Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 08:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I dont think you really wanna see it but if you do here ya go:

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showpos...&postcount=104
Old 02-18-2010, 08:37 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

omg!!!! That wasnt as bad as i thought..... Cause its already been cleaned out and stuff.. If it was pumping blood out then ewww...
Old 02-18-2010, 08:40 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

For about the last 2 weeks i've been thinking about buying a set of good riding shoes also.. Maybe now i will..
Old 02-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

That kind of stuff doesn't bother me. I like how you can see the bones and tissue. Nice.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:00 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

holy ****...how da hell can a wheelie do that to ur foot, that **** is bad
Old 02-18-2010, 10:04 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

After seeing all those pictures im def. buying some riding shoes for this season. I rather spend a few dollars than risk it.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:32 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

This has gotta be one of the nastiest pics from a wheelie gone wrong Ive ever seen

That guy definitely blew the doors off your "holes in my old DC's" potential contest entry.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
That guy definitely blew the doors off your "holes in my old DC's" potential contest entry.
no doubt. ive went thru 3 or 4 dc's and a few pairs of stasis but either way he definitely knocked me out the box fo sho.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:15 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
After seeing all those pictures im def. buying some riding shoes for this season. I rather spend a few dollars than risk it.
inolen and i were just talkin about this and from a non sponsored rider - he said you cant feel **** in them shoe/boots/whatever they are. I dont wanna spend $100+ just to find out you cant feel the brake pedal
Old 02-19-2010, 12:16 AM
NealFoReal

YO SO WHATS GOOD NY'ERS? When we all gonna get together and go out for some drinks in the city somewhere????
Old 02-19-2010, 12:16 AM
NealFoReal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5UTTHeRnZE

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 02-19-2010 at 12:49 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:23 AM
NealFoReal

Off to bed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3LK1...layer_embedded
Old 02-19-2010, 01:26 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

That's my ****. I think I listen to it at least once a day on the commute to work.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:26 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

This has gotta be one of the nastiest pics from a wheelie gone wrong Ive ever seen

ouch....
Old 02-19-2010, 01:29 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Also this **** sucks. I had an ingrown hair on the front of my neck that grew to like the size of a ******* golfball. I wasn't paying it any mind but I had the flu and went to the doctors for that and the first thing the doc said was basically like "**** your flu, what the hells going on there". I told him I was gonna pop it yesterday but he looked at me like "ninja is you crazy, don't do that ****". It's right in the front near a bunch of veins and glands and **** so apparently that woulda been a bad idea. He said if this **** don't go away I might need to have it surgically removed or it could really **** my **** up. **** me.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:03 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I never noticed the Wheelie Boyz in this video before. Peep Jon Jon killin it oldschool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWuFS1ubq5E
Old 02-19-2010, 02:45 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by toneth
Also this **** sucks. I had an ingrown hair on the front of my neck that grew to like the size of a ******* golfball. I wasn't paying it any mind but I had the flu and went to the doctors for that and the first thing the doc said was basically like "**** your flu, what the hells going on there". I told him I was gonna pop it yesterday but he looked at me like "ninja is you crazy, don't do that ****". It's right in the front near a bunch of veins and glands and **** so apparently that woulda been a bad idea. He said if this **** don't go away I might need to have it surgically removed or it could really **** my **** up. **** me.
you have any surgeries recently? hospital visits?
get it tested tone
Old 02-19-2010, 02:48 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

hi mr. furies
Old 02-19-2010, 05:13 AM
Group Moderator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2tq7GRBluA
Old 02-19-2010, 05:25 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
you have any surgeries recently? hospital visits?
get it tested tone
You thinking staph infection? No sir, and no jail for me lately either, so definitely not that. It just popped up like 2 weeks ago. I been hot compressing it and **** and its down to the size of a quarter now. It's 100% an ingrown hair.. I stay getting those ***** around my neck area from wearing collared shirts to work every day. The doctor was muttering some **** I really don't remember at all because I had like a 102 fever at the time about it turning it possible turning into an abscess or some **** and needing to keep an eye on it. Hopefully it just goes away. If I have downtime for a ******* ingrown hair I'm gonna be mad as hell. I hate going to the doctors for bullshit like being sick to begin with, but at work now they have a policy where if you're out more than 1 day sick a doctors note is required. I think you get more sick actually just sitting in the waiting room.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 02-19-2010 at 05:32 AM.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses