Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 12:39 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I've been doing so much stuff lately.. Seems like ive been so much busier while i've been unemployed.... It just kept slipping my mind..
Old 02-17-2010, 12:41 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

You texted and called me like 8 times that night. why didnt you ask me if i had seen it. lmao
Old 02-17-2010, 01:20 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by inolen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61vNwgG8XrE
Old 02-17-2010, 01:25 AM
KING annoyingeric

Old 02-17-2010, 01:48 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
YEAP. I got it man.. I must of threw it in my toolbox by accident... Sorry. Realized when i was putting everything away and then kept forgetting to tell you while we were talking..
Thats why I hate using tools from multiple people and Im always grabbing my **** once someone is done w it lol. Its just hard to keep track of everything and people put stuff in their box by accident
Old 02-17-2010, 01:53 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

red blox for my boy
Old 02-17-2010, 01:57 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

haha i need to watch superbad again.
"like a man dick"
Old 02-17-2010, 06:21 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by joey1
haha.... thats movies Great, i just watched that movie again last week.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I need to watch it too. **** is hilarious
Old 02-17-2010, 01:13 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Walgreen to buy Duane Reade for $1.08 billion
By William Spain, MarketWatch
CHICAGO (MarketWatch) -- Walgreen Co. is buying Duane Reade Holdings Inc., operator of a chain of 257 drugstores in the New York area, for about $1.08 billion including assumption of $457 million in debt, the company said Wednesday.
Calling the purchase of the 50-year-old Duane Reade "a compelling strategic acquisition," Walgreen (NYSE:WAG) said it would fund the purchase with cash on hand and hopes to close the deal by the end of the current fiscal year on Aug. 31.
The company said that the transaction will dilute earnings per share in the first year after closing but would contribute to the bottom line after that, partly with the help of eventual annual cost savings pegged at between $120 million and $130 million.
Duane Reade, founded in 1960, had sales of $1.8 billion last year. Walgreen said it intends to maintain the name -- one of New York City's best-known local retail brands -- on the stores after the acquisition.
"By combining the strengths of our two companies, we can improve our position as the most convenient provider of consumer goods and services, and pharmacy, health and wellness services in the country," said Greg Wasson, chief executive, in announcing the acquisition.
Buying Duane Reade "is consistent with the capital allocation objectives we outlined last fall, which included investing in strategic opportunities that reinforce the company's core strategies and meet return requirements," he added.
"This is a major move by Walgreen's, usually associated with a more suburban or rural market, to take a dominant position in the dense and lucrative NYC market," said Anthony Sabino, a professor of law and business at St. John's University. "This move would not face antitrust concerns, but it would limit the retail drugstore sector to essentially CVS (NYSE:CVS) and Walgreen's as the two national giants battled it out coast to coast."
Meanwhile, Moody's Investors Service affirmed all of Walgreen's ratings following the announcement of the deal. The company currently has an A2 senior unsecured rating, prime-1 commercial paper rating and a stable outlook.
"We view the significant market share Duane Reade will provide Walgreen in the metro New York City market to be a credit positive," said Maggie Taylor, senior credit officer at Moody's. "In addition, Duane Reade will also provide Walgreen with a well recognized brand name and a base for further expansion in the Northeast.
Shares of Walgreen were up fractionally at $34.21 in midday trading.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:47 PM
KING annoyingeric

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar7xBZcVHvs

The fighting starts a little over a minute into it i think..
Old 02-17-2010, 02:54 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

haha.. 67yr. old man still can throw down
Old 02-17-2010, 03:25 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Haha, the girl yelling out "What the ****?!" once old man starts putting the beats on dude is the best
Old 02-17-2010, 03:28 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

well that little ***** will learn to respect his elders next time.. aghh i hate when punks think they though **** talking trash to older ppl.... hahah you just got knocked the **** out mannn
Old 02-17-2010, 04:11 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

haha..... that was great.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:17 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

"next time i'll **** you up"
Old 02-17-2010, 04:20 PM

joseph296 is an unknown quantity at this point

aww he leakin
Old 02-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
Haha, the girl yelling out "What the ****?!" once old man starts putting the beats on dude is the best
The best is his shirt says "I AM A ************".
Old 02-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Bambalamps....
Old 02-17-2010, 06:10 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Hey ross thanks for getting back to me!! Real good friend you are...
what did you want?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses