Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 09:51 PM

joseph296 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

i got a truck and live in the area whats good i wana go out and find some spots where insurance isnt neccesary
Old 02-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
You're a little The more work you put in you will get used to the clutch The whole problem is you're becoming like Sam now. You've had the bike for how long and you've rode it how many times
Eric told me you got a shitload of spots by your house - or maybe I'm mistaken - not a shitload of spots but you have a nice spot that can be used by your house. When I first got a stunt bike I was out there all the time practicing by myself son. DO WORK already. Makin me look bad coz I had all this faith in you
I had it for a month. My radiator was leaking something serious so I had to get a new radiator cap. Then it's been bitterly freezing and to get to my spot you need to ride highway. Rode it once when it was done with Eric. Now the bike can't move because it's completely snowed in. Once it melts I'll be out there. Truts me I watched 500 hours of DVDs for the past month not riding is killing me. Ain't nobody gonna make you look bad.

Whatchu think of the Em freestyles tone the natural
I was never a huge Em fan but that **** is dope. His battle **** was always off the hook. Rock Bottom was the one jam I was really feeling from him.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph296
i got a truck and live in the area whats good i wana go out and find some spots where insurance isnt neccesary

Everyone here pretty much rides in Queens and Long Island. Long trip, but well worth it as I know I'm probably going to progress much faster riding with everyone out there than I will on my own. Everybody's good peoples too. (Neal will make fun of you though.)

I'll definitely be riding in SI on a daily basis though when I can't make it up. Holla.

Few more weeks.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 02-14-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:33 PM

yea theres really only street riding on the island i dont wana insure the 636 i just got yet so i wouldnt mind takin some trips to queens its worth it to not end up in jail with no bike if they got a good spot
Old 02-14-2010, 10:55 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Insurance? Whats that some type of drink or something..
Old 02-14-2010, 11:11 PM

haa lol
Old 02-14-2010, 11:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
blah blah blah blah......................................

I was never a huge Em fan but that **** is dope. His battle **** was always off the hook. Rock Bottom was the one jam I was really feeling from him.
yeah his freestyle **** is dope. he murdered it. plus a lot of people who "freestyle" dont freestyle - they do written ****. You know his **** was actually off the top coz of the **** he says - he says he never battled a female before but pulled out the period card lmao. And then callin the guy a fake *** Eazy E - dude looked like a fake *** EZ lol. Definitely got mad skills when it comes to freestyle.

Everyone here pretty much rides in Queens and Long Island. Long trip, but well worth it as I know I'm probably going to progress much faster riding with everyone out there than I will on my own. Everybody's good peoples too. (Neal will make fun of you though.)

I'll definitely be riding in SI on a daily basis though when I can't make it up. Holla.

Few more weeks.
YES and No lol. I only make fun of you if you bitch up like ummmmm Sam lmao. I'm sure he'll post up any second now hahahaha. If you come out and put in work and dont act then I dont make fun of you

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Insurance? Whats that some type of drink or something..
LOL Dumb *** - spends mad money on cars/tattoos/whatever else but wont spend the few bucks to ensure (lol get it - ensure haha) that he keeps his license lol. But I do wanna say thanks Eric - seeing and hearing you constantly talking about tats got me motivated to get my next one. I have the idea in my head and some of my references but just gotta figure out a few more things so I could go talk with Cindy. She's normally booked 3-4 months in advance so I'ma see her this week to set up an appt Excited about that
Old 02-14-2010, 11:35 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

LOL Dumb *** - spends mad money on cars/tattoos/whatever else but wont spend the few bucks to ensure (lol get it - ensure haha) that he keeps his license lol. But I do wanna say thanks Eric - seeing and hearing you constantly talking about tats got me motivated to get my next one. I have the idea in my head and some of my references but just gotta figure out a few more things so I could go talk with Cindy. She's normally booked 3-4 months in advance so I'ma see her this week to set up an appt Excited about that
I need to get my neck tattoo removed. Necks look like a painful spot for removal though. Maybe numbing cream would help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMeWFDevUGI
Old 02-14-2010, 11:53 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

I need to get my neck tattoo removed. Necks look like a painful spot for removal though. Maybe numbing cream would help.

lookin at this video got me dyin but good luck gettin ya neck tatt removed bruh...that **** look painful as ***....im bout to get my other arm done wit a full sleeve
Old 02-15-2010, 12:50 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dude's a moron - thats why you dont get dumb ****** tats and you get something that means something to you where in 10 years you wont wanna remove it I didnt even notice you had a neck tat. Whatchu got on your neck Oh and wrecking balm - I would try that **** for your neck
Old 02-15-2010, 01:15 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Dude's a moron - thats why you dont get dumb ****** tats and you get something that means something to you where in 10 years you wont wanna remove it I didnt even notice you had a neck tat. Whatchu got on your neck Oh and wrecking balm - I would try that **** for your neck
Wrecking balm doesn't work. My boy tried it and my other boys cousin that sells it even said it doesn't work.

Got it when I was 18, old *** picture too. I was drunk as **** and decided it would be a good idea to get my girls birthday which also happens to be the day we started going out tattoo'd on my neck. Terrible idea. We broke up like a year later.

This ones too easy, so let the abuse start flying.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:24 AM
NealFoReal

Wrecking balm doesn't work. My boy tried it and my other boys cousin that sells it even said it doesn't work.

Got it when I was 18, old *** picture too. I was drunk as **** and decided it would be a good idea to get my girls birthday which also happens to be the day we started going out tattoo'd on my neck. Terrible idea. We broke up like a year later.

This ones too easy, so let the abuse start flying.
You already know you're dumb for getting it and I'm too lazy to type and bash on you. Wrecking Balm does work but there's a million different factors that come into play. I would try that **** before anything else tho - IMO anyway. You ****** RETARD lol
Old 02-15-2010, 01:25 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

eghh its a number... 3 months into my relationship we got our names done week later we broke up 4 years later still at it lolol.... but its not a visible place like that....
just say thats the date you lost ur virginity an became a man,,,
Old 02-15-2010, 01:25 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

You already know you're dumb for getting it and I'm too lazy to type and bash on you. Wrecking Balm does work but there's a million different factors that come into play. I would try that **** before anything else tho - IMO anyway. You ****** RETARD lol
It's so small that getting it zapped off wouldnt cost much. Less than 2 inches, probably a couple hundred bucks. I scar easily though since I got fair skin and I don't wanna have a big **** stain looking scar on my neck for life.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:27 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

haha... You showed that tattoo to us last night.. Dumbass. haha...
Old 02-15-2010, 01:28 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

You start drinking or something? **** you talking about I showed a tattoo to everyone last night.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:29 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
just say thats the date you lost ur virginity an became a man,,,

I got fair skin
I'm out *******.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:30 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
3 months into my relationship we got our names done .... but its not a visible place like that....
You start drinking or something? **** you talking about I showed a tattoo to everyone last night.
He's talking about Nate showing him his dick. Eric text me today saying how happy he was that Nate showed him his pee pee and I replied back saying I didnt wanna hear about that nasty **** Later suckas

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 02-15-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:30 AM
KING annoyingeric

I was talking to Nate... lol.. didnt see that you posted before me...
Old 02-15-2010, 01:31 AM
KING annoyingeric

He's talking about Nate showing him his dick. Eric text me today saying how happy he was that Nate showed him his pee pee and I replied back saying I didnt wanna hear about that nasty **** Later suckas
come on.... REALLLY.......

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses