Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 09:55 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by DOKE
Yeah, I agree with that. I'm going to make mine like that too. I don't know how to weld but I have all the equipment thanks to my dad. My uncle is a welder so he's going to teach me how and he said this would be the perfect project for it.

When are you making yours? I am going to start on mine next weekend. If it works, I will make an extra one if you don't want to make your own. I'm going to use 3/4 steel.
I dont know, dont really have a plan. I gotta go to lowes today, if they have any 3/4" i'll get some. another thing - since we dont actually plan to drag these across the ground for very long, we dont need to use solid steel, tube will work fine. Ive been thinking of ways to make a spot to put my foot so it wont slip off, but wont have any sharp edges.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:57 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

when i buy a car, i go with my old license plate, and i dont drive like an ******* on the way home. if you KNOW youre buying it, **** making 3 trips
Old 02-14-2010, 02:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
when i buy a car, i go with my old license plate, and i dont drive like an ******* on the way home. if you KNOW youre buying it, **** making 3 trips
Thiis is true too but if you get pulled over and get busted with no insurance you lose your license for a year. Unless you just buy the insurance and dont register it.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:59 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

neal riding today?
Old 02-14-2010, 03:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nah I'm out today

People ever see this He kills it with these freestyles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R32j461v9c&NR=1
Old 02-14-2010, 04:12 PM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

neal

neal
Old 02-14-2010, 04:23 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

Hey people, how is everyone?!!??! We should get together for a night out in NYC -cocktails and lots of dreaming about the spring wheelies <3

Lets do it!
Old 02-14-2010, 05:34 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
Hey people, how is everyone?!!??! We should get together for a night out in NYC -cocktails and lots of dreaming about the spring wheelies <3

Lets do it!
+1
Old 02-14-2010, 05:57 PM

joseph296 is an unknown quantity at this point

whats goin on guys another staten island guy here
Old 02-14-2010, 06:45 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts

Lets do it!
Originally Posted by PEEROCK
+1
+2 Im down Lets do it this weekend.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Peerock posting reminded me I need to order one of these.
http://www.amazon.com/Gripmaster-Exe...6194605&sr=8-5

Peerock don't feel bad about your clutch, ask Eric mines like twice as hard to pull. I had to switch to the middle finger after like 5 minutes of attempting wheelies because I couldn't feel my index.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:45 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by joseph296
whats goin on guys another staten island guy here
Old 02-14-2010, 09:09 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Toneth stop crying, it aint that bad....lol And the difference with Peerock is that Leah rode that bike before him and she never had an issue doing wheelies...
Old 02-14-2010, 09:12 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

wuts up stunt world....anybody ryde today???
Old 02-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Toneth stop crying, it aint that bad....lol And the difference with Peerock is that Leah rode that bike before him and she never had an issue doing wheelies...
Stop lying son, even you were like holy ****.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:19 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Yeah at first it sucked, but remember it got better the second time around.....
Old 02-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Yeah at first it sucked, but remember it got better the second time around.....
Ya ya ya. I should be getting a truck in the next few weeks. Holla
Old 02-14-2010, 09:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Peerock posting reminded me I need to order one of these.
http://www.amazon.com/Gripmaster-Exe...6194605&sr=8-5

Peerock don't feel bad about your clutch, ask Eric mines like twice as hard to pull. I had to switch to the middle finger after like 5 minutes of attempting wheelies because I couldn't feel my index.
You're a little The more work you put in you will get used to the clutch The whole problem is you're becoming like Sam now. You've had the bike for how long and you've rode it how many times

LMFAO ooooooh Peerock - basically what he's saying is that a woman could pull the clutch in w/o complaining but you cant hahaha. I wouldnt come out either if that was the case buahahaha.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:39 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Ya ya ya. I should be getting a truck in the next few weeks. Holla
Eric told me you got a shitload of spots by your house - or maybe I'm mistaken - not a shitload of spots but you have a nice spot that can be used by your house. When I first got a stunt bike I was out there all the time practicing by myself son. DO WORK already. Makin me look bad coz I had all this faith in you
Old 02-14-2010, 09:44 PM
NealFoReal

Whatchu think of the Em freestyles tone the natural

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses