Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 11:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

What year is your 600rr?
Old 03-20-2009, 11:37 PM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats what Nick was talkin about. The stock screw isnt an idle adjustment. Its for your air/fuel mix or some **** like that. You gotta get a 2nd idle screw which opens the butterflies like you were twisting your throttle and the stock screw doesnt do that
nah its not a screw....thats the air/fuel mix yea...im talking bout the long black thing that just hangs next to the anti freeze hose. lol i was with nick today he helped me with the bike alot.

cool cat really appreciated that...ima send them a couple pies to the shop tomorrow since they was having $$ issues today at the shop getting food.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
what year is your 600rr?
Old 03-20-2009, 11:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JFox
nah its not a screw....thats the air/fuel mix yea...im talking bout the long black thing that just hangs next to the anti freeze hose. lol i was with nick today he helped me with the bike alot.

cool cat really appreciated that...ima send them a couple pies to the shop tomorrow since they was having $$ issues today at the shop getting food.
Thats what I meant - the cable. The stock cable is the air/fuel mix. So when you met up with Nick whatd you find out? Is it fixed?
Old 03-20-2009, 11:42 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

just got home from work.....wanted to ride today.... it got real cold :/
Old 03-20-2009, 11:44 PM

check this link...http://www.motovationusa.com/Images/CBR600RRa_r1_c4.jpg

its the piece to the right almost to the top....black with like rivets and looks like a white piece inside..thats it
Old 03-20-2009, 11:45 PM
NealFoReal

check this link...http://www.motovationusa.com/Images/CBR600RRa_r1_c4.jpg

its the piece to the right almost to the top....black with like rivets
on top of the stator cover, right? cant really see the pic too well.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:46 PM

Thats what I meant - the cable. The stock cable is the air/fuel mix. So when you met up with Nick whatd you find out? Is it fixed?
nah i think i mentioned it though..we was so caught up with the missing link to my chain had to ******* go all the way to king cycles in brooklyn to get one then come back and finish lol..long day but worth it.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:47 PM

on top of the stator cover, right? cant really see the pic too well.
yea its the screw above the anti freeze hose on the right..its the only hose there its the lil thing in the top of it.......that ****!!
Old 03-20-2009, 11:48 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
just got home from work.....wanted to ride today.... it got real cold :/
word it got real cold. sposed to be 50 tomorrow and Sunday tho
Old 03-20-2009, 11:50 PM
NealFoReal

yea its the screw above the anti freeze hose on the right..its the only hose there its the lil thing in the top of it.......that ****!!
yeah thats the stock idle cable which doesnt open the butterflies - thats a air/fuel mix cable. That should be kept at stock idle and you add a 2nd cable to adjust your idle Thats why your idle is all fucked up

You went to Nick1000 for the chain and sprocket?
Old 03-20-2009, 11:50 PM

word it got real cold. sposed to be 50 tomorrow and Sunday tho
im beyond hype about that..but says at night suppose to drop to 34******* MOTHER NATURE NEED TO MAKE UP HER GODAMN MIND...
Old 03-20-2009, 11:52 PM

yeah thats the stock idle cable which doesnt open the butterflies - thats a air/fuel mix cable. That should be kept at stock idle and you add a 2nd cable to adjust your idle Thats why your idle is all fucked up

You went to Nick1000 for the chain and sprocket?
O...well news to me, hollywood told me to adjust that thing and it goes up to 3grand and higher if i wanted it too..just sometimes it drops on its own...but nah not nick1000..

thought you mean NICK at spbikes in li...
Old 03-20-2009, 11:52 PM
NealFoReal

im beyond hype about that..but says at night suppose to drop to 34******* MOTHER NATURE NEED TO MAKE UP HER GODAMN MIND...
another month we'll be rockin in tshirts
Old 03-20-2009, 11:54 PM
NealFoReal

O...well news to me, hollywood told me to adjust that thing and it goes up to 3grand and higher if i wanted it too..just sometimes it drops on its own...but nah not nick1000..

thought you mean NICK at spbikes in li...
im pretty sure the rr's are the same as the f4i's. Ty got an idle cable on his bike. Lemme see what I can find.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:54 PM

another month we'll be rockin in tshirts
cant ******* wait..this extra weight is annoying lol
2 sweaters
1tshirt
1tank top
jeans with shorts under and boxers lol
two socks..

sounds like im dressing for a damn blizzard right lol AND I STILL BE COLD
Old 03-20-2009, 11:57 PM

im pretty sure the rr's are the same as the f4i's. Ty got an idle cable on his bike. Lemme see what I can find.
aite..we check it in the am..ima see if i can find something about this so if i am doing the wrong thing i can correct it before i do more harm then good.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:00 AM
NealFoReal

F4i idle screw mod:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...screw-mod.html

600rr threads:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...ght=600rr+idle

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164...ght=600rr+idle

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ght=600rr+idle

Theres a whole shitload of other threads but youll get the point from those. Basically get an idle cable and unplug your speed sensor.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sea...archid=2369119
Old 03-21-2009, 12:02 AM
NealFoReal

aite..we check it in the am..ima see if i can find something about this so if i am doing the wrong thing i can correct it before i do more harm then good.
youre definitely doing the wrong thing. get an idle cable and do that **** right
Old 03-21-2009, 12:02 AM

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...screw-mod.html

this is the exact one that i have...idk maybe the inside screw is too tight which i never fucked with..i just turned it up and bike revved louder then through out the day it went back to normal...

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses