Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 01:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by DOKE
I have my right arm done up in bio-mechanical. It's not like the usual bio-mech though. I used an anatomy book to make the muscle tissue and bone look accurate. Then the pistons, wires, and circuits are intertwined around it. I will have the wife take some pics and post up.

IMPORTANT:
Do yourself a favor and put on a dress shirt, extend the arm you are tattooing as far out in front of you as you can, then mark where it stops on your wrist. DONT tattoo any further down your arm then that or else you just got yourself a "job stopper". I learned from a friend's mistake on this one. Trust me you will be glad I gave you this advice in the future.
I got a 1/2 sleeve on my left arm and I'm probably just gonna do a 1/2 sleeve on the right although I'd love to do what you said and go down to my wrist where a button down would block it tho but I cant get myself to do that just yet. Job I'm lining up I will be able to wear short sleeve polo type shirts over the summer and Id hate to have to wear a dress shirt just coz I'm all tatted up. BUT Im still thinking about the full sleeve. I might just get the half sleeve with this idea and then eventually add to it if things go well with work and I'm a little more settled. Oh and I saw pics of your tat and looks good.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
try a jack hammer!!! that will get it loose!!
Thats great advice - thanks buddy lol.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:16 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
if it doesnt unplug, cut the wire and re solder it when youre done. thats like another 10 minutes tops and youve probably been ******* around with it for an hour already
We didnt waste much time on it - the most time we wasted on it was looking through the manual to see if it said anything about that lol BUT it didnt
Old 02-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
the jet stream is crazy this year... i cant believe how everthing is staying south.
worlds gonna end
Old 02-12-2010, 01:20 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats great advice - thanks buddy lol.
glad i could help!!! cant wait for the warmer weather!!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:25 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bob wittman
cant wait for the warmer weather!!

+11111111111111111111111111111111
Old 02-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

**** I forgot to shovel my F4i out. It's under a ledge so hopefully it's not too bad.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:29 PM
NealFoReal

Your F4i is outside with a bunch of snow on top of it LMAO. Have fun with that.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Your F4i is outside with a bunch of snow on top of it LMAO. Have fun with that.
It's covered.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

It's also under the balcony though it covers it but if the snow came in sideways it might be a bitch. It should start up though no? I started it right before the storm, cranked right up.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
It's also under the balcony though it covers it but if the snow came in sideways it might be a bitch. It should start up though no? I started it right before the storm, cranked right up.

As long as your battery is strong it should. I keep my bikes on trickle chargers except in the summer.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by DOKE
As long as your battery is strong it should. I keep my bikes on trickle chargers except in the summer.
Yeah I ride enough that I never really saw the need for it. I rode into the beginning of December and by the end of Feb will be back out there. I fire each bike up once a week and let it run for 10 minutes so hopefully that keeps them alive.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Anyone get Untouchable yet? I was thinking about getting it but full length lot movies aren't really that entertaining to me. Street DVD's are where it's at
Old 02-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

I'm gonna wait for MM4
Old 02-12-2010, 02:45 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Anyone get Untouchable yet? I was thinking about getting it but full length lot movies aren't really that entertaining to me. Street DVD's are where it's at
mike p did otown throw down too, it was pretty much ALL lots, comps, shows, and strips...... i thought it was great
actully its one of my favorite vids. im planing on picking up Untouchable soon
Old 02-12-2010, 02:49 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

im def gettin both mm4 an untouchables....
Old 02-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
mike p did otown throw down too, it was pretty much ALL lots, comps, shows, and strips...... i thought it was great
actully its one of my favorite vids. im planing on picking up Untouchable soon
Yeah you got a point... O Town Throwdown was pretty dope. There was a little bit of street **** in it too though.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:01 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

MM4 is a 100% buy for me.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:53 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Jus got my Untouchable dvd in the mail , Let you guys kno in a couple hrs how it is.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Jus got my Untouchable dvd in the mail , Let you guys kno in a couple hrs how it is.
Word check the bonus section see if inolen's famous.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses