. I dont wanna spend $100+ just to find out you cant feel the brake pedal
ive really been thinking about these shift kickers. but 1... its pricey and 2... there pricey.
and i dont want them to feel like race or combat boots. basicly want the feel of a skate shoe with the protection of the other..... idk.

right now im using these from cycle gear there on sale for $50 right now......
but there kinda gay looking and are made by frank thomas. but they have way better protection that skate shoes and have lots of feel compared to boots. mine are pretty beat, and im thinkng about getting something a little more heavy duty (since these are mainly all thin nylon and cloth. i want the shifts but dont want them if there real stiff and rigid
Old 02-19-2010, 08:55 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

awesome song

Dam Tone knows about ol school x to the z Never woulda thunk it lol. Oh and **** MY LIFE Thats all. Have a good day *******
my fav X CD is def....... At the Speed of Life

that was the best era of music!!!!! i love the first cd's of nas, outkast, xzibit, fat joe, mid eara of gangstar, and tons more.......
the good ol days about 10-12 years ago or so
i think 96 my have been one the best years ever for hip hop album releases
Old 02-19-2010, 10:42 AM

DC631 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
becky and i are hitting the ripleys believe it or not place in the city tonight. we have a babysitter!!!! drinks are out of our budget but if anybody wants to come to ripleys hit me up
Do work MIKE M ......
Old 02-19-2010, 11:41 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

has anyone been to ripley's in times square? any reviews? what about the wax museum?
Old 02-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by becky
has anyone been to ripley's in times square? any reviews? what about the wax museum?
I have only been to the one in Canada. It was pretty cool but nothing great.

Edit: I mean the ripley's museum in Canada

Last edited by DOKE; 02-19-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 02-19-2010, 12:16 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I mean, it's a tourist thing. Go to one of the many awesome museums we have in the city
Old 02-19-2010, 12:17 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by inolen
I mean, it's a tourist thing. Go to one of the many awesome museums we have in the city
i looked up some yesterday, a lot of them close early. well...earlier than we would like. we're leaving our house around 7ish. those are the two museums i found that are open later into the evening.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:19 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by becky
i looked up some yesterday, a lot of them close early. well...earlier than we would like. we're leaving our house around 7ish. those are the two museums i found that are open later into the evening.
Which ones? The MET is awesome and almost impossible to not find something enjoyable from what I hear, but I have not been yet
Old 02-19-2010, 12:27 PM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by inolen
Which ones? The MET is awesome and almost impossible to not find something enjoyable from what I hear, but I have not been yet
i wanted to check out the museum of sex(this was before i heard it sucked), but it closes at 6pm tonight..wtf. i looked up a few art ones as well...i can't remember the names, those closed around 8. the met closes at 9pm tonight...by the time we walk to the door it'll be closing
Old 02-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by monday518
I've gotten two infections from ingrown hairs that went real bad, the first one turned into a staph infection and I had 2 red lines traveling up my arm which was the infection had to get penicillin and tetanus shot in my *** at the same time horrible...then the second ingrown hair turned into a bacterial infection which left a pretty nice hole in my arm that didn't heal for a while. All because I like to pick at things
+1 i have an ingrown hair on my chest and i picked at it and it turned into a staff infection and it started eating a hole away, i didnt wanna got to the doc cuz im cheap and i was afriad he would tell me its merca lol but a week went by and it got nasty so i finally went, had to take a **** load of antibiotics and the scar on my chest now looks like a gunshot wound. it probably wounda been fine but i like to pick **** too.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:34 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
hi mr. furies
hello sir.
why dont i see you all winter. we live too close to not cuddle...i mean to hang out
Old 02-19-2010, 12:38 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

inolen and i were just talkin about this and from a non sponsored rider - he said you cant feel **** in them shoe/boots/whatever they are. I dont wanna spend $100+ just to find out you cant feel the brake pedal
ive heard this also, and i hear there really stiff. i like my skateshoes even though they always fall off but ive had some good luck with keeping my shoes loose and not rolling my ankle so.....
Old 02-19-2010, 12:39 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
hello sir.
why dont i see you all winter. we live too close to not cuddle...i mean to hang out

What up Furies?!
Old 02-19-2010, 12:40 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

You thinking staph infection? No sir, and no jail for me lately either, so definitely not that. It just popped up like 2 weeks ago. I been hot compressing it and **** and its down to the size of a quarter now. It's 100% an ingrown hair.. I stay getting those ***** around my neck area from wearing collared shirts to work every day. The doctor was muttering some **** I really don't remember at all because I had like a 102 fever at the time about it turning it possible turning into an abscess or some **** and needing to keep an eye on it. Hopefully it just goes away. If I have downtime for a ******* ingrown hair I'm gonna be mad as hell. I hate going to the doctors for bullshit like being sick to begin with, but at work now they have a policy where if you're out more than 1 day sick a doctors note is required. I think you get more sick actually just sitting in the waiting room.
Originally Posted by monday518
both mrsa i bet.
tone if you had a fever also that doctor is crazy for not thinking it is mrsa staph.
take it from me it fucked me up for 2 years
you can call it an ingrown hair, it can start out that way but mrsa will pop up in an area that gets a normal everyday infection. hair, cuts, etc....
it will lie dormant till it has something to start ******* up.(not a official medical term but its the best way to desribe it. haha)
Old 02-19-2010, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by DOKE
What up Furies?!
not much buddy, just woke up...bartended last night. soso night.
got to see if there is any land to lord then going over the shop.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
+1 i have an ingrown hair on my chest and i picked at it and it turned into a staff infection and it started eating a hole away, i didnt wanna got to the doc cuz im cheap and i was afriad he would tell me its merca lol but a week went by and it got nasty so i finally went, had to take a **** load of antibiotics and the scar on my chest now looks like a gunshot wound. it probably wounda been fine but i like to pick **** too.
you just had your foot operated on didnt you?
def mrsa. its still in you. get it checked buddy.
it never really goes away.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses