Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 01:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Thats wassup on ALL levels Im a size 10 tho I do plan on gettin out there at least once this year so we'll see how it works out. Thanks tho holmes Ok time to take my rim off and eat something.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

****. Just woke up to like 6 inches of snow. Time to shovel.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats wassup on ALL levels Im a size 10 tho I do plan on gettin out there at least once this year so we'll see how it works out. Thanks tho holmes Ok time to take my rim off and eat something.
My brother is a size 10 shoe. I could probably get his boots if he still has em. He doesn't go anymore but he keeps everything like a ******* pack rat. Sno Mountain is literaly 15 minutes from my house. I think my bro is gonna sell his bike this season too. Really cheap.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
****. Just woke up to like 6 inches of snow. Time to shovel.
I made a **** and put it on my neighbor's snowman the last time it snowed. I grabbed a brillo pad and stretched it out for pubic hair too. I have some pics on my laptop but I'm at work right now. It's funny as hell. My wife and I went out the next day to look at it again and the mother came out and ripped me a new one. She said her kids were upset and crying about it. BULLSHIT. I told her I didn't know anything about it but I would be sure to rough up those hooligans if I caught them.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by DOKE
I made a **** and put it on my neighbor's snowman the last time it snowed. I grabbed a brillo pad and stretched it out for pubic hair too. I have some pics on my laptop but I'm at work right now. It's funny as hell. My wife and I went out the next day to look at it again and the mother came out and ripped me a new one. She said her kids were upset and crying about it. BULLSHIT. I told her I didn't know anything about it but I would be sure to rough up those hooligans if I caught them.
That's great. I don't know if you saw my post in that other thread. You really have a pet squirrel? How does that work? That thing lets you touch it without biting the **** out of you?
Old 02-06-2010, 01:49 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

That's great. I don't know if you saw my post in that other thread. You really have a pet squirrel? How does that work? That thing lets you touch it without biting the **** out of you?
Did not see your post. What thread did you want me to view? Here is some information on domesticated squirrels. I belong to a few web forums on squirrels. I don't want to hear anybody's opinion on keeping a squirrel as a pet, keep it to yourself. It is LEGAL to own a squirrel in Pennsylvania as long as you get it from a PA Game Commission licensed breeder.

http://www.thesquirrelboard.com/foru...play.php?f=143

This one is just exotic pets:
http://www.usfreeads.com/_pets-and-animals/exotics.asp

I really don't want to post up the site I use for exotic pets but if you are interested I will PM it to you. They are very legit but very low key. PETA is up there asses 24-7.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:58 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

rofl!!!! priceless!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 02:11 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Did not see your post. What thread did you want me to view? Here is some information on domesticated squirrels. I belong to a few web forums on squirrels. I don't want to hear anybody's opinion on keeping a squirrel as a pet, keep it to yourself. It is LEGAL to own a squirrel in Pennsylvania as long as you get it from a PA Game Commission licensed breeder.

http://www.thesquirrelboard.com/foru...play.php?f=143

This one is just exotic pets:
http://www.usfreeads.com/_pets-and-animals/exotics.asp

I really don't want to post up the site I use for exotic pets but if you are interested I will PM it to you. They are very legit but very low key. PETA is up there asses 24-7.
ya thanks doke...i got stuck on that freakin squirrel site for days!!! kinda wish i had a squirrel tho...lol my mom used to have a flying squirrel when she was younger...i heard the storries... i had a farret....fricken thing crapped everywhere...but behind stuff and you didnt even know there was a 6" tall pile of farret crap behind the couch.... no more farrets..lol
Old 02-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Squirrels are a TON of work as a pet. My pitbulls are very protective of him too. When I try to shoo him away they get between us like they are guarding him (they don't get aggressive with me or bite, they just bark and stand in the way). It's crazy the instincts they have for family. Pitbulls are so loyal.

This little one is not mine but you get the idea...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MACRO%20Beanage%20Universal%20NBA%20078.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	236442  
Old 02-06-2010, 02:22 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Squirrels are a TON of work as a pet. My pitbulls are very protective of him too. When I try to shoo him away they get between us like they are guarding him (they don't get aggressive with me or bite, they just bark and stand in the way). It's crazy the instincts they have for family. Pitbulls are so loyal.

i was thinkin about getting a bunch of them.... then having some stew...lol sry!
Old 02-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

That's awesome. Pitbulls are usually aggressive with other animals as well, it's their nature. I wasn't interested in getting one, just never heard of anyone having one before. I had no idea they could be domesticated. Cool pet, he looks vicious.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by beardo
i was thinkin about getting a bunch of them.... then having some stew...lol sry!
Don't be sorry...read this post

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...59-post30.html
Old 02-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

That's awesome. Pitbulls are usually aggressive with other animals as well, it's their nature. I wasn't interested in getting one, just never heard of anyone having one before. I had no idea they could be domesticated. Cool pet, he looks vicious.
That's not mine in the picture. I was trying to get a picture of one acting tough but he wouldn't pose so I had to use this one I got off of the net.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:27 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Bad pics cause im using a real old cell phone due to mind breaking but this is the gix I just got
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	gix.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	236450   Click image for larger version

Name:	gix2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	236451  
Old 02-06-2010, 06:15 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

what kind of clutch lever is everybody usin, i ordered a msr raptor and it jus looks big and bulky to me, bigger then the regular clutch lever, should i jus use it or should i sell it and get sumthing else????
Old 02-06-2010, 06:38 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

so i finally figured out the problem ... it was my chain that was to loose an the reason for it going to the left was the chain adjusters were way off... thank god its done ... now all i need is the weather... rode my bike from my house to siccos garage its about a 2 minute ride couldnt feel my toes or fingers....
Old 02-06-2010, 06:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
so i finally figured out the problem ... it was my chain that was to loose an the reason for it going to the left was the chain adjusters were way off... thank god its done ... now all i need is the weather... rode my bike from my house to siccos garage its about a 2 minute ride couldnt feel my toes or fingers....
go re read my posts. I told you to check your chain adjustment like 5 times lol.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:41 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
go re read my posts. I told you to check your chain adjustment like 5 times lol.

lol i did do that u asshoee... an thnks for the helpp... that is all...
Old 02-06-2010, 06:41 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Bad pics cause im using a real old cell phone due to mind breaking but this is the gix I just got
Nice. Do WORK SON!!!

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
what kind of clutch lever is everybody usin, i ordered a msr raptor and it jus looks big and bulky to me, bigger then the regular clutch lever, should i jus use it or should i sell it and get sumthing else????
Most people use the MSR which is a shorty EZ pull lever. I upgraded to the Righteous Stunt Clutch. You could order that at www.righteousstuntmetal.com
Old 02-06-2010, 06:55 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

is the rsc lever smaller??? i basically need sumin thats easy to pull and where i will be able to get my fingers on the brake, with my regular lever im strugglin to get to the brake and this msr dont look like its any better

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses