Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

SL is dead today
Old 02-03-2010, 07:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

****** shoot me please. Im sooooooo bored
Old 02-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I could arrange that. Got my new toy just the other day
Old 02-03-2010, 07:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hook it up. I'll buy you a few drinks before you do work and put me outta my misery.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Post Whore Nazi

ok.... sounds good
Old 02-03-2010, 07:51 PM
NealFoReal

cool cool - how long til you get here?????
Old 02-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I gotta finish up a little bit of work and finish my coffee. I'd say the second Tuesday of next week
Old 02-03-2010, 07:54 PM
NealFoReal

Ughhhhhhhhhhh. Ima be bored to death til then.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Why you so bored?
Old 02-03-2010, 08:05 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

so i just took out my green goblin an tried to do some wheelies cuz i was boerd just like you neal.... ok number 1 i got a tire not new but like 70%good i switched it the other day... all my whoolies are pullin left no matter what i do.. 2nd it feels like the bike has a bowling ball in the front like it doesnt have the power that it usually does... everytime im up it wants to come down an im fighting it.... then on the way home i get up on a ss 2nd gear an clutch it like i normally do.. didnt come up i had to clutch the **** out of it for it to come up.... i havent changed my oil for a looooooong time can this be the cause of losing power??
Old 02-03-2010, 08:05 PM
NealFoReal

Ummmm no work and studying every day and most people w jobs dont wanna go out during the week so im just bored. **** at least if it was nice out I could go ride wheelies but its brick city.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:07 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
so i just took out my green goblin an tried to do some wheelies cuz i was boerd just like you neal.... ok number 1 i got a tire not new but like 70%good i switched it the other day... all my whoolies are pullin left no matter what i do.. 2nd it feels like the bike has a bowling ball in the front like it doesnt have the power that it usually does... everytime im up it wants to come down an im fighting it.... then on the way home i get up on a ss 2nd gear an clutch it like i normally do.. didnt come up i had to clutch the **** out of it for it to come up.... i havent changed my oil for a looooooong time can this be the cause of losing power??
pulling to the left could just be the tire but Id also check your chain adjuster and make sure its lined up at the same spot on both sides. I dont see how the oil would have anything to do with the power. Did you do anything else? Remove your airbox or something and maybe forget to plug something in - a vacuum line or something
Old 02-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Could be. If the lubricating factor is not there, and parts are rubbing, power would be at a loss.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:21 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
pulling to the left could just be the tire but Id also check your chain adjuster and make sure its lined up at the same spot on both sides. I dont see how the oil would have anything to do with the power. Did you do anything else? Remove your airbox or something and maybe forget to plug something in - a vacuum line or something
um i didnt do **** but take of plastice front rim rear rim changed tire painted an put everything back together... the pulling to the left could be something with the tire or what not.... but the power im most consernced bout... its weird... i gto double check...
Old 02-03-2010, 08:47 PM
NealFoReal

iono - got me
Old 02-03-2010, 08:51 PM
**** yo couch!!

is it possible that i tightend the rear wheele to hard??
Old 02-03-2010, 08:52 PM
**** yo couch!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Havent watched the whole clip yet but from the 4 minutes Ive seen so far - gat dayum murda up in this bitch

http://vimeo.com/9149102

an this video is bananas... west coast is doing it up....
Old 02-03-2010, 09:20 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

an this video is bananas... west coast is doing it up....
what color you do ur wheels or u just went ova it with the same color??
Old 02-03-2010, 09:31 PM
**** yo couch!!

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
what color you do ur wheels or u just went ova it with the same color??

white..
Old 02-03-2010, 09:39 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

white..
u have any pics??? oh and my sprocket, the dude said he went 14 or 16 up or sum **** like that, i kno when i pull off the bike jump hard like she wanna pop up straight from take off

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses