Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 11:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
Remember how I told you guys abuot my grandma going nuts about her patio? So like a lazy dumbass, I let my girlfriend pull out of my extremely downhill sloped driveway that still has a lot of icy patches. I was watching her from the door guiding her. She has a FWD car and shes on an ice patch and they're spinning so I'm telling her to pull forward to get off it, and then back out. Instead, she just starts ******* gunning it and leaves a 4 foot burnout mark going up the driveway. She still didn't even ******* get out and I had to get in the car and pull it out for her anyway. You gotta be retarded, I have no idea why she wouldn't pull it forward to where there's no ice THEN hit it where she has traction so she'd go right over the small icy patches, but I guess that's what you get for letting a girl that belongs in the kitchen try and do something for herself.

Any ideas to get this out?
Originally Posted by Zuki750
Move out of your grandmas house.
+1 lol You come up with some of the dumbest **** Ive ever heard of lmao. Ask OMR. He told me about some **** that would remove all of the oil stains in my garage. And theres a lot of oil stains and brake fluid and who knows what else:

It was called something ______ green I think. Simple Green I think. Actually - check this out asshoe

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=removing+tire+marks+from+concrete

Old 02-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

A lot of dumb **** happens to me what can I say.

that's a serious oil stain son
Old 02-12-2010, 11:40 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Remember how I told you guys abuot my grandma going nuts about her patio? So like a lazy dumbass, I let my girlfriend pull out of my extremely downhill sloped driveway that still has a lot of icy patches. I was watching her from the door guiding her. She has a FWD car and shes on an ice patch and they're spinning so I'm telling her to pull forward to get off it, and then back out. Instead, she just starts ******* gunning it and leaves a 4 foot burnout mark going up the driveway. She still didn't even ******* get out and I had to get in the car and pull it out for her anyway. You gotta be retarded, I have no idea why she wouldn't pull it forward to where there's no ice THEN hit it where she has traction so she'd go right over the small icy patches, but I guess that's what you get for letting a girl that belongs in the kitchen try and do something for herself.

A wire wheel
Old 02-13-2010, 12:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeM
A wire wheel
That's actually a really good idea.. do I need a dremel tool for that?
Old 02-13-2010, 01:14 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/1593134919.html
Old 02-13-2010, 02:38 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

im selling my car,... got tierd of it

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/1597270818.html
Old 02-13-2010, 03:02 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXtHdAVcew
Old 02-13-2010, 03:58 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
if you had any ***** youd have me powder that **** *****
Old 02-13-2010, 04:00 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DOKE
kieth dropped off his headers for his mustang today for ceramic....what you up to tomorrow night buddy? going to hit up BAR at sometime. hit me up

Last edited by ScottFuries; 02-13-2010 at 04:17 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:03 AM

i seriously didnt even read any of this after the grandma thing....sorry
Old 02-13-2010, 04:07 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
i seriously didnt even read any of this after the grandma thing....sorry
Thanks for the help buddy
Old 02-13-2010, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by skillz
why not. what exactly is the problemo , why dont you just call me

+12
gill has owned everything
i call him to ask him what bolt goes in to the thingy on a 72 suzuki
if hes actually home...because now hes like rock clmbing or sky diving or snorkeling every weekend.
i seriously cant keep up w his lifestyle...but i love him still
yes im drunk....but i speak the truth
Old 02-13-2010, 04:09 AM

Thanks for the help buddy
i try.
i love my grandma also, but she all alhemizered up now....brings a tear to my eye. took 95 years to get her.
we got some stubbord genes
Old 02-13-2010, 04:10 AM

i try.
i love my grandma also, but she all alhemizered up now....brings a tear to my eye. took 95 years to get her.
we got some stubbord genes
its a irish thing
Old 02-13-2010, 07:45 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Description doesn't even come close to matching pictures. That's a scam.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:42 AM

DevilsDen stune is a decent person

im from brentwood longisland is some spots here nothing crazy but safe any stunters from long island here??
Old 02-13-2010, 09:05 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

kieth dropped off his headers for his mustang today for ceramic....what you up to tomorrow night buddy? going to hit up BAR at sometime. hit me up
Very cool! His mustang is baaaaad ***. I've got some more business to send your way. It's powder coating on a set of truck wheels and a few other parts. I'll give you a heads up first.

I'm taking the wife out for Valentine's day tonight so no go on hanging out. I'll call you during the week tho buddy
Old 02-13-2010, 09:07 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Description doesn't even come close to matching pictures. That's a scam.
i dont think its a scam, just a computer-idiot. the phone numbers are north jersey and the ad didnt show up on any craigslists that arent around here
Old 02-13-2010, 09:11 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Simple Green (like Neal said) is awesome but I've found that it doesn't work so well for burn outs and stuff. Try some carb cleaner or brake cleaner and then the wire brush like Mike said.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:13 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by MikeM
i dont think its a scam, just a computer-idiot. the phone numbers are north jersey and the ad didnt show up on any craigslists that arent around here
What up Mike?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses