Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 12:54 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

What's up asshoes!
Old 02-08-2010, 01:16 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 Only one seal is blown but I wanted to start attempting stoppies but I'll wait til I replace the seal. I have no front brakes right now anyway - Ima order some new lines coz I crushed my old ones and I keep losing pressure. Its either that or the master but Ima start with the lines since one of them did get crushed and looks like ****.
you check your rotors to see if they're bent? or the rubber seal inside of the master?
Old 02-08-2010, 01:26 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
Im replacing my fork seals too cause one side is blown. I wanna start rolling some stoppies as soon as my bike is done.
Me too - I wanted to start tryin to roll em as soon as I put the front end on but I didnt have a lever. Once I got the lever on then I lost pressure in my brakes lol.

Originally Posted by inolen
I told Neal to at least wait until the summer to swap the front end so he could attempt some endos, now he's back to square one with a trashed front end

Neal, actually, it may not be your lines. If you pump your brakes and get pressure, move your bike forward a few feet and see if that's all it takes to lose the pressure. If so, you may have bent your rotors.
Yes InProLen lol - you did tell me that and as usual I didnt listen haha. But my front end was soooo ****** trashed and this was just sitting there. I'll try that tomorrow and see if its the rotor. I think you may be right tho coz thats what it usually does - builds pressure after pumping a bunch of times and then as soon as I move I usually lose all pressure.

Originally Posted by RickNY

My front end seems to be in good shape so I shouldnt have any problems. Sucks about Neal's front end.
Yeah it does suck but it wouldnt be me if I didnt constantly break something lol

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
What's up asshoes!
Who are you Do you ride a 2 wheeler

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
you check your rotors to see if they're bent? or the rubber seal inside of the master?
See above asshoe lol But no I didnt check the master yet. Ima check out the rotors tomorrow.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:43 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Neal, if you order the seals I can come over and help you get them done. They won't come out like my last kawi forks, I'm buying that stupid tool before wasting another night with that ****

Edit: In the mean time, wrap them up and keep that oil off your pads/rotors. Also, keep in mind it's better to do them sooner rather than later - later means you'll need new bushings and what not as well (which at that point it's almost cheaper to just buy a new set of forks). Also, if your rotors are bent I had a set, uh I dunno the term, but grinded I guess by a brakes shop once and they worked fine again. You don't have as much meat to work with on bike rotors, but it may be a good temporary fix

Last edited by inolen; 02-08-2010 at 01:57 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Neal, if you order the seals I can come over and help you get them done. They won't come out like my last kawi forks, I'm buying that stupid tool before wasting another night with that ****

Edit: In the mean time, wrap them up and keep that oil off your pads/rotors. Also, keep in mind it's better to do them sooner rather than later - later means you'll need new bushings and what not as well (which at that point it's almost cheaper to just buy a new set of forks). Also, if your rotors are bent I had a set, uh I dunno the term, but grinded I guess by a brakes shop once and they worked fine again. You don't have as much meat to work with on bike rotors, but it may be a good temporary fix
good lookin holmes. I was actually thinking of buying that tool also just coz it would make life a lot easier. Just gotta see how much it costs coz I'm broke ready to live in your basement lmao. And Buckleup said if the rotors bent he could straighten it so that'll be worth a shot lol. And I know what you're talkin about with the grinding of the rotors too. Either way Ima order the seals tomorrow so I dont roll around MikeM status with no fluid for a year hahaha. Once they come in me you and Eric could tackle it. He's never done fork seals before he just told me so he wants to do it to see whats involved
Old 02-08-2010, 02:15 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

good lookin holmes. I was actually thinking of buying that tool also just coz it would make life a lot easier. Just gotta see how much it costs coz I'm broke ready to live in your basement lmao. And Buckleup said if the rotors bent he could straighten it so that'll be worth a shot lol. And I know what you're talkin about with the grinding of the rotors too. Either way Ima order the seals tomorrow so I dont roll around MikeM status with no fluid for a year hahaha. Once they come in me you and Eric could tackle it. He's never done fork seals before he just told me so he wants to do it to see whats involved
Werd, I'm 6/8 on successful fork seal changes

I messed up a set of Leah's forks I did in the pitch dark once (she had some grime built up on the tubes that needed to be cleaned that I missed) and then of course the epic failure caused by those pita 07 forks. I have nightmares about that night
Old 02-08-2010, 02:19 AM
NealFoReal

I have nightmares about that night
you aint the only one lol. fun fun fun. but word ima order **** tomorrow. i gotta get the fork seals, dust seals and fork oil right? anything else? and what weight fork oil should i get
Old 02-08-2010, 02:32 AM

you aint the only one lol. fun fun fun. but word ima order **** tomorrow. i gotta get the fork seals, dust seals and fork oil right? anything else? and what weight fork oil should i get
Check the manual for that year.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:36 AM
NealFoReal

Check the manual for that year.
Was planning on it just to see how they show how to do things but you mean for the fork oil? Dont people put different weight oil in their forks normally or do they just go with oem specs
Old 02-08-2010, 02:44 AM

Was planning on it just to see how they show how to do things but you mean for the fork oil? Dont people put different weight oil in their forks normally or do they just go with oem specs
From what I've heard, putting more/less or different weights is a good way to blow seals faster. I've experimented here and there and it seems to hold true, lol. My best results have came from just following the book.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:49 AM
NealFoReal

Cool cool. I'm going to sleep but Ima download the manual tomorrow if I dont have it. I think I dl one already but Im too lazy to look for it now
Old 02-08-2010, 08:26 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...636-parts.html

dude has 636 forks for $75
Old 02-08-2010, 10:38 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DOKE
Squirrels are a TON of work as a pet. My pitbulls are very protective of him too. When I try to shoo him away they get between us like they are guarding him (they don't get aggressive with me or bite, they just bark and stand in the way). It's crazy the instincts they have for family. Pitbulls are so loyal.

This little one is not mine but you get the idea...
oh that's really cute. i need to have one. where did u get it?
Old 02-08-2010, 01:04 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

go alittle heavier than oem specs.
ive run up to 20 wt on the shitty 07 6r forks that i hated because they were too soft.
i believe there is 5wt in stockers.
i always like around 10wt
depends on what you like thou.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:48 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Anyone have any nice shorty 636 exhausts
Old 02-08-2010, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
ive run up to 20 wt on the shitty 07 6r forks that i hated because they were too soft.
Do you happen to have an extra collar for an 05-08 front kawi rim? Bought a mint rim and for whatever reason it came with no bearings.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:04 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Do you happen to have an extra collar for an 05-08 front kawi rim? Bought a mint rim and for whatever reason it came with no bearings.
who the **** takes wheel bearings out? sounds like somethign neal would do after misreading something on the internetz
Old 02-08-2010, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
who the **** takes wheel bearings out? sounds like somethign neal would do after misreading something on the internetz
Seriously! Mint rim with great condition tire.. no bearings.

******* retarded. I have a set of 03/04 bearings which look to be the same, I just need the damn spacer.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:43 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
i usually read up a lot before just doing something but who knows - anything is possible.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:28 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
Word son yo yo yo word son yo son word yo word dog yo yo yo yo word kid. Good lookin lol

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses