Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 07:26 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Last edited by inolen; 02-10-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:27 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Hey Neal. I know some kids with m3's that would of blown the doors off of your m5. They blow the doors off mostly everything that comes near it infact.... So i wouldnt be talking all that smack about them. lol. And some of them spent less money compared to a stock m5..
Old 02-10-2010, 07:30 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

And ofcourse this is in relation to the E39 like you had. E60 is way more money but the m3's guys still smoke them...

Last edited by Annoying Eric; 02-10-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:38 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
Hey you never know!!!
yea u definitely right...i wish i had a quad right about now, im krazy bored...i was laffin at ur thread blastin that chick...
Old 02-10-2010, 07:41 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

btw...i tried paintin the bike last nite...smh...not good at all...i guess i didnt have enuff heat in the garage and the fukn paint wudnt stick, it started runnin, it dried in no time but it jus wasnt stickin...eitha it wasnt warm enuff in there or the frame was just super cold...i see ima have to go to home depot and rent one of them crazy heatin machines that will have that garage blazin hott
Old 02-10-2010, 08:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Is that where we used to make the wheelies?
yessir - we should go back there one day coz they repaved it. only thing is if the building manager comes again and calls the cops and realizes its me he's gonna press trespassing charges. I dunno if I wanna deal with all that lol.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
but this is what i want b4 i turn 40 these are my goals an i will reach them..

Image Hosting
I'll be 34 this September but best believe by mid 40's I will have a gangsta crib with one of these in the garage and a ton of cash in the bank I wont be happy til I have all that.

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 02-10-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen

Old 02-10-2010, 08:29 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Hey Neal. I know some kids with m3's that would of blown the doors off of your m5. They blow the doors off mostly everything that comes near it infact.... So i wouldnt be talking all that smack about them. lol. And some of them spent less money compared to a stock m5..
My M5 wasnt a stock M5 asshoe so know what you're talkin about first lol. But either way - I'm sure there were "kids" with M3's that woulda toasted me - big deal - doesnt change my opinion on the M3 still being a "kids" car or a baby mama car.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:31 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
And ofcourse this is in relation to the E39 like you had. E60 is way more money but the m3's guys still smoke them...
Its been a bunch of years so I dont remember but I think my M5 was an 01 and I bought it in 03 if I remember correctly - and the newer model M5's didnt come out til like 05 or 06 something like that. Honestly tho - even if they had the newer body M5's out when I bought mine I wouldnt have picked one up - nothing to do with money but I just didnt like the way it looked when it first came out.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:35 PM
NealFoReal

I heard InProLen, Drew C & Hollywood got some shine in the Jorian DVD in the bonus section
Old 02-10-2010, 08:46 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I heard InProLen, Drew C & Hollywood got some shine in the Jorian DVD in the bonus section
I'm famous!
Old 02-10-2010, 08:47 PM
NealFoReal

I'm famous!
Can I stay in your basement please Have you seen it yet?
Old 02-10-2010, 08:50 PM

Can I stay in your basement please Have you seen it yet?
Not yet

Haha, Leah was scheming with her friend we talked to you about to live there as well, so you still have a shot at happiness
Old 02-10-2010, 08:52 PM
NealFoReal

Not yet

Haha, Leah was scheming with her friend we talked to you about to live there as well, so you still have a shot at happiness
Nice - the one who moved???? So I might get a Lambo before I turn 45
Old 02-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

**** quads... Tell me how I'm outside shoveling and a couple of dudes blow by on legit snowmobiles on the street.

Gangsta. SI is still fucked up, no cops are catching you. We're not even plowed yet.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:56 PM

Nice - the one who moved???? So I might get a Lambo before I turn 45
Yes. Maybe

Name:  IMG_1172.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  124.8 KB

Should be here tomorrow

Last edited by inolen; 02-10-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

My M5 wasnt a stock M5 asshoe so know what you're talkin about first lol. But either way - I'm sure there were "kids" with M3's that woulda toasted me - big deal - doesnt change my opinion on the M3 still being a "kids" car or a baby mama car.
There's kids with CRX's that can do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzP-etuL6Y8

Old 02-10-2010, 08:59 PM
NealFoReal

YES!!!!!!!!! Like MLK said - I have a dream lmao...
Old 02-10-2010, 09:03 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
There's kids with CRX's that can do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzP-etuL6Y8

You people are asshoes lol. I bought an M5 for the bling factor not to race people. So buy a CRX and hook it up to beat Lambo's and I'll buy the Lambo since Inolen is hooking me up with the love of my life and we'll see who looks better

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses