Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 11:25 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
trying LI Kawasaki now.
thats where chris works now. chris who doesnt actually ride anymore
Old 01-29-2010, 11:28 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

A shop next to Neal's pad had them in stock

Charging $13 for a bearing everyone else wants $6 for. No wonder they have them in stock.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:44 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
yeah milky is 21...
i have to call judy later
Good to see ya yesterday bro. Thanks for the cool shirt too
Old 01-29-2010, 11:46 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Charging $13 for a bearing everyone else wants $6 for. No wonder they have them in stock.
Motorcycle shops..."Bending the World Over, One Customer at a Time"
Old 01-29-2010, 12:14 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Some guy in Brooklyn

Originally Posted by AgentMA
Hi There, I can offer $200 cash for the convertibars. Please let me know if that a number you can work with. I am local in Brooklyn and can pick up the bars in person. Many Thanks for your time and consideration. Best, ~Rob
Sorry buddy, I'm already offering them at a huge break. You can have them for $20 off if you want to pick them up.
Originally Posted by AgentMA
Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. It is unfortunate that the bars has quite visible damages on the bar ends... else would command a less discounted offer.

Best wishes and if the item does not find a buyer, please do let me know if you are able to discount the pricing further.

Many Thanks & Best Wishes,

~Rob
What the hell are you talking about? There is nothing unfortunate about the bars being scratched, these are used bars of a stunt bike, of course the bar ends are going to be scratched.

Everything is completely functional and new bar ends only cost $20 if it bothers you that bad. This is pretty elementary math, $260-$20 = $240, not $200. If you want to offer $200, offer $200. Don't offer $200 and say you want $60 off because a $20 set of fully functional bar ends are scratched.
I hate people who fail at negotiating prices.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah they're definitely expensive. Only time I'll go there is in emergency's.

Originally Posted by MikeM
i always sleep shitty when i drink. thats why i usually drink in the daytime now
I used to knock the **** out and could sleep for days lol. Not no mo tho.

Originally Posted by toneth
Neal, no place in the world stocks them apparently so they had to order them from Italy. 8 days from Italy to their warehouse and their now out for delivery in SI. Pretty good turnaround if you ask me. They're right in Philly too so **** gets here quick. I'll PM you the order # now.
Hogwash.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Some guy in Brooklyn

Guys a moron. Off to work on my bike
Old 01-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

Hogwash.
Nah they really need to be shipped from Italy first. Even on kneedraggers.com which is HUGE they're special order 1 - 3 weeks.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:18 PM

I think I'm going to create a site dedicated to morons who can't negotiate prices. I deal with retards like this all the time since we sell so much on craigslist.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Nah they really need to be shipped from Italy first. Even on kneedraggers.com which is HUGE they're special order 1 - 3 weeks.
Nonsense.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:19 PM

Those Knee V's look like the same thing basically. Call one of the Dainese stores in the US and get the scoop on what's different. I know there was one in either Long Beach or San Diego, CA.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Nonsense.
Regardless 1 week turnaround on a special order works for me.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:32 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Some guy in Brooklyn

I love when when morons try to sound intelligent to try to gain leverage to haggle. Look at me Mr. Professional sounding man.
"It is unfortunate that the bars has quite visible damages on the bar ends... else would command a less discounted offer.

Best wishes and if the item does not find a buyer, please do let me know if you are able to discount the pricing further."
Old 01-29-2010, 12:35 PM

learnhowtonegotiatemotherfucker.com is available

I got a backlog of at least a solid 50 rants on ******* failing at haggling.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:35 PM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

**** that guy. So smart hes stupid.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:10 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Some guy in Brooklyn

I think the guy's right and youre asking too much for them. I understand how much they cost new, but yours arent new or even close to it. If i were looking to buy something like that, and the seller mentioned they were on a stunt bike, that would knock another 25% off what id be willing to pay for them.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
I think the guy's right and youre asking too much for them. I understand how much they cost new, but yours arent new or even close to it. If i were looking to buy something like that, and the seller mentioned they were on a stunt bike, that would knock another 25% off what id be willing to pay for them.
Replace the bar ends and they'll be new

The whole point of my post was that he's asking for $60 off because of a $20 part being scratched. If he had just said oh hey, I only want to give $200, that's fine. But don't try to rationalize your offer with bullshit.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:23 PM
bp chaser

Replace the bar ends and they'll be new

The whole point of my post was that he's asking for $60 off because of a $20 part being scratched. If he had just said oh hey, I only want to give $200, that's fine. But don't try to rationalize your offer with bullshit.
oh ok

well i'll give you $210 for them

jk i dont actually want them
Old 01-29-2010, 01:38 PM

Hey Mike, will an f4i rectifier work on an f3?
Old 01-29-2010, 01:40 PM
bp chaser

Hey Mike, will an f4i rectifier work on an f3?
nope. cant even make it work by switching the plugs

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses