Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 11:59 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I need to ride guys.. Its all im thinking about. I cant concentrate in class anymore.. I find myself drawing pictures of broken engine cases and bent handle bars..
Old 02-17-2010, 12:06 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Its all im thinking about. I cant concentrate in class anymore.. I find myself drawing pictures of..
Old 02-17-2010, 12:08 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
I think I might ride tomorrow actually. Come out if you want to Eric - the lots clear
Old 02-17-2010, 12:10 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Oh look at me, I'm Neal and my bike runs and I'm so cool I may just ride tomorrow
Old 02-17-2010, 12:16 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Nice one...
Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I think I might ride tomorrow actually. Come out if you want to Eric - the lots clear
I might ride somewhere near my dads, because my boy has got my trailer and there is no way im riding to the spot in this cold *** weather... Ima see tomorrow.. I cant wait till spring time though!!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 12:16 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh look at me, I'm Neal and my bike runs and I'm so cool I may just ride tomorrow
Ahahahaha someone a little jealous lol. Dont matter my whoolies are still gahbage
Old 02-17-2010, 12:17 AM
NealFoReal

I might ride somewhere near my dads, because my boy has got my trailer and there is no way im riding to the spot in this cold *** weather... Ima see tomorrow.. I cant wait till spring time though!!!!
Gheyness Throw the bike in the back of the explorer like you did last time and lets go make the wheelies happen DUN.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:17 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Night y'all
Old 02-17-2010, 12:19 AM
KING annoyingeric

Gheyness Throw the bike in the back of the explorer like you did last time and lets go make the wheelies happen DUN.

HAHA. That **** was whack... but whatever, got me in the lots..
Old 02-17-2010, 12:22 AM

Hey Eric...
Old 02-17-2010, 12:30 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Ummmm its too early to tell for the weekend but if you look at weather.com they say clear and close to 40 as of earlier today.
oh aite cool, a lil bit of rydin shud be goin on then

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point

ahahah he's on a ***** canoe
NealFoReal

**** I still didnt look to see why I have no front brakes And still didnt put on a new clip on tube Maybe I'll do that tomorrow before going to ride Ahhhh I cant wait to have my garage back lol. And I forgot to check for the motion pro tool InProLen but I'll look tomorrow when Im in the garage anyways.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:31 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by lamby
ahahah he's on a ***** canoe
I wouldnt have noticed that if you didnt say it but DAM you're staring at them penises mighty hard now arent you lmao.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:32 AM
KING annoyingeric

Hey Inolen.. Oh by the way. I have one of your tools in my car. I kept forgetting to tell you.. Maybe thats what you guys are looking for...??
Old 02-17-2010, 12:33 AM

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point

best movie ever. who would think of a ***** boat? **** is genuis
Old 02-17-2010, 12:34 AM

Hey Inolen.. Oh by the way. I have one of your tools in my car. I kept forgetting to tell you.. Maybe thats what you guys are looking for...??

?
Old 02-17-2010, 12:36 AM
KING annoyingeric

YEAP. I got it man.. I must of threw it in my toolbox by accident... Sorry. Realized when i was putting everything away and then kept forgetting to tell you while we were talking..
Old 02-17-2010, 12:37 AM

If you weren't so burly!!!

I spent like an hour looking for that thing the other night.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:37 AM
KING annoyingeric

I can strangle you with my chest hair...

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses