Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 12:04 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by JFox
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...screw-mod.html

this is the exact one that i have...
read the threads above. F4i's come with a stock cable sticking out in the same exact spot as yours but thats not for adjusting the idle - lol - one more time its for the air/fuel mix. You have to do like in those pics and remove the set screw and replace it with an idle cable. That cable will then open up the butterflies on the tb's as if you were twisting your throttle.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:07 AM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
read the threads above. F4i's come with a stock cable sticking out in the same exact spot as yours but thats not for adjusting the idle - lol - one more time its for the air/fuel mix. You have to do like in those pics and remove the set screw and replace it with an idle cable. That cable will then open up the butterflies on the tb's as if you were twisting your throttle.
lol but thats what im saying neal haha thats the cable i have,...the one in the RIGHT picture....its for the ideal it says RIGHTTT Lol thats what i have on mine.

I SHOW YOU TOMORROW LOL
Old 03-21-2009, 12:12 AM

resage is a decent person

So I got it... could use some cleaning up but cant wait to ride it. Just need to pick up another street tire, he gave me 2 dirt and 1 street other streets rim bent and tire went to ****.

Old 03-21-2009, 12:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol but thats what im saying neal haha thats the cable i have,...the one in the RIGHT picture....its for the ideal it says RIGHTTT Lol thats what i have on mine.

I SHOW YOU TOMORROW LOL
you should have 2 cables. you said you only have one. if you only got one then its most likely the stock one. you should have 2 cables that look the same comin out your bike is what im saying.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:14 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by resage
So I got it... could use some cleaning up but cant wait to ride it. Just need to pick up another street tire, he gave me 2 dirt and 1 street other streets rim bent and tire went to ****.

Yeah Max, thats wassup. Time to make some wheelies
Old 03-21-2009, 12:20 AM

resage is a decent person

Yeah Max, thats wassup. Time to make some wheelies
I know I know I'm excited! I wanna go ride it now but I gotta go to work in like 8 hours
Old 03-21-2009, 12:20 AM

you should have 2 cables. you said you only have one. if you only got one then its most likely the stock one. you should have 2 cables that look the same comin out your bike is what im saying.
lol sorry man im f'ing tired but yea i believe i only got one.....im out gonna catch some z's since tomorrow i already see gone be a longgg enjoyable day...

night kid thanx for the help...see u in the am
Old 03-21-2009, 12:21 AM
NealFoReal

I know I know I'm excited! I wanna go ride it now but I gotta go to work in like 8 hours
you got plenty of time to start crashing lol. thats cool coz you could ride in front of your house as long as your neighbors are cool. **** i need to get one of them
Old 03-21-2009, 12:22 AM
NealFoReal

lol sorry man im f'ing tired but yea i believe i only got one.....im out gonna catch some z's since tomorrow i already see gone be a longgg enjoyable day...

night kid thanx for the help...see u in the am
lol no doubt. Im out too
Old 03-21-2009, 02:15 AM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

lol no doubt. Im out too
holy god that was something else reading neil n jfox go back n forth.. it seems your efforts are futile.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:21 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MikeM
youre gonna fit in real good here since youre such a little *******

When are you coming out to check out areas to live?
He told me he's moving and has corporate housing for a month while he looks for a place
What Neal said.

I'm gonna be in Chelsea for the first month (or less if I find a place quick). I'm coming out the night of the 3rd or the morning of the 4th, but I don't start until the 13th.

I won't have our bikes until we get into the new place, but Leah and I can come out and take photos and man the bbq
Old 03-21-2009, 07:17 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

O hell yeah!
Old 03-21-2009, 08:58 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Nick1000
holy god that was something else reading neil n jfox go back n forth.. it seems your efforts are futile.
thats why i put up the after a while lol.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:59 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
What Neal said.

I'm gonna be in Chelsea for the first month (or less if I find a place quick). I'm coming out the night of the 3rd or the morning of the 4th, but I don't start until the 13th.

I won't have our bikes until we get into the new place, but Leah and I can come out and take photos and man the bbq
How long is the xfer for?
Old 03-21-2009, 09:00 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

im gonna be posting the pics in a couple of mins
Old 03-21-2009, 09:03 AM
NealFoReal

Old 03-21-2009, 09:50 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

How long is the xfer for?
Oh, it's not a transfer, I accepted an offer with a different company in NY. So I guess it'll last for quite a while
Old 03-21-2009, 09:55 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...bjs-march.html

TADA, I uploaded as many as I could this morn and then pasted the links from work lol
Old 03-21-2009, 10:23 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Oh, it's not a transfer, I accepted an offer with a different company in NY. So I guess it'll last for quite a while
once winter comes youll wanna move lol.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Nick1000
its jsut the piece he was referring to i may be wrong but idk it looks like the right thing lol but i show you guys today....

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses