Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 10:31 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

can somebody explain how sprocket sizes go, ikno its sumin like -1 in the front = +3 in the back...and i think im -1 in the front and i have a 60t in the back...whats stock for the back??? and is -1, 60t to much for a beginner???
Old 02-11-2010, 10:35 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Yeah one tooth on the front sprocket is the same as 3 teeth on the rear sprocket. In either direction though. + or - . So if youre -1 in the front and 60 in the back, its the same thing as having 63 in the back and stock up front..
Old 02-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 02-11-2010, 10:40 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Yeah one tooth on the front sprocket is the same as 3 teeth on the rear sprocket. In either direction though. + or - . So if youre -1 in the front and 60 in the back, its the same thing as having 63 in the back and stock up front..
so what number is stock for the back??? and wud my setup be to much for a beginner
Old 02-11-2010, 10:55 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
so what number is stock for the back??? and wud my setup be to much for a beginner

I think stock is 43-44... Its big but you'll get use to it... I have a 52T on my rear and stock up front...
Old 02-11-2010, 11:06 PM
90-day squid probation

I think stock is 43-44... Its big but you'll get use to it... I have a 52T on my rear and stock up front...
tru
Old 02-11-2010, 11:07 PM
90-day squid probation

wow...im suprised neal isnt postin 2day
Old 02-11-2010, 11:12 PM
KING annoyingeric

It's dead here sometimes, and other times everyone is posting like crazy...
Old 02-11-2010, 11:16 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
haha me too. find me and add me
Originally Posted by MoHawk
You can keep that mafia wars ****. hit me up on FB sometime
how will i find you mohawk? pm me ur full name ...

and i added u Mike ... lets do some killin on mafia wars
Old 02-11-2010, 11:17 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RickNY
This sat. and sunday at blue mountain in PA. Im staying the night on saturday but a few people are just going for one day and then heading back home.
no doubt ill try to make it on sun ... sat im working so no no for me ...
Old 02-11-2010, 11:52 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MoHawk
thats pretty funny
Old 02-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

ross come out on sunday . i need someone to push me
Old 02-12-2010, 01:11 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz
ross come out on sunday . i need someone to push me
to blue?

or you gonna come to the lot and try and ride in the snow ? Cause i dont think me pushing your bike will help you any
Old 02-12-2010, 01:29 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Stock on the F4i is 46 in the rear 16 up front.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
to blue?

or you gonna come to the lot and try and ride in the snow ? Cause i dont think me pushing your bike will help you any
LMFAO
Old 02-12-2010, 01:37 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

YOOOOOOOOO I need some help here. Can anyone tell me how to remove this without cutting the wire I think its a size 14 socket but if you bend the wire and use a size 15 socket it cuts the wire. Just curious if anyones dealt with this or we gotta just order a new harness coz its impossible to take off w/o cutting the wire

Name:  Picture001-4.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  107.2 KB

Name:  Picture004-4.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  176.2 KB

Name:  Picture003-3.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  118.4 KB
Old 02-12-2010, 01:38 AM
NealFoReal

I looked at removing the sprocket cover, the gear thingamig, the water pump cover or whatever that is lol - just dont look like theres anyway to get to it And excuse the mess I call a motor. Im scared if I clean away all the gunked up oil that it'll start leaking again from where its cracked
Old 02-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Group Moderator

neal go to a hardware store or auto store and get a slotted socket for that...
Old 02-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Group Moderator

they look like this...

or you could make one with a grinder or something...
Old 02-12-2010, 01:45 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
they look like this...

or you could make one with a grinder or something...
good idea lol. We took one off my friends bike tonight and as soon as we spun the socket the wire ripped - which was all good coz the reason we took it off was coz other wires on that part of the harness where ripped off. Word - I'll probably just pick up one of those or just dremel an old one thanks mayn.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:01 AM
NealFoReal

Seeing Eric constantly working on his tattoos is making me want more. Ive come up with the idea for my next tat which will be a half sleeve and continued onto my chest. Started gathering the references to bring to Cindy (my tattoo lady) so we could come up with the ideas and I can make an appt. She's usually booked 3 months in advance tho which kinda sucks coz thats gonna be prime riding time Oh well - I really want this ****.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses