Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 04:25 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by toneth
The defrosters on 80. It's a G35 when I had the same car if you don't put the defroster on max it doesn't work
them cars suck in this weather, i have a g37 and i didnt even make it out my driveway this mornin for work
Old 02-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ive been in G35's before and never seen that. That would mean if its raining and the windows are foggy you'd have to sweat your *** off to see And yeah its on the windshield blowing air but its at 80 ****** degrees That temp could be turned down and it would still blow out hot air
I dunno, everytime I used the defroster on mine I'd put it on max cause it seemed to work better. Doesn't really get that hot since it's the defroster, definitely stuffy though. My car also did this thing where when it was idling it blew cold air, so I had to constantly rev the engine at red lights.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Holy ****. Who drives with the heat on 80
80 is stock comfy weather here.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
them cars suck in this weather, i have a g37 and i didnt even make it out my driveway this mornin for work
Yeah they suck terribly. I got stuck in a snowstorm a couple years ago when I had it at the bar and driving home was misery. I drifted up on some dudes front lawn, and was practically doing donuts on the highway fishtailing the whole way home. Now I have no car

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 02-10-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
80 is stock comfy weather here.
80's too hot. 70 is good but 60 is perfect

Yeah they suck terribly. I got stuck in a snowstorm a couple years ago when I had it at the bar and driving home was misery. I drifted up on some dudes front lawn, and was practically doing donuts on the highway fishtailing the whole way home. Now I have no car
When I had the M5 I got stuck in a flat parking lot in the snow. Like seriously couldnt move and the lot was completely flat lmao. I had to have someone push me. Then on the way home I got stuck going up a small hill on the highway and a state trooper pulled up and was like "are you serious" No ******** Im parked here for the **** of it
Old 02-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

When I had the M5 I got stuck in a flat parking lot in the snow. Like seriously couldnt move and the lot was completely flat lmao. I had to have someone push me. Then on the way home I got stuck going up a small hill on the highway and a state trooper pulled up and was like "are you serious" No ******** Im parked here for the **** of it

Glad I never had mine in the snow. MIne was reserved for weekend nights in Hawaii
Old 02-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

80's too hot. 70 is good but 60 is perfect

I hear ya...gotta basically get some momentum and don't stop at any lights or stop signs or you're fucked. RWD and the snow = bad news. I love M's... this was my dream car at one point, but I opted to get the G35 instead.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:01 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

infiniti coupes, bmw coupes, all them cars suck in this weather....im ready to get rid of my ****
Old 02-10-2010, 05:02 PM
90-day squid probation

and the g37S with the lo pro tires makes things even worse
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I hear ya...gotta basically get some momentum and don't stop at any lights or stop signs or you're fucked. RWD and the snow = bad news. I love M's... this was my dream car at one point, but I opted to get the G35 instead.
M3's are reserved for baby mama's/girlfriends & teenage kids M5 or better doggy unless you're one of those 3
NealFoReal

and the g37S with the lo pro tires makes things even worse
I had bald low pro tires on my ****
Old 02-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

infiniti coupes, bmw coupes, all them cars suck in this weather....im ready to get rid of my ****

I feel you. I got rid of my M5 for a X5 4.6is when I moved to Texas
Old 02-10-2010, 05:04 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I feel you. I got rid of my M5 for a X5 4.6is when I moved to Texas
I guess it snows a lot in Texas
Old 02-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I guess it snows a lot in Texas

I was in north Texas about 10 miles south of oklahoma. It didn't snow a LOT, but enough.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:08 PM
90-day squid probation

M3's are reserved for baby mama's/girlfriends & teenage kids M5 or better doggy unless you're one of those 3
**** i wish i had m5 money
Old 02-10-2010, 05:09 PM
90-day squid probation

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I was in north Texas about 10 miles south of oklahoma. It didn't snow a LOT, but enough.
never knew it snowed in texas...i thought it was hot all year roun
Old 02-10-2010, 05:11 PM
90-day squid probation

wen i get rid of this car i probably go for a truck...its kinda a pain to keep puttin my newborn in and out of the backseat...and then when someone ride in the front seat their damn near kissin the windshield
Old 02-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Dream car at one point like I said. I was just past being a teenage kid.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Post Whore Nazi

never knew it snowed in texas...i thought it was hot all year roun

It was DEATH in the summer. Daily was about 110. Winter was COLD. Daily was about 17.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:19 PM
NealFoReal

**** i wish i had m5 money
So do I - FTP This is the parking lot I got stuck in a few years back.

Name:  Picture004.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  212.9 KB

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses