Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 04:02 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Now off to bed to get up in 5 hours
Old 02-12-2010, 04:06 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
YOOOOOOOOO I need some help here. Can anyone tell me how to remove this without cutting the wire I think its a size 14 socket but if you bend the wire and use a size 15 socket it cuts the wire. Just curious if anyones dealt with this or we gotta just order a new harness coz its impossible to take off w/o cutting the wire

isnt that a plug , just pull it off. i have to look at mine to be sure
Old 02-12-2010, 04:08 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
to blue?

or you gonna come to the lot and try and ride in the snow ? Cause i dont think me pushing your bike will help you any
that is the funniest **** i have read on stuntlife in a long time
Old 02-12-2010, 04:08 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nah definitely not a plug that can be pulled off but the idea Ross posted up with the slotted sockets will work no doubt. I just figured there was something I was missing that I couldnt get it off.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:11 AM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
can somebody explain how sprocket sizes go, ikno its sumin like -1 in the front = +3 in the back...and i think im -1 in the front and i have a 60t in the back...whats stock for the back??? and is -1, 60t to much for a beginner???
i may be in the minority on this one but i think that gearing is perfect for a f4i and you shouldnt change a thing
Old 02-12-2010, 04:15 AM
Is building another f4i

Nah definitely not a plug that can be pulled off but the idea Ross posted up with the slotted sockets will work no doubt. I just figured there was something I was missing that I couldnt get it off.
im pretty sure its a plug, you have the mechanical aptitude of an orange .
Old 02-12-2010, 06:20 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by skillz
Old 02-12-2010, 06:23 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

i may be in the minority on this one but i think that gearing is perfect for a f4i and you shouldnt change a thing
yea it mite be perfect for the f4i but what about a beginner
Old 02-12-2010, 06:52 AM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
yea it mite be perfect for the f4i but what about a beginner
you cant fake balance point with a 60. some people can get it some cant . if you are new at something you dont have any bad habits to break ,so starting with an optimal setup like yours would be my advice.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:05 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

.. it is a plug. put a pair of needlenose pliers as close to the nut but on the plastic and turn while pulling.
ASSHOE!
Old 02-12-2010, 07:42 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Seeing Eric constantly working on his tattoos is making me want more. Ive come up with the idea for my next tat which will be a half sleeve and continued onto my chest. Started gathering the references to bring to Cindy (my tattoo lady) so we could come up with the ideas and I can make an appt. She's usually booked 3 months in advance tho which kinda sucks coz thats gonna be prime riding time Oh well - I really want this ****.
I have my right arm done up in bio-mechanical. It's not like the usual bio-mech though. I used an anatomy book to make the muscle tissue and bone look accurate. Then the pistons, wires, and circuits are intertwined around it. I will have the wife take some pics and post up.

IMPORTANT:
Do yourself a favor and put on a dress shirt, extend the arm you are tattooing as far out in front of you as you can, then mark where it stops on your wrist. DONT tattoo any further down your arm then that or else you just got yourself a "job stopper". I learned from a friend's mistake on this one. Trust me you will be glad I gave you this advice in the future.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:44 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

if it doesnt unplug, cut the wire and re solder it when youre done. thats like another 10 minutes tops and youve probably been ******* around with it for an hour already
Old 02-12-2010, 07:46 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

you can't tat below the elbow in the military now. has to be there before you enlisted
Old 02-12-2010, 07:48 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DJ KO
you can't tat below the elbow in the military now. has to be there before you enlisted
I'm not in the military but yeah you are right. My bro-in-law just got a HUGE piece done and it goes across his shoulder and chest and only down his upper arm. He has to wait until he is out of the air force to get a sleeve.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:52 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DOKE
I'm not in the military but yeah you are right. My bro-in-law just got a HUGE piece done and it goes across his shoulder and chest and only down his upper arm. He has to wait until he is out of the air force to get a sleeve.
yep, iduno why they changed it but they did
Old 02-12-2010, 09:33 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

the snow from the past week has been killin me

Old 02-12-2010, 09:38 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

We can't catch a break. We haven't had any real snow since New Year's Day.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:48 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Zuki750
We can't catch a break. We haven't had any real snow since New Year's Day.
the jet stream is crazy this year... i cant believe how everthing is staying south.
worlds gonna end
Old 02-12-2010, 01:11 PM
NealFoReal

Asshoe lol
Originally Posted by joey1
.. it is a plug. put a pair of needlenose pliers as close to the nut but on the plastic and turn while pulling.
ASSHOE!
Turn while pulling trying to accomplish what? The nut is on tight so I'm turning trying to get the nut loose I like the slotted socket idea better - seems like it would be easier. I dont wanna **** up the one I gotta take off.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:14 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Asshoe lol

Turn while pulling trying to accomplish what? The nut is on tight so I'm turning trying to get the nut loose I like the slotted socket idea better - seems like it would be easier. I dont wanna **** up the one I gotta take off.
try a jack hammer!!! that will get it loose!!

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses