Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 12:16 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Did you ******* get this by email
I just got it now.

LMFAO No offense Ricky - you're ballin - I'm not. But everyones entitled to a personal opinion When I went to buy my M5 I was just gonna buy a 5 series but saw that and fell in love. There was an M3 for 15k cheaper but just not me. And its funny how everyones talkin about how fast their car is lol. Nah nah nah nah nah.
No offense taken. Just stating my opinion like you have been doing.
I would hope my car is fast after spending all that money on it. But like you said I didnt buy it to race people. Its just nice to know its there when you need it.

But lets be real here - Ive seen plenty of 21 and below kids driving M3's. Maybe not where you're at but in LI that **** is common
Yeah i guess. The difference is they're 6-7 year old pre-owned cars which dont really cost much these days. That and their parents bought the car for them.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:16 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Gat Dayum Rhianna looks good in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcwd_Nz6Zog
Old 02-11-2010, 12:19 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
I just got it now.

No offense taken. Just stating my opinion like you have been doing.
I would hope my car is fast after spending all that money on it. But like you said I didnt buy it to race people. Its just nice to know its there when you need it.

Yeah i guess. The difference is they're 6-7 year old pre-owned cars which dont really cost much these days. That and their parents bought the car for them.
Eh not really in LI. I see kids driving around in brand new whips but whatever - all good. BUT like you said - majority of the time mommy or daddy bought it for them I bought the M5 2 years old coz between new and 2 years old there was a 30k price difference. I was fine with owning something 2 years old with 25k miles or whatever it had on it. Plus it was hooked up with all the Dinan upgrades already and it sounded sweet and was fast as ****. I dont know what you have done to yours that you really think you'd smoke mine at the time but like I said - I really dont care lol. I know I smoked my old boss who had an E55 Benz which was supposed to be faster than the M5
Old 02-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Might wanna get in on this.

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=11255
Old 02-11-2010, 12:27 AM
NealFoReal

**** I had a pair of DC's with holes in the bottom - holes plural lol. I think I threw them out but ima see if I can find them and take a pic.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:32 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Eh not really in LI. I see kids driving around in brand new whips but whatever - all good. BUT like you said - majority of the time mommy or daddy bought it for them I bought the M5 2 years old coz between new and 2 years old there was a 30k price difference. I was fine with owning something 2 years old with 25k miles or whatever it had on it. Plus it was hooked up with all the Dinan upgrades already and it sounded sweet and was fast as ****. I dont know what you have done to yours that you really think you'd smoke mine at the time but like I said - I really dont care lol. I know I smoked my old boss who had an E55 Benz which was supposed to be faster than the M5
Def. a good call on getting it 2 years old cause saving 30k is a huge difference. Its amazing how much value the car loses after such a short time. I know you werent too sure about this weekend but try to make it down if you can, If anything come hangout saturday night and get drunk with us.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:36 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Def. a good call on getting it 2 years old cause saving 30k is a huge difference. Its amazing how much value the car loses after such a short time. I know you werent too sure about this weekend but try to make it down if you can, If anything come hangout saturday night and get drunk with us.
Dont even get me started on car values dropping lol. I spent 68k on the Range and sold it for 32k I think it was That was when gas first skyrocketed to almost $5 a gallon or whatever it was so no one wanted to buy trucks. I watched the value decrease like 15k in a matter of 3 months Made me wanna cry.

For this weekend - I'm gonna try to make it. Whats the name of the place again so I could look up how much everythings gonna cost me I could go back and look to see what Stan posted but Im lazy lol.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:36 AM
NealFoReal

Not the pair I wanted to use but maybe this will do

Old 02-11-2010, 12:53 AM

Dont even get me started on car values dropping lol. I spent 68k on the Range and sold it for 32k I think it was That was when gas first skyrocketed to almost $5 a gallon or whatever it was so no one wanted to buy trucks. I watched the value decrease like 15k in a matter of 3 months Made me wanna cry.

For this weekend - I'm gonna try to make it. Whats the name of the place again so I could look up how much everythings gonna cost me I could go back and look to see what Stan posted but Im lazy lol.
Hotel is $80 for the night. Lift tickets are $54.

Blue Mountain:
http://www.skibluemt.com/

Hotel:
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/...es/abehs&ias=y
Old 02-11-2010, 12:54 AM
NealFoReal

I need gear too. Snowboard/boots. I also dont got a jacket or snow pants which means Ima be soaking wet and freezing my *** off. I'm assuming you got all that **** right?
Old 02-11-2010, 12:59 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

. I know I smoked my old boss who had an E55 Benz which was supposed to be faster than the M5
The stock e55 isint as fast but the e55 amg is alot faster. My buddy just traded in in E55 AMG for a new GTR. The new gtr's paddle shifting is RIDICULOUS. The shift time for the paddle shifter is soo much better on the Nissan...
Old 02-11-2010, 01:01 AM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I like the E39 M5 there just WAY overrated in my opinion..
Old 02-11-2010, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

It was the AMG. Dude was a baller and spent over 100k for it brand new followed by a Ferrari Modena 360 a few months later - both were preceded by a 2.1 million dollar crib in Long Beach. Baller status. Ughhhh one day. One day.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
I like the E39 M5 there just WAY overrated in my opinion..
"they're" as in they are
Old 02-11-2010, 01:03 AM
NealFoReal

This was the color of his Ferrari - made me ****** drool every time I saw it

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 02-11-2010 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Wrong one
Old 02-11-2010, 01:06 AM
KING annoyingeric

You're just mad at the world cause you dont have an M anymore..
Old 02-11-2010, 01:07 AM
NealFoReal

No Im mad at the world coz I wasnt smart enough to stash my money in shoeboxes and bury it in my backyard. Instead I kept it all in the bank and the police took it all leaving me - well - how should I say this - mad at the world lol.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:07 AM

I need gear too. Snowboard/boots. I also dont got a jacket or snow pants which means Ima be soaking wet and freezing my *** off. I'm assuming you got all that **** right?
I have everything but i also go a lot. You can rent board and boots for only $33. I have extra snow pants that you can borrow. Throw on a north face and youre good to go.

Last edited by RickNY; 02-11-2010 at 01:11 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:08 AM
KING annoyingeric

Yes, ferrari's are very nice. Apparently the new Ferrari scuderia is a monster..

Old 02-11-2010, 01:09 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

No Im mad at the world coz I wasnt smart enough to stash my money in shoeboxes and bury it in my backyard. Instead I kept it all in the bank and the police took it all leaving me mad at the world lol.
Boiler room? Somebody got some skeletons

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses