Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I bought the M5 cuz it would dust 'Vettes and still carry a family in luxury without drawing too much attention.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:16 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I bought the M5 cuz it would dust 'Vettes and still carry a family in luxury without drawing too much attention.

um.. a c6 z06 vette is still faster then an E60 m5..
Old 02-10-2010, 09:18 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

and i say z06 cause those are both the top of the line models for each type of car..

GM does have the new vette zr1, but thats more comparable to ferrari's and supercars like that...
Old 02-10-2010, 09:21 PM
KING annoyingeric

And if you want to be ballin in a car and still carry a family, you dont buy some whack *** m5, you buy either a BMW B7 alpina, or something to that caliber...
Old 02-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
um.. a c6 z06 vette is still faster then an E60 m5..
and i say z06 cause those are both the top of the line models for each type of car..

GM does have the new vette zr1, but thats more comparable to ferrari's and supercars like that...
I feel you entirely Sir. But I didn't an E60. I had an '02 E39. And while the Vette was very comprable powerwise and slightly lighter, I had a few bolt-ons and in my humble opinion knew how to drive better than most of the Vette owners in Hawaii. Every now and then I'd get paddled, but I'd say "Good for you. You just beat a 4 door family car." But when i won....
Old 02-10-2010, 09:27 PM
KING annoyingeric

They must of been pretty bad drivers.. No disrespect to you... But i have driven both m5's and vettes.. and I use to own an 06 gto 100% bone stock.. And an m5 E39 with full exhaust, computer tune a few other normal bolt ons really didnt stand a chance agianst me.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

And if you want to be ballin in a car and still carry a family, you dont buy some whack *** m5, you buy either a BMW B7 alpina, or something to that caliber...
If I had your money dog, I'd burn mine. Buy me this BMW B7 alpina since you got so much to spend Thanks buddy. Off to shovel snow FML
Old 02-10-2010, 09:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

They must of been pretty bad drivers.. No disrespect to you... But i have driven both m5's and vettes.. and I use to own an 06 gto 100% bone stock.. And an m5 E39 with full exhaust, computer tune a few other normal bolt ons really didnt stand a chance agianst me.
Not everyone gets a car to race other cars lol. I couldnt give a **** who's car was faster than mine I buy a car coz I like the way it looks and drives Now off to shovel and curse people out.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Not everyone gets a car to race other cars lol. I couldnt give a **** who's car was faster than mine I buy a car coz I like the way it looks and drives Now off to shovel and curse people out.
I feel bad for you your driveway/walkway is huge.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:32 PM
KING annoyingeric

b7 alpina is

Old 02-10-2010, 09:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
I feel bad for you your driveway/walkway is huge.
Waiting for my pops now. Luckily the transmission in the snow blower went a while back and he had to pay $200 to fix it so now he wont let anyone use it lmao. So he's gonna be clearing **** with the snowblower and I'll come and just scoop **** up with the shovel lol. Hopefully it works like that anyways
Old 02-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

b7 alpina is

I agree, 2010 one is dope.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Waiting for my pops now. Luckily the transmission in the snow blower went a while back and he had to pay $200 to fix it so now he wont let anyone use it lmao. So he's gonna be clearing **** with the snowblower and I'll come and just scoop **** up with the shovel lol. Hopefully it works like that anyways
I shoveled my driveway and every shovel was like 50 lbs of snow. Lucky snowblowin ****
Old 02-10-2010, 09:36 PM
KING annoyingeric

And it has power to back up its awesome look. Has 500 hp and 515 ft lbs tq..
Old 02-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Post Whore Nazi

It is a very nice car. and I lost every now and again. But mostly it ws to suprise unsuspecting people at stoplights. Never actually dragged it.

My other toy however,

... Had 611 AWHP and 706 lbs. ft. on 93 octane. That was my real sleeper.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by MoHawk
It is a very nice car. and I lost every now and again. But mostly it ws to suprise unsuspecting people at stoplights. Never actually dragged it.

My other toy however,

... Had 611 AWHP and 706 lbs. ft. on 93 octane. That was my real sleeper.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Bullshit to my typhoon? Ok bro. But I Guarantee you would not want to face it on the street.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:44 PM
KING annoyingeric

Mohawk my car will destroy your typhoon. Dont start this. hahaha
Old 02-10-2010, 09:45 PM
KING annoyingeric

Name:  bigtire.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  75.9 KB
Name:  Jun13_0001.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  31.9 KB

Last edited by Annoying Eric; 02-10-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:48 PM
KING annoyingeric

Name:  21860_522210540753_202200479_308186.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  39.5 KB

If i decided to be nice and lower the boost to 10 lbs, i would still beat a 611 awhp truck..

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses